Chapter 1

Troublemaker.

“Come here son”, I heard my father calling as soon as I opened the front door of our mansion.

Great, what now?

“Yes appa?”, I stood there with my fingers interlaced and flashed the most innocent smile I could muster.

“Don’t you look at me like that! You know exactly what I want to talk about! Really Junhong, seriously? A pig in the cafeteria? Where did you even get that animal from? I can’t believe it!”

“Well, it wasn’t that hard, really. I kind of knew someone who sells pigs and so I just-”

“That’s it son. I’m seriously fed up with your pranks and the trouble you keep getting yourself into and because of that, let’s welcome Kim Himchan, he will be your own personal bodyguard from now on and don’t you even dare thinking about getting rid of him. I warned Mr. Kim about your frills and furbelows. You better be polite and accept him!”

“But appa, I really don’t need-“

I forgot everything I wanted to say right there. I think I even forgot how to actually speak for the moment. In front of me stood the most dashing person I’d ever seen in my entire life. Don’t get me wrong, I’m pretty dashing myself, you know. I’m very tall, with straight silver hair, hazel eyes and a quite well-trained body because of my passion – dancing. All the girls say that I’m pretty cute too, because of my childlike features. Even the boys agree. However the guy in front of me wasn’t just dashing, he was gorgeous! Dark brown hair, hazel eyes and the most perfect features a human being could ever have. Though his stature was rather slim, he seemed kind of muscular too. If this was Kim Himchan standing there, then I really wouldn’t mind having him with me all the time.

I was so absorbed in thought, I didn’t even notice my Dad had already left for a meeting. It was the noise of someone clearing their throat that brought me back to reality.

“Well, hello Junhong, I’m Kim Himchan”, he smirked at me, while I stood there gawking at him, “I’m going to be your personal bodyguard from now on”

 


So, here's the first chapter (:
I know it's quite short and I'll try my best to work on this issue. I hope you liked it and I would be glad about some feedback (:

Lots of love ♥