What's wrong with you?

Who Do You Think You Are?!
June 13, 2012
SoHyun's Pov.
It was after practice, like always. Me, Mr.Oh, and EXO members. And when I mean "EXO members" I mean ALL of them. EXO-K/M it doesn't matter. I have met them all. And I REFUSE to call any of them "oppa". I know it's supposed to be a sign of respect, but the last person I called oppa left me. I don't want that to happen to them, not to anyone. If i let myself to get pulled in a relationship, friend or not. i knw it will end badly by that one word. "SoHyun! What do you want?"  Mr.Chen asks snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Huh? Oh anything Mr. Chen. Thankyou" He gives me a look. It's been at least 12..11 days since I have met them all. And I don't even call them by their names... well I do but no "shi" or "ah" at the end just Mr.___ thats it.
 
SungJong's Pov.
It's been over a week since our fight, and none of dare to make any contact. Is it truely over? Is... I hate this name the media gave us, but..is SongHyun over? See how embarressing that is? Well I guess it is, well one more week. I know SoHyun, she waits for the man to make the move. And i am the man. Okay, next week, when we have the interview that goes straight to Seoul, I'll appologies. No exceptions!
 
SeHun's Pov.
Her mood..... seems so unlike her on TV or interviews. But who's to say everyone's the same as they appear. Is she like this all the time? Quiet and spaces out? I would have thought her personality was TV cute/ sassy. I think she needs help. 4Minute noonas don't seem so worried about her. Is this something normal then? If I ask Sungjong hyung, then he might spaz and rush back, but that might end his career at some random point. I should just go to the 4Minute noonas. They should know.
 
Normal Pov.
SeHun leaves the dorm. Leaving SoHyun with Chen, Lay, Kris, and LuHan. "Yah! Hyung! Where are you going?!" Lay asks. "i-I'm running arons. Be home soon. Don't wait up. Just make sure to bring her home by 8" SweHun smiles and runs out the door. SoHyun jerks up from the slam of the door. "Mr. Lay? Where's Mr.Oh?" "Mr. Oh?..... SeHun? He went to run arons. if he's not home in time, we were given orders to bring you home maggot!" Lay says pretending to be in the army. She cracks a smile and nods. "Thank you."
 
JiHyun's Pov.
" I'm So~ tired~!" JiYoon whines as she plops onto the couch. "S-so weak! need vacation!" HyunAh seconds. "Heh like sunbae would let us." All the girls snicker in agreement. *ding dong!* "GAH~! GaYoon! Can You get that?" us three say. "HUH?! WHY ME?" "Because, maknae isn't here." "Yeah, she's with EXO" "FINE!" GaYoon walks up to the doors. She open the doors. "Yes?" We all look at the man at the door. he looks familiar.
 
SeHun's Pov.
"Ahnyeonghaseyo. May I please come in?" I ask politely. The GaYoon noona raises her brow. "S-sure" I bow and walk in. "YOU! WHERE'S SOHYUN! WHERE DID YOU LEAVE HER?!" JiYoon noona imediatle shrieks. "She's is in good hands noona. Chen, Lay, Kris and Luhan are taking care of her." She nods and lays back onto the couch. "So....mr.Oh, why have you come here?" Jihyun noona asks. "Uh... I prefer SeHun please." they all looked confused. "If you prefer it, then why does maknae call you Mr. Oh" Ga Yoon asks. "See, that's why im here. i want to know why she's always like that. Moody and depressed around us. i usure you that we take good care of her, but she insists calling every one "Mr.___"
They all shrug. "Sorry SeHun, you have to ask her.