SoHyun, EXO... Hyungs, the kid I'm babysitting

Who Do You Think You Are?!
 June 1, 2012 {late afternoon}


SoHyun sighs and grabs her stuff from the practice room. "SoHyun! Where are you going?" JiHyun asked. "It wasn't that guy from the door is it? Are you going somewhere with him?" JiYoon asked. All of the unnies gasped, then ooooohhhhh(ed). Sohyun rolled her eyes. "Knock it off please unnies. It's just someone who SungJong-" Sohyun froze, feeling tightening and tears about to stream. "I-I... I'll explain later. Bye."


                                                   ***************

In Japan


SungJong's Pov.

I wonder if she's okay. Should I call her? No, that might not bethe brightest idea. Come on SungJong, have common sence. Should i talk to the hyungs about it? Hell no! I'll just be teased again. They aren't really the best peopleto get love advise from anyway. GAH! I wish you were here jagiya. You always had my back. If i just kept my promise. I'm so so sorry. i wish I could stay with you. I miss you, thugh i know you probally hate me. or as confused a i am. Did we break up?  "SUNGJONG! YOU GUYS ARE UP NEXT!" our manager shouts at me froom the door. i get up and sigh. SeHun...just keep your word.


{back to korea}

SeHun's Pov.
I feel my phone vibrate as I wait outside 4minute's door. Man, if she's bailing on me!
"TO SeHun
From:LuHan
where r u? it's nearly 6! kai geting hungry. get food on way home.....enough for 7? with u ofcourse. (ps. I wasnt asking. GET THE FOOD! drive safe :P)" i sighed and replied back.
"To: LuHan
From: SeHun
OK, B Home soon. not going to be $$$... Mc.Donalds or Wendy's. ur choice. Is the cheapest at the moment. There is aslo going 2 b guest."
SoHyun walks out of the room as i put my phone away. "Heh, glad you didn't bale." i smirked. Se rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Just take me home. I don't feel like talking to you Mr.Oh" she states flatly. I clench my fist. The nerve of this girl. Cant she see im doing ths for a friend?! her BOYfriend! "Not just yet missy. We have to run some arons first." "ARONS?! SERIOUSLY! is that why you picked me up?! So you don't have to goalone?1 No Way! Bother one of your EXo buddies."
"YAH! IT'S THE BEST HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT! JUST HURRY UP SO I CAN BRING YOU HOME SOONER." I snapped. She sighed. "Whatever"


SoHyun's Pov.

Well this officially . not only am i stuck in a car with Mr.Moody, but have to go over ALL of Seoul with him. Ain't this just something for the media?! "Okay so where we going?" I asked. He glances at his phone. "Hmmmm...... Wendy's. You want anything?" I shake my head. "come on, you HAVE to eat. you're already weak as it is!" he whined. "WHAT?! I'm perfectly fine!" I retort. He just smiles. "I'm still getting you something though. But i don't care if you like it or not. Someone will eat it." I sigh and  sink into my seat. "Hello...uhm..8 cheese delux 4coca coloas, 3 rootbees and a HC fruit punch. Also 4 vannila na 4 chocolate small frostys." he said. "Okay that would be......4300won? at the next window" {sorry if this seems too much, im notgood in Korean money}
"Okay! thank you!" he says. I just glare at him, with his stupid peppy smile. What is he? A child? He-he is..gah how old is this guy? "YAH! What's up with the glare missy!?" he scolds. Oh... and he's back! "Why do you have to buy soo much food?! I thought your were going to drop me off at home?!" He smiles. "We're going to my dorm. Happy? If i'm going to watch you, you'll have to meet the hyungs."  "watch me?! Listen, I just felt pitty this ONE time. It's not my problem if you don't like it! I'm just doing what your "boyfriend"
 askedme to do. I honestly dont carei f you hate him or you two broke up. So IT UP!" he snapped. I just giggled, and got a weird look from him. "What's so funny?!"he said a little nervously..... uhh you got some root beer on your pants." I say trying to stop myself from laughing.
 Oh That's karma pal. ", " i heard him mumble. But i just kept laughing. I looked a the lady from he window. "OMG Like i'm So sorry! Like I am!" I heard her say. Gah that voice...weird. American isnt she? I leaned over SeHun and grabbed the food. "thanks!" I say as i pay her.


SeHun's Pov.

She thinks this is funny?! WHY I CAN't!!! "Mr. Oh? you okay?" she finnally asks. "Yes. I'm fine......We're here. can you help me bring everything inside?" She nods and smiles at me sadly. Did something hapen to her? She seemss so. Depressed...... "Mr. Oh?" I look up for her to continue." Sorry I was so rude earlier. I know your just doing what oppa asked you to do." I smiled at her weakly. So is that what's been bugging her the whole time?! She continues her smile and we walk up to the dorm. Though the ride was silent. Is she okay, for truths!


SoHyun' POV 

As we pull into the parking lot, I get my phone out. "One new message " I glance at SoHun, still trying to clean up the spilled drink,  I let out a soft chuckle.
" To: SoHyun
From: HyunAh unnie
is everything ok? Are u hurt? Where are u. We r all freaken spazzing! Get home safe! I swear if that guy hurts u!" I sigh at her text. I felt so sad at that moment, that was the exact text I got from all the unnies when I started dating SungJong.
"To HyunAh unni
From Sohyun maknae 
Im fine. At EXO dorms, don't worry. I'm safe. Don't freaken  spaz" 
I put my phone back into my pocket. I help Mr. Oh with the food. It's times like this I'm happy that 4minute has only five girls instead of 7. "yah! Tao! Open the door!" He shouts. "Why?! U have arms don't ya?" SeHun sighs. "Open or no food!"  This man quickly runs to door and opens. "Why didn't you say that before?!" I giggle, and SeHun glares at me. "What?!" I mouth. He just sighs and shakes his head. "Lay? Can you help with the bags?"  Another guy comes up to me and take my bags. "Woah! Hyung! Did you kidnap the girl from the window?!" I glare at the Guys stupid question. "Just shut up and help her."
soon everyone crowds me and take the bags. I stood there empty handed."gah! So weak" I hear one smirk. "Just shut your little mouth. Any girl is stronger than you kid." I snap at him. "Woah! Attitude much!"  "Hyungs, leave the kid alone, now lets eat!" We all grab a sandwich and head to the living room. " I thought u weren't hungry?" He smirks. I grab my frost And spoon " don't think I won't shoot Mr. Oh" "Mr. Oh?! Yah hyung? Are you demanding her to call you that?" They all shake their heads in disappointment . " hey!  She just calls me that!" He retorts . " who is she anyway?" Another asks. "Ahnyeonghaseyo, Kwan SoHyun imnida. 4Minute maknae." I say.
"so short story short. SoHyun, EXO...... Hyung, the kid I'm babysitting.


____________________________________________

sorry, this is crappy.


jay