Chapter 3

A Model Life

You stormed into Siwon’s office. “What’s up?” He asked you calmly.

“Oppa!” You stomped your foot.

“What?”

You glared at me. “You!”

“Miwon-ah, I don’t have time to deal with you. Also, you have a shoot at noon. Secretary Shin will send you the details.” He got up and walked out the door. You got a text from Donghae.

Mihanhae. Siwon wanted me to break up with you. Want to meet up later? – Donghae

You squealed. You texted back.

Sure! Where? – Miwon

You slipped your phone into you coat pocket, skipping down the hallway, when your phone went off.

How about Ediya Coffee outside Locia? – Donghae

Sure! I’ll see you soon!– Miwon

You walked outside to walk to Ediya Coffee. It was just across the street for the Locia offices. Donghae was sitting, inside Ediya, by the window, daydreaming. You knocked on the window, he jumped startled. When he saw that is was you, he smiled. You put up your forefinger to show him that you’ll be there in a second.

“Donghae~” You hugged him around his neck.

“Miwon~” He mimicked you. You let go of him and pulled your head away, giving him a look. “Want anything to eat?” He asked you.

“Um… Patbingsu!” You looked at Donghae.

“Okay! I’ll be back.” He got up and walked over to the counter to order the patbingsu. He came holding a tray with patbingsu and two coffees on it.

“Oppa, why did you buy coffee?” You asked him.

“Because I knew you would want some soon.”

 You giggled at how well he knew you. “Aigoo~! You know me too well!” you smiled at him. There was a sudden ring from your phone. You pulled it up to see who texted you.

Where are you? You better not be with Donghae. Anyways, your shoot starts in a few in minutes. – Siwon

“What an !” You hissed at your phone.

Donghae looked at you with wide eyes. “Miwon-ah! What’s up? You only swear when you’re mad.”

You looked at him with a sincere face. “It’s nothing, just Siwon. I got to go. Talk to you later.” You waved at him walking out the door. When you reached the door to the studio, you paused. You took your phone out of your pocket and held it in your hand, staring at it. You stayed like that for a minute, then preceded into the studio. Your stylist, Bokyung,  was at the door.

“Miwon! Where have you been!? Leeteuk already started!” She whispered worried.

“Sorry. I’ll go change.” You said taking the outfit out of Bokyung hands. The outfit was a pink multicolor ethnic print long line loose t-shirt, a pair of fitted pentagram pattern imitated denim leggings, a pair of natural luxe wedge sneakers, and an elegant multi-layered candy color pendant alloy necklace. You walked out of the changing room heading towards the photographer, but, Bokyung jumped in front of you.

“Hair and makeup.” She turned you around, pushing you toward her makeup/hair station. She sat you into a seat, pulling out your ponytail. Bokyung quickly did a braided flower tieback. “Go!” She whispered when she was done. You got up and walked over to the photographer.

“Anyonghaseyo.” You greeted the photographer bowing.

“Anyonghaseyo. I’m Zhou Mi. You must be Miwon.” He smiled.

“Nae. Your name does not seem Korean, do you happen to be Chinese?”

“Nae, I’m Chinese.”

“Oh~! Nǐ hǎo!” You greeted him in Chinese. He chuckled.

A guy with blonde walked over to you. “Anyonghaseyo! I’m Leeteuk!” He bowed. He was wearing a shoulder printed raglan t-shirt, a pair of washed distressed jeans, a pair of high-top  studded sneakers, and a hunting hat.

“Anyonghaseyo! I’m Miwon.” You bowed.

*              *              *              *

“Good job, Miwon.” Leeteuk smiled at you after the shoot.

“You too.”

“Um… I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?”

You turned to him. “Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay. Can I see your phone?” Leeteuk ran to where his clothes were. He came back with his phone is his hand. He stuck up his hand, you took his phone and entered your phone number under his contacts. “Here, call me.” You walked away.

“Gomawa!” He called after you.

Siwon was outside the studio when you walked out, with Donghae and two muscularly men holding Donghae.