Chapter 5

A Model Life

Two guys were towering over you.

“Miwon-ah!” One of them yelled hugging you. You tired pushing him off.

“Ya! Get off!” You yelled into his ear. He retreated. He looked at you confused.

“Miwon, what’s wrong?” The guy sitting at your side, wearing a blue fedora.

“Who the hell are you!?” You screamed. You looked at his face. “Omo! Mihanhae oppa!”

Sungmin smiled. “It’s okay.”

*              *              *              *

“Welcome to ‘People J’!” Kyuhyun introduced. It Kyuhyun’s company, talent agency to be exact. Kyuhyun was giving you and Siwon a tour. There was not much to be seen. Just practice rooms and a cafeteria for the trainees. Kyuhyun walked Siwon out. You and Kyuhyun were going home. Siwon moved all your belongings to Kyuhyun’s apartment. You stayed in the guest room.

In a few weeks, your wedding would take place. Bokyung picked out a dress for you, a sweetheart princesses/ball gown in beaded embroidery. She planed your hair style, a reverse fishtail braid, and shoes, a pair of six inch white snakeskin and Italian leather closed toe stilettos. She was also in charge of Kyuhyun’s outfit. You planed to get hurt on the wedding day.

You had EXO’s song “Wolf” blasting in your room. “Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu~ A saranghaeyo!!” You tried to sing along, but it was more like screaming.  You knew that you couldn’t sing. There was a knock on your door, you pauses the music, Kyuhyun opened the door.

“Miwon, please stop screaming.” He said with a straight face.

“I was singing.”

Singing? It’s more like screaming. Ah~ Screamo.”

“No, EXO’s ‘Wolf’.”

“EXO’s ‘Wolf’? Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Whatever you say.” He closed the door behind him.

Your phone rang, you dived into your bed to pick it up. It was Sungmin.

“What up boy?”

“Aigoo. I’m older than you.”

“I know.”

“Anyways, we have a shoot at three today.”

“Okay. WAIT!! That’s in five minutes!”

“Nae, so hurry.” He hung up.

You ran out the door, Kyuhyun stuck his head out his office. “Where are you going?” He asked you.

“Shoot. I’ll be back.” You replied putting on your shoes. To save time, you took the stairs instead of the elevator. You kept glancing at your watch. You ran to the Locia office, where there were four studios. You looked in the first two studios, the third one where the shoot was. Bokyung was holding your clothes, you snuck up behind her and snatched the clothes. Your outfit for the shoot was an apricot gauze long skirt with elasticed-waist and lace details , graceful scoop neck lace splicing half sleeve chiffon blouse, summer lace hair band, peach glossy open heels, and silver medal-trim perforated clutch. Bokyung did a bun with micro-braid accents for you hair.

You walked over to the photographer. “Anyonghaseyo.” You bowed.

He turned. “Anyonghaseyo! I’m Shindong. Nice to meet you.”

“Miwon! You’re here!” Sungmin said behind you. “You might have to wait, Jinri is going.”

“A group shoot?”

“Yeah, there is Jinri, Sunyoung, Eunhyuk, Joohyun, Henry, and Yesung.”

“Excuse me, your Miwon, correct?” A man asked.

“Yes, who are you?”

“I’m Shindong’s assistant, Heechul. You’re on standby.”