Loosen Up !

Love and Hate

“What do you mean by that?” Sung Min said walking over to his friend who was sitting on the sofa. “I mean, I’m not the clubbing kind of person!” He replied sounding slightly annoyed. Sung Min sighed and sat next to his friend, putting his arm round him. “Then come just this once, for me. Please, Kyu Hyun.” He rolled his eyes. “Fine. Just this once though, got it?” Sung Min nodded happily feeling pleased with the result.

 

Somewhere the other side of town…

“Try that one, Kyung Mi!” The girl ran over to her wardrobe and pulled out a pretty light pink mini dress. “If you wear it with some tights and your pink high heels it’ll look great!” Kyung Mi smiled at her friend. “Ok.” After the girls had finished the final touches to their make-up the left the flat looking forward to their girls’ night out. Especially seeing as they wouldn’t have much time for this in the near future. Kyung Mi was moving up country to study in University and this meant she wouldn’t see her best friend as much as she would like to. But, she did promise that she would come back and visit as much as possible.

 

 

“This is going to be so fun!” Kyung Mi’s friend Bi Yun shrieked as they walked up to the front door of the club. When they walked in all the colourful lights and great music made them smiled even more – even though that was slightly impossible for Bi Yun. “Let’s party!” Bi Yun shouted before running of. “Oh! Bi Yun-ah, wait for me!” Kyung Mi shouted running after her.

 

@@@ Kyu Hyun’s Point of view @@@

 

 

Sung Min finally found the club after about half an hour of driving round in circles. He dragged me inside and then went of to get us some drinks. The music was loud. And although I loved music I didn’t really enjoy the whole clubbing lark. If it had been any other night then tonight I would have probably been as enthusiastic as Sung Min himself but tomorrow I had to get up early and catch a coach. I was going away for a while and this was Sung Min’s way of saying ‘Good Bye, mate’. Suddenly something bumped into my back. As I turned I noticed a girl fall to the floor. I looked down at her. She was pretty but looked a little clumsy – well I guess that was a no-brainer as she just ran into me. I held my hand out and helped her up. “I’m-I’m really sorry!” she mumbled. “Jeez! Watch where you are going in future, got it? You’re gonna cause an accident!” The girls face suddenly turned angry. “Look, Jerk. I said I was sorry. It’s not as if I was trying to aim for you. Give me a brake!” I smirked. “Young girls really drink too much now days.” I joked. “I haven’t been drinking!” She yelled at me. I smirked again. “Really? No? funny how you smell like alcohol, isn’t it?” The girl clenched one of her fists and with the other hand she pointed at me offensively. “Watch it! I’m not in the mood to mucked about tonight, got it?”

“And you think I am?” I continued to argue with the girl. “Besides who would want to muck about with you anyway. You look like a right piece of work.” I knew it was I lie. There was no doubt about it she was beautiful and clever her only down side was she had a bit of a big mouth. Though I could also say I have that problem too. However, for some reason I found it so entertaining winding her up. “You!” She growled. Her deep black eyes were glaring at me. Then another girl came up behind her. “Kyung Mi? Are you ok?” The girl spun around to face her friend. “Yeah, fine. I was just looking for you.” “Oh” her friend continued. “Who’s this?” She peered round the clumsy girl and looked at me. “No-one. Just some jerk.” Kyung Mi said linking her friends arm. “Let’s go.” Her friend said nothing and let herself be dragged along. “Bye, clumsy!” I added as they walked away. But to my surprise she didn’t start a scene again. She simply raised her hand and stuck her middle finger up. I laughed again and folded my arms. Just then Sung Min got back with our drinks. “Hey, who where those girls?” Sung Min asked shoving a bottle into my hand and staring at the two girls in awe as they walked away from us. “Don’t know” Sung Min pouted. “Hell, that girl in the black dress was nice.” I laughed at him. “Hey, wanna try and pick them up?” Sung Min said winking. I waved my hands at him. “No, No, No! I just want to have a good drink with my mate before I leave tomorrow.” Sung Min sighed. “Ok.” “You can go get the girls number if you want to.” I continued. “But watch out for the girl in the pink dress. She’s a little feisty.” He smiled and then took a drink. “Great! I’m so there!” he said walking away I the direction the girls had done so. “I’ll be right back!” he called to me before disappearing into the crowd.