Chapter 6

The Royal Princess

Jae kyung glared at prince lay and said " Uh, I suppose you know that kai likes me right? " Prince lay smirk and say " So? Only kris the royal prince, as his parents are both the king and queen and same goes to min ra, seems like you are really putting your bet on the wrong person, my little jae kyung ah. " 

Jae kyung smirk and walk towards prince kai, apparently tugging his hand right infront of jaejoong - as if he was dead. Prince kai shake off her hands and say " Jae kyung ah, I liked you for 3 years, no matter what you did, I always sided you. But you even have a boyfriend and you didn't told me and still let me wait for you?" Jae kyung was in shock at what prince kai had said, she choose not to believe and she said " Kai.... I didn't mean to hurt you. "

Prince kai turn around, directly looking at you and he spoke up " if it wasn't for min ra, I wouldn't have known that you gotten yourself a boyfriend, making me like a fool, waiting and waiting for you. Do you know how much it actually hurts? " Jae kyung walks nearer to prince kai and say " Oppa..... " Prince kai turn around, hold her hands, forced a smile out and say " Let's end this here, from now on, you will never have my help and that's it. " and he walked to towards you, pulled your hand and turn around to the other princes " let's go, I really cannot be in the same air as someone like her.... "

The other princes nodded and walked away, from her. When we walked out of school, body guards were already there waiting for you and the other princes, prince kai then whisper to you and say " come on, follow me to somewhere else, will you? " you looked at him with a pair of surprise eyes and before prince kai wanted to hold your hand and walk out, prince suho came and say " Kai, don't try to think of something funny, min ra needs to get home in time. " 

Without further notice, prince kai pulled you along, into a yellow sport car and drove off while prince sehun got really angry and shouted out " yah. hyung always does this! " Prince chanyeol then said " We really need to think of something to tell the king, if not it's gonna be in deep trouble. " Prince tao said " do you even have a idea? " Prince chanyeol shake his head and prince tao gave him a " are you even serious? " look.

During the car ride, the atmosphere was awkward, really awkward. Suddenly, prince kai spoke up and say " how can I even spend 3 years falling in love with a girl like her, whom cheated my feelings? " and stopped his car, near the beach - part of the royal family villa and tears was flowing down his cheek and say " no matter what the other hyungs said, I never listened, because I really thought she liked me, it's just she wanted me to wait. " You slowly moved your hands and touch his shoulder and say " Kai.... love has no wrong or right. It's just how we look at it." 

Prince kai looked at you and say " I really can't look at it, differently. " and get out of the car, screaming out loud " jae kyung! I really love you so much, but after tonight I will forget you, I promise. " and get out of the car, screaming out loud " jaejoong oppa! I really loved you so much, but it's goodbye, real goodbye! " Prince kai turn around, look at you across the car and say " min ra, let's give ourself a day break and go back tomorrow morning. " You tap your fingers and say " would it be a good idea? I mean, sleeping in the car? and wouldn't the king get angry? " Prince kai laughed out loud and say " How can I let our dearest princess sleep in the car? See the villa ahead? It's part of the royal family, let's sleep there tonight, I will drop a message to my mother and let her pass the message to the king, it's gonna be alright. " 

You nodded and headed towards the villa, when you enter the villa it was so beautiful, it was in white, 3 story villa. Prince kai tapped your shoulder and say " are you okay? " You nodded and say " I was just in shock, because its so beautiful " Prince kai said " go up stairs and change into some light clothings and come down. " You nodded and walked up.

After changing into something light, tee shirt and shorts. You walked down the stairs while, prince kai was on the end of the stairs - downstairs. Leaning his head on the stairs and say " you look y " and smirk. You shouted at him " yah!" Prince kai said " Just kidding, I already messaged my mother, she told me to take good care, of our national little princess. " you laughed, and lost your balance and tripped over kai and you landed on kai's body and your lips were touching his.