Chapter 4

A Model Life

“What the heck oppa!” You yelled at Siwon.

“Didn’t you break up with Donghae? Why are you still lingering around him?” He asked.

“Shut up! Stop controlling my life!” You yelled.

“Did you just tell me to shut up?” He was already pulling his phone out. He was dialing a phone number. “Kyuhyun, I think you should come meet Miwon. We’re at my office.” He hung up. Taking a few steps, you could feel Siwon’s warm breath next to you. “Stop seeing him or” He made a line across his neck with his finger. “He’s dead.”

You pushed him away. “Oppa!!” You yelled. Siwon came up to you again, slapping you.

“Agassi! Are you okay?” Someone asked you, holding your shoulders.

“Kyuhyun. That was fast.” Siwon said.

“I was in the area.” The person who was holding you replied.

“Miwon, meet Kyuhyun, your fiancé.” Siwon announced.

“Fiancé?!” You yelled again. “Siwon! Please! Let me be! Let me live my own life!” You were now crying, laying on the ground.

Siwon squatted next to you. “You lost that privilege.” He left you on the ground sobbing. Kyuhyun was still there.

“Miwon. Let’s go.” He finally spoke up.

Your head shot up. “I have nothing to do with you.” You hissed. Kyuhyun got up, pulling you to your feet. You tried to escape his grasp, but you failed. He unlocked his car, he put you in the back seat, while he drove.

Hi! When are you free this week? – Leeteuk

I’m sorry, I have to leave Korea for a bit this week. – Miwon

Really?! Wa~ I’m jealous! Have a good time where ever you’re going! – Leeteuk

Kyuhyun pulled up in front of your apartment building. He got out first. He opened your door and grabbed your arm, locking his car, he led you inside the building. You lived on the seventh floor, but Kyuhyun pressed the tenth floor button in the elevator.

“I live on the seventh floor.” You spoke.

“You live here also? Wa~ What a coincident! Well, I guess we have two houses here.” He looked at you. The elevator door opened. He was still holding onto you when he opened his apartment door. After he closed the door behind you when you entered. “Stay the night here, since you are my fiancé.”

“I never agreed to marry you, so leave me alone.” You headed towards the door, but Kyuhyun beat you there. “Move.” You tried to shove him aside.

“Stay. You’re going to be my wife anyways. You might as well get used to me being around.” He turned you around, pushing you to his bedroom. “This, is our room.”

*              *              *              *

“So, Siwon has you in an arranged marriage?” Sungmin asked. You nodded. “Wa~ He’s changed.”

“I know. It’s sickening .” You took a sip of you coffee. You and Sungmin were sitting at Ediya Coffee, he had a caramel latte, you had a mint mocha.

“To bad your omma is gone, she would have slapped some sense into him.” Sungmin sighed.

“Yeah, and appa cant, he’s too sick.”

“How is he? Is he any better.”

You shook your head. “Worse.”

“You want to see him latter? I’ll go with you.”

“Sure. But when latter?”

“I’ll text you after my shoot.”

“Want anything to eat?”

“I’m good. I guessing you wanted something?”

“Yeah.”

There was an awkward silence, until you spoke up.

“Oh, when and where is the shoot, I’ll meet you there.”

“Its studio number two, and it between noon and five, it’s a group shoot.” It was eleven right then.

You glanced at your phone. “Speaking of shoots, I have one in a few minutes. I’ll see you later.” You walked away walking to the crossroad. There was only you to cross the road, the light went off to cross. What you didn’t see was a car speeding towards you. It got closer and closer, until it hit you. Blackout.