Chapter 5

The Royal Princess

You stood up in the embrace of prince luhan and just then you saw a small rock on the ground, without any thinking you picked the small rock on and threw it against prince kai's head and shouted " yah! since you don't know what jae kyung did to me, I would highly suggest to keep your affairs out of mine and hers. " and walked push prince kai and glare at him. Prince baekhyun nodded his head and let out a small smile and say " Kai yah, seems like you have met someone that has the same attitude as you "

Prince kai glared at prince baekhyun and say " hyung, are you even serious about this? you know that I liked jae kyung and you saw what shin min ra did to her, didn't you? " Before prince baekhyun could answer prince D.O said " Kai ah, you should really check out what happen before scolding her and hurting her right? " Prince kai look up at and say " guys, come on. Stop siding a girl that you guys barely know " 

Prince luhan said " Kai, stop siding jae kyung too. You know, she doesn't even cares about how you feel about her! " Prince kai walks nearer to prince luhan and pushes him in his shoulder and say " hyung, don't ever say that jae kyung doesn't knows how I feel about her " and walks away. Prince luhan was really angry at his attitude and the other princes asked prince luhan to keep his calm and go back to class. 

When you were in class, everyone was talking behind about you, pointing at you and it makes you feel really uncomfortable, just then the other 12 princes came in to the class and sat down beside you, right beside you was prince kai and prince luhan. You said to yourself softly " Oh god, seriously kai is sitting beside me.... what is this "

Just then prince kai heard what you said and he was preparing to talk to you, your class teacher spoke up and say " We have 2 new transfer student, one student has recently transfer to our school and another student has just recently transfer class. So let's welcome them. " As your teacher said that, you looked up and spotted Jae kyung and JaeJoong... You dropped your pen on the table and the other princes turn to you and say " are you okay? " you nodded. 

Then prince kai turn to you and say " Why do you hate jae kyung so much? " you look at him, tapping your fingers on the table and say " She...... ah, nevermind. You dislike me, so no matter what I say, you won't believe right? " Before prince kai could reply you, Jaejoong and Jae kyung walked towards the seat just right infront of you. You dare not look at them, but you still took a peak at them and you saw jae kyung tugging hands with jaejoong, you almost cried out in class.... 

Finally it was lunch break, the prince kris said " min ra, come on let's go for lunch together. Kai, lets go together as well. " You and prince kai nodded your head and stood up from your seat while your class was looking at you. Just before the other princes was getting out of their seats, JaeJoong walked to you and say " Annyeong, min ra.. " you didn't even bother to answer back, just then jae kyung came and say " Yah, shin min ra, oppa is talking to you. " You glared at her and say " can you just stop it? " 

Prince kai pulled you out of class and walk towards the nearest playground and say " okay. so lets hear from you. why do you hate jae kyung so much? " before you could speak the other princes walked nearer to you and you sat down on the swing at the playground, and you slowly spoke up.

" In the past, when I was still a poor little kid, no one liked me during my high school years. People despise me, no matter where I go, people would throw food at me as if I was a little begger... just because my step father often borrow money from my high school friends and didn't pay them back. I really wanted to pay them back, but I can't... so they hated me. My life was dark until I met jaejoong, he was willing to be friends with me, a begger. And he taught me, play with me, eat with me, untill one day he confessed to me and I accepted.... but who knows? Jae kyung came into our school and she falls in love with jaejoong - love at first sight, and she use under hand methods to make jaejoong fall for her, in the end.... they really got together. And not only like this, Jae kyung still told everyone that I forced myself on jaejoong, making jaejoong to be my boyfriend... " and cried after saying this.

Prince kai kneeled down and say " is it... true? " You nodded your head and prince D.O said " See kai, I told you right! " Prince kai took out tissue from his pocket and gave it to you and say " i...am sorry about today. " you shake your head and say " It's alright.... " And then, you heard foot steps, and spotted jae kyung, she came over to you and say " aww, my dear little princess is hurt" and wanted to touch your face. Prince lay step out and pushed jae kyung away and say " you must be daring enough to bully the royal princess right? "