Chapter 3

The Royal Princess

- A small flashback on what happen in chapter 2 , The king found out that you are his daughter & brought you back into the palace –

When you are in the car with the king, you said “ Are you sure I am your daughter ? “ The king nodded his head and said “ I am sure, you are my daughter. “ Then Luhan said “ Won’t it better if we get the doctor to check her DNA with yours ?” The king said “ alright “

---Reach the palace ----

You look amazed by the house, cars and lastly you are amazed by how big your room is! Just then the doctor came in and the doctor said “ Dear princess, would you mind if I am going to take your blood for a DNA test with the king? “ You shake your head and say “ It’s alright.. “ After taking your blood and the king’s blood, the doctor went back to ensure that the DNA is the same.

---DNA Results release ---

The doctor came and before the doctor could enter the King’s room, Sehun, the prince came out and say “ so what’s the results ?” The doctor smile and said “ Indeed, it’s true, the girl known as Shin Min Ra is indeed the royal princess “ when sehun heard this, he drop his phone and the other 11 princes came and sehun said “ Min Ra is really the royal princess “ Sehun then step away and let the doctor in, after that the king, queen and the 12 princes and the king’s other wife’s also came down. The king officially announced that you are the royal princess! You shake your head with unbelief and suho said “ Woah…. The real royal princess is you? “ Baekhyun say “ Kris, your real sister is here! “ You look at Baekhyun and say “ Huh ?” The king then said “ Min Ra, is that your name? “ You nodded your head and say “ Ye…yes… “ The king hugged you and say “ It must be hard for you to live outside, alone “ Suddenly you say “ Ouch… It hurts “ and your forehead started bleeding again, and the king quickly ask the doctor to attend to you. You are lying in your princess bed room and the king, queen and the other 12 princes came and say “ Are you okay? Why are you hurt? Did Sung Jung hurt you “ You look down and say “ Not… sung Jung who hurt me, but it was my adopted appa who punched me “ The King got angry and said “ HOW CAN HE DO THAT TO YOU?! “ You continued to look down and said “ Since young, I have to come out and work to pay the bills for my appa and I have leave school “ as you said this, tears flow down and then the queen hugged you and say “ My daughter, you must have suffered a lot “ The queen said “ From now, you will have your oppa to dote on you. “ You look up and said “ oppa? “ The queen said “ Yes, your real oppa “ Just then Kris said “ Min Ra, I am your oppa. The other 11 princes are not your real blood oppa. “ you nodded your head. After that the queen and king went out and let you rest, Kris then said “ Give me your number, so I can contact you. “ Luhan said “ Yeah, it will be better for us to contact you. “ You suddenly feel embarrassed and said “ I…..don’t….. have…. A…..phone “  Suho shouted out and say “ YOU DON’T HAVE A PHONE?! “ Kris look at Suho and say “ Stop shouting “ D.O then went out to brought you a phone.

----At night ----

D.O gave you the phone and you have all the princes number and went you were about to sleep, your phone rang and Luhan texted you

[Phone messages]

Luhan : Min Ra, are you sleeping ? (^^O^^)

You/Min Ra : Anni (^O^)

Luhan : Do you want to chat? ^^

You/MinRa : Alright? :) 

Luhan : First day being in the palace are you feeling okay? 

You/Min Ra : Not really.... I always thought that I don't have parents .... and suddenly my parents is the royal family king & queen.

Luhan : If you need someone to talk to, you can actually talk to me, alright? :)

You/Min Ra : Keke. Alright! How should I address you? \shakes/

Luhan : Oppa? 

You/Min Ra : Arraso oppa. I am getting sleepy, lets sleep T_T 

Luhan : Arraso. Good night.