Chapter 2

The Royal Princess

- A short flashback on what happen in chapter 1, you wake up and being slapped by your appa and you went into the royal academy and met the 12 nastiest princes and the princess (Cha Sung Jung) –

You look at Sung Jung princess and you say “ I….am sorry “ 1 of the princes known as Wu Fan/Kris came over and pulled you away and say “ Ignore Sung Jung “ You shake your head and look at Kris with a pair of “ scared “ eyes and say “ Is okay…..” Sung Jung princess walk nearer to Kris and say “ Don’t forget, I am still the princess, after all you all are going to get married with me in order to get the king’s position “ Luhan walk up to you and pull your hand and walk away. You stop walking and say “ Why are you doing this? “ Luhan walk closer to you and say “ Do you want to stay there and being insulted by Sung Jung? “ You shake your head and say “ Of course…not…. “ Luhan smile and say “ So, if I am pulling you here isn’t it better instead? “ Just then the other 11 princes came over and say “ Luhan yah. “ Luhan look up and wave his hand, the 11 princes came closer and sehun ask “ What’s your name?” You look up and say “ Shin Min Ra “ The 12 princes introduced themselves in front of you and you nodded your head. After that, Baekhyun suggested that you should go back to class and they will bring you along.

*Your/Min Ra POV*

Why are the 12 princes helping me? Maybe because I look pathetic?

When you are back in class, you sat alone while the 12 princes sat 1 side and listen to the teacher.

----School ended-----

It was a surprise that the king actually came to the royal academy and you saw the king. The king came to Sung Jung princess class and the king really dote on Sung Jung, at the point of time you felt jealous because your adopted parent’s didn’t love you like how other parents love their children. Just then walk over, wanting to pass the king, 12 princes and sung jung princess, you fell down on the floor feeling embarrassed and the king spotted the birthmark on your leg!

---Short information----

The king already realizes that Sung Jung isn’t his daughter as her leg didn’t have the birthmark and sung jung DNA’s didn’t match the king and queen’s DNA. But the King didn’t want to expose that because he still dotes on Sung Jung.

The king walk over to you and say “ Why do you have this birthmark on your leg? “ You look up, bow to the king and you said “ I had this birthmark since I was young “ The king lifted your head up and say “ Do you have parents? “ You nodded and say “ Yes. “ The king said “ Are they your real parents or adopted? “ You look at the king, and say “ They are my adopted parents .. “ Suddenly the king hug you and say “ I have finally found you “ You got shock and say “ King… are you okay? “ At the point of time everyone in the school was looking at you including the 12 princes, just then Suho asked the king “ Are you okay? “ The king said “ I have finally found her, my long lost daughter. “ The 12 princes and you gave a “ HUH “ face and said “ Are you sure? “ The king nodded and say “ Sung Jung wasn’t my real daughter, I have found out a long time ago but I didn’t wanted to hurt Sung Jung that’s why I kept her in the palace. “ At the point of time, Sung Jung breakdown and the King brought you to his car and headed back to the palace with the 12 princes.

[Author’s note : Hi!! I know this is a little fast, however I will try to slow it down! Sorry for any missing words/ spelling error]