Chapter 6

A Model Life

It’s was your wedding day. Bokyung was helping you put your dress, while Miyoung, your friend, sat there, on her phone.

There was a knock. “All clear.” Bokyung called.

Siwon entered. “Everything okay?”

“Yup. Fine. Ka.” Miyoung replied.

“Miyoung! It’s Siwon!” You scolded at Miyoung.

She looked up and gasped. “Omo! Jwesonghapmida!” She bowed, but Siwon left.

You turned to Bokyung. “I’ll be back.” You scurried out the room, after Siwon. You caught up to him, grabbing his sleeve cuff.

He turned to you. “What?”

“Sorry about Miyoung.” You said out of breath.

“Just focus on your new married life.”

“But, oppa~ I don’t want to marry him.” You complained.

“To late to cancel the marriage.” He was turning his back to you, but you grabbed his cuff, again.  

“Oppa~ Wae~ I don’t want to marry him~” You whined.

“You’re marrying him. Go get ready.” He was walking away.

“No!” You yelled. You were already wearing your dress and shoes. You stood there, about to cry. You ran towards the stairwell, you ran to the roof. You walked to the edge, you took your shoes off, you heard a familiar voice call your name, Sungmin. You flashed him a smile. “Anyong.” You looked ahead, taking small steps, getting closer and closer. You were just centimeters away from falling. You took those few centimeters. You fell.