So.... I'm SeHun

Who Do You Think You Are?!
May 31, 2012
"Unni~! Where's my movie?!~" SoHyun shouts digging through her stuff. "Which one?" JiYoon shouts back. "Uh..... The one with the U-Kiss maknae.....*whispers- what's his name?*.... DongHo!" There was a moment of silence......"Unni?" "Here it is!.. My Minni Black Dress" SoHyun jumps off from the floor and runs into JiYoon unni's dorm room. "Khashamanda! ThankYou !ThankYou Unni!" She squealed trying to reach for it, but JiYoon yanks it back. "YAH!" SoHyun shouts.
"Ani, wae?" JiYoon asks sternly. "Why not?" "Why do you want this movie so bad? You hardly watch it!" "So? I Want to watch a movie got a problem?" "SoHyun~?" SoHyun sighs and gives her unni a big smile. "SungJong oppa is coming for a movie, we mostly watched everything except this one." JiYoon smile devishly. "Do the rest of the unni's know about our visitor?" "Ani, mianhae unni. But we hardly get to see each other any more!" JiYoon nods and hands SoHyun the DVD. "No funny buisness. Arasso?" SoHyun grins from ear to ear. "THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" she squeals over and over again hugging JiYoon Unni. "Okay, just hurry up... I dont like being the third wheel with the rest of the unnis having practice."
About 30 minutes later.........
*kncok knock!* "I'll get it!" SoHyun shouts. She chose to wear her SUPAH cute bunny tee and some shorts. She opens the door and imediately hugs SungJong. "Oppa!" she squeals. "Jagiya!" SungJong says in a normal noice, but smiles and spins her around. They give each other a quick peck on the lips. "Oppa! I've missed you so much! I.." SoHyun starts, but then sees someone in the back. "Uhh may I help you sir?" she asks. SungJong gently puts her down. "Mianhae hyung. Mianhae jagiya. Uhh...SoHyun... this is my friend....Hyung please introduce youreself."
The boy from the back steps up. "Ahnyeonghaseyo. Oh SeHun imnida, from EXO-K. I'm one of SungJong's friends." he says with a bow. He gives a cute smile. " Ahnyeonghaseyo. Kwan SoHyun from 4Minute. I'm SungJong's girlfriend." she says with another bow. They both nod and laugh awkwardly. "Oh, Mianhae SeHun. I need to talk to SungJong oppa for a minute." she says. SeHun nods, and SoHyun pulls SungJong oppa inside.
SoHyun's POV.
I give SeHun a quick smile before pulling oppa inside. "So... You two seem to get along." SungJong smiles trying to get out of the troubles I'm about to unleash. "Oppa, what are you up to? Why is he here? I havent seen you in almost a month, and when I DO get to see you, you have to bring a friend?" Oppa sighs and rubs the back of his neck. "I'm not going to be able to see you over the next year or so." he says shyly. My eyes shot open. "W-wae?" "Infinite was asked to tour Japan for a year. i have no choice... so I asked SeHun to take care of you while i'm gone. He's going on tour the same time as you, so you will always be safe."
I felt tears about to stream down my eyes. "Oppa....I-I" "Jagiya, just please... understand" I shook my head. "N-NO! I will not understand! You promised you will try to see me or at least call me everday! YOU PROMISED! ANd you still dont live up tp that. And that was nearly 3 years ago oppa...3 YEARS! And to try and finish that promise, y-you decide to go on tour for a year?" "Jagiya, p-please." "DONT CALL ME JAGIYA!" I shout. He looks at me quite shocked. I start to cry. "J-just leave Lee SungJong. Just Go, and take your little friend with you." SungJong sighs and walk out. As I hear the door close I colaspe on the couch. Crying. "U-unni!"
SeHun's Pov.
YUCK! cant they see that people are watching. If you're going to kiss...get a  room! "Oh.. may I help you?" she asks. Finally! After we introduce ourselves she pulls SungJong hyung into the room. When I said get a room i didn't mean....... gah nevermind. I slump down onto he wall. So this is the girl I'm babysitting over the next year? Great! {full sarcasim} After a while or so I hear shouting. A coupe fight? Seriously?  SungJong soon walks out.. looking quite disappointed. "Yo, everything okay hyung?" I ask getting up. "Uhh now's not a good time. Just visit her tommorow at practice. I'm going to be late for my flight."
----------------------------
So how will SoHyun react tomorow? How will she react when SungJong leaves with out her knowing? Did they break up?
To be notciedsoon.
Jay