Practice

Who Do You Think You Are?!
June 1, 2012
 
SoHyun's POV.
"Dear Diary,
Last night, SungJong oppa .  No I can't even call him that, nor do I know if I should call him that anymore. I'm just so confused! Did we break up or didn't we? I just need to appoligies. Even if we did, being friends wouldn't hurt....right? Of course dont be SO rediculous. And his friend, SeHun. He seems nice. I mean SungJong should care enough that he asked one of his friends to watch me. Though for me this seems like this can all burn down. i should just accept it.  Back to the main topic, I REALLY should appoligies to SungJong before he leaves. I still hope there's still time."
 
I close my book and sigh.  i gaze outside my window. "SungJong, if we did break-up.....would you or I take each other back?" I mumble. I sigh again, and quickly get changed. Hopefully the unnies didn't leave already.
 
Normal Pov.
"YAH! i knew that punk only BREAK hearts! GAH! If he comes anywhere near her, I'm gonna BREAK his EVERYTHING!" HyunAh growled cracking her fist. JiHyun rolled her eyes and gentlely brought the fist down. {Being the good leader she is} "HyunAh I know you want to hurt him {I want to as well} but this is strictly dongseang's fight. Sadly we have no saySo." All of them hanged their heads. " I know but, what if it was an "Accident" if we break him?" GaYoon asks. JiHyun cracks a smile. "Maybe, I might allow it."
"joeun achim unnies!" SoHyun sighed walking into the kitchen. "Joeun achim SoHyun!" The girls replied back. SoHyun sighed and grabbed her bag. "We going yet?" "What?! You Didnt have breakfast!" JiYoon objected. SoHyun shrugged, "There wasnt anything i was craving." "No excuse! You have to eat! Come on. Let's get you some StarBucks!" JiHyun said.
 
5:37pm. At the studio.
 
 
" YAH! HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WE CAN GO HOME!" Kai shouts. "YOU GUYS JUST GO! I'LL BE HOME SOON!" SeHun shouts back. Kai shrugs and walks out of the door. SeHun grabs his pack. "Aigoo, SungJong.... Why do i have to do this?" he mutters. He walks by 4minute's practice room. "Gah if she starts to complain... I swear hyung."
 
"Alright girls! That was AMAZING! Dismissed!" Manager SunBae says. The girls all take their towels and drinks. "Aww LUCKY! What did i miss on Af.." Sohyun begins. "Knock tap knock"
The all look at the door. " I'll get it!" JiYoon says.
 
 
SeHun's Pov.
"neh? May I help you?" a girl asks. "uhh...may I please talk to SoHyun?" I say. She gives me a look. "uhh Maknae? Someone's here for you?" she says. I can hear her run up to the door. "Yes unni?.... SeHun?" "So you know him?" "Uhh Yes... just excuse me for a moment.. please unni?" The lady nods and she steps out.
 
"Uhh do you need anything SeHun?" she asks, quite annoyed. Okay, maybe they brought me ino the fight. " I'm here to take care of you." "W-what? Who told you to take care of me?" "Your "jagiya". He asked me to take care of you... So here I am!" She rolls her eyes. " Thank You, but I can takecare for myself. And I have my unnies. So to recap. I DONT need your "Help", Mr. Oh" "NopE My friend asked me to watch his girl... No matter what. And I will NOT let him down." I  Say sternly. She looks at me, and sighs. "Okay, let me get my stuff." I nod and she closes the door. I smile. "Oh... the hyungs are in for a suprise.                                                              {I'm sorry icouldnt update yesterday! It was my appa's B-day! Hoped you liked the chapter!          love Jay}