ask?

Who Do You Think You Are?!

SeHun's POV

Ask? Me? I looked back the noonas wth out any expression. "Thankyou noonas. I'll bring he home soo please dont worry." I said before I left. I walked down the flight of stairs instead of the elevator. I wanted time to think, and this seemed like the best way? I have to ask her? Why am I so upset about this anyway? It's just a word. "oppa", perfectly meaningless. Still, it bugs me why she never says it. Why?

"Yah! SeHun get it together, you're losing it!" I screamed at myself walking down the empty staircase. I hearn my voice echo throughout the epmtiness. it was lonely. The tone of my own voice scared me. I know I get upset at her often, but is this the voice she hears? Do I scare her? Is that why she doesnt dare call us "oppa". This is my fault? Sohyun, I need to know. I will ask you, I must.

I got into the car and started to drive off. Now that i think of it, the day we met, she did say she had an oppa once. SungJong probably. That guy, he seemed to have quite the nerves to just spring that up to her. Just wow. But she doesnt even mention he anymore. Right? So mine and or SungJong hyungs fault? great.

Sohyun's POV

I sneaked out of the dorm and to the park a couple blocks near my dorm. No one will notice, why bother? I decided to call GaYoon unni, but no one answered. "Oh come on, all of Seoul can't be taking a nap currently," I muttered frustratingly. No one was in the park so it was even more creepy. "Weird" I muttered as I started to walk around.

I did the most reasonable any person would do. Go on the swings. No matter how old you are, you will never be too old for swings. Just brings back childhood memories. Of simpler times. Of time when I got to see Sungjong. A tear right then threated to pour down my cheeks, but I should know he's supposed to be out of that spot. I thought it was clear, what he ment. I cant be with him all the time so why bother.

 I know I should be grateful he had a friend watch me, but really? I'm not a child and i know how to take care of myself. To think he belives I'm that irresponsible. At that point I lost it. I didn't care if anyone saw me, not likely, but I didn't care. The press can come up to me right now and see me, nothing matters anymore.

What made me feel worse is that I was so rude to SeHun mosto f this time. I know he's just helping, but I can't pull myself to let him know. Aigoo Sohyun, don't be stupid just treat the guy nicely. Your not forced to marry him get along! Heh if only he knew how much huh.

I glanced down the the puddle in front of me. I saw the redness of my eyes and nose. "If only he knew huh?" I muttered. "SoHyun?"

Normal POV

"SeHun?" She nearly shouted at him. "SeHun what are you doing here?!" "I can ask you he same thing, I thought you were at the dorm. Lay was supposed to watch you!" he exclaimed, "god I can't trust that guy." SoHyun giggled a bit, but noy fully. "What's wrong why are you out?" He asked, taking a seat on the swing next to her. " I needed time to think, and I don't need Lay to watch me. I'm a grown up, not a child anymore." She said a bit.

He smiled. "I understand, and I know this is a bit much to ask, but why are you crying about?" SeHun asked. She shrugged. "Don't know, hanging onto the pass I suppose? Just too much rattled in my head to say anything." "It's about Sungjong hyung isn't it?" SeHun mumbled quietly. she smiled weakly and nodded. A tear left her cheek. "Come on, I'll bring you back o the dorm. You like Kimbap right?"

 

 

 

 

Hey I'm back after thousands of years :P Sorry just so, so, so busy. Merry XMAS!!!!!!!-Saranghaeyo Xiumin :P

Dell