Chapter 7

The Royal Princess

-- Notice ; I will be using EXO's name instead of " prince [and the name] " --


You quickly pushed kai away, but his lips was still touching yours. Kai pushed you nearer as your kiss gotten deeper and... more passionate. After resisting kai for awhile, you finally stopped resisting and let kai took over your lips as he kissed you, his hands were brushing over your hair, and he slowly kisses down your neck and you really used all your strength and pushed kai away and move further away from him.

You look at kai and say " Yah.... what...are you trying to do? " while saying this your hands were frozen, your heart skipped a beat. Kai didn't respond to you but instead he moved nearer to you, his face was close to yours and you could feel his breathing, you tried to look away, but kai's hand was on your face - forcing you to look at him and he spoke up " well, it was just a welcome kiss. Nothing much " and smirk. 

At the moment, your heart was really unhappy and angry. You thought to yourself " he kissed me... passionately and told me it was just a welcome kiss? I mean, why not say that I am your replacement set of jae kyung, wouldn't it be better? " your hands were crossed, you were blushing and kai said " okay, if I shocked you... I'm sorry. " You looked up at him and say " shut up, kai. " he nodded and laugh.

He stood up from the ground and say " wanna go swimming ?" and smile, brightly to you. You shook your head furiously, emphasising to him that you will never want to go swimming with HIM. He laughed at you and say " okay then, go prepare dinner for me." You look at him and gave him a " I cannot believe this " and walked to the kitchen while kai took off his clothes and went into the swimming pool.

While you were having your time at the villa, the 11 princes were worried sick and it was turning night time. The 11 princes went back to the palace, without kai and you. Chanyeol was planning on telling the king that kai dragged you out of the school, to somewhere else, but sehun thought that it would be a terrible bad idea, just worrying that the king might get the wrong idea that you and kai had something on. But all this thoughts weren't needed, the king came over to the 11 of them and told them that " I heard from kai's mother, that kai and min ra is staying overnight at our villa, because min ra thought that it would be nice staying overnight there " 

Luhan gave a " huh " look to xiumin and xiumin putted his hand around luhan shoulders and say " I think the both of them are gonna be alright. " Kris then spoke up and say " Appa, i don't think it's a good idea to keep min ra with kai overnight, we all know what he is capable off. " Chen nodded his head and say " I think it would be good, if we were to head over there, now. " The king laughed and say " If you guys are worried about min ra, just go over after dinner. " 

The 11 princes just nodded their head and head over for dinner. While on the another hand, you were busy preparing dinner for you and kai, and you really thought that it was like a " newly married couple " and you keep shaking your head and say " I was literally like a maid, to kai." Just then kai was done swimming, he wasn't wearing any top, just a towel at his waist and he was walking at the direction towards you. 

And during that time, you were busying talking to yourself saying that " kai likes jae kyung? well, i mean.... all guys like her and why wouldn't they like her? " and you were cutting on the fruits, kai moved his hand towards you, holding your hand helping you to cut the fruits, and he position behind you was a back hugging position, before you could do anything, kai kissed your neck and the villa's door was opened.

You heard the door opening, but kai didn't. The next moment, chen punched kai right in his face and shouted " yah. kim jong in, you kissed her? " when chen punched kai, kai accidently pushed you and you were going to fall, sehun catched you and say " are you alright? " you nodded and stood up. Kris then pulled chen away and say " keep your calm " chen shouted " he kissed her! " you looked at chen with a pair of shock eyes and say " I.... " kai smirk and say " chen, don't tell me you fall for her. "

Chen didn't answer but instead kai continue to say " I had a hot kiss with her in the afternoon, almost close to " you shouted " yah. since when did we almost have ? " Kai walked nearer to you and say " you sure? " you stepped back, and kris punched kai in his face and say " you should really stop this, she is not a replacement set of jae kyung. " Kai pushed kris and shouted at him " why are you guys so worried? unless you guys fall for her, love at first sight? " luhan shouted out and say " kim jong in, you are going overboard! "