Storm

illicit love

    After getting the okay from their president, VIXX headed on their way to the coast with their manager in tow. Ken drove the whole way. By the time the reached the coast their manager was ready to pass out. The rest of Vixx was used to Ken's driving by now.

"Hyung! Why do you drive so recklessly?!" Hyuk asked.

"What are you talking about? I have excellent skills!" Ken exclaimed.

"Lets go already," Ravi said.

   Everyone else was too tired to get involved let alone care. They headed over to the hotel they were staying in. When they were checked in they headed up to their hotel rooms and crashed. The next morning Hongbin woke up to find his head resting on Leo's chest. Hongbin jerked back startled. His movement caused Leo to wake up.

"What time is it?" Leo asked, his voice sounding husky.

Hongbin quickly jumped up to check the time as well as to put distance between Leo and himself. 'Why do I feel this way all of a sudden' Hongbin thought to himself.

"It's 9:30," Hongbin answered.

Leo was silent for a while, then he called N to ask what the plan for the day was. After a brief conversation Leo hung up.

"Get ready we are going out to eat breakfast," Leo said.

"Ok," Hongbin replied.

   The pair got ready then headed down to the lobby to meet up with the rest of the group. They piled into the car and headed on their way to the breakfast cafe. When they arrived, they were seated quickly. When their food came, they dug in. Ken started to act goofy. The other members joined in except for Leo who was embarrased and Hongbin who was too tired. Leo couldn't stand the embarassment any longer. He got up abruptly, scraping his chair across the floor, and stormed out of the cafe. Hongbin jumped, all traces of sleep gone, while the other members froze.

"I'll go after him," Hongbin said.

   They nodded and stared after Hongbin, running after Leo. Leo hailed a cab and got in. Hongbin made it just in time and hopped in the other side.

"What's wrong Leo?" Hongbin asked.

"Get out," Leo said.

"No. What's wrong hyung?" Hongbin asked again.

   Leo sighed and remained silent. Hongbin stared at him for a while until the cab driver asked him where he wanted to go. Hongbin told him to take them to the docks. They rode in silence all the way to the docks. Hongbin got out. Leo remained in the cab. Leo sighed and followed after hongnin. Hongbin walked down the dock to the dragon paddle boats. Hongbin payed for their ride and got their life jackets. They got into the boat and paddled out in silence for 10 minutes. Hongbin finally broke the silence.

"Do you want to talk about why you're angry?" Hongbin asked.

"I'm not angry," Leo said

~~long awkward pause~~

"I just want peace and quiet on this trip and thats not happening," Leo said.

"So you are angry?" Hongbin said.

"I'm not angry!" Leo yelled.

"Why are you yelling at me then?" Hongbin asked.

"Because you're getting on my nerves!" Leo yelled.

"What did I do? I'm just trying to help!" Hongbin exclaimed.

"I don't need your help! I don't need any of you guys!" Leo yelled.

    Hongbin was taken aback. He didn't know what to say. He started to paddle back to shore, angry tears streaming down his face. He thought Leo was his friend. Leo fought against Hongbin's paddling. Hongbin cursed them being in the same boat. The didn't go anywhere. Suddenly the sky cracked open and sheets of rain began to pour down on them. Thunder boomed all around them and lighting flashed repeatedly.

"This is all your fault!!" Leo yelled.

"We wouldn't be in this predicament if you weren't a JERK!!" Hongbin screamed.

    A crashing noise reverberated to their left. Half of the cliff had fallen into the water. A huge wave was headed straight for them. Hongbin screamed. Leo grabbed onto Hongbin just as the wave hit them. They were pushed out to sea. They tumbled under the waves for what seemed like forever. They finally broke the surface gasping for breath. Hongbin clung to Leo. Their quarrel completely forgotten. Waves continued to crash into them. Hongbin eventually started to lose conciousness. His grip on Leo began to loosen. Leo took off his belt and tied them together. Leo didn't want to lose Hongbin. Leo soon out. They continued to drift out to sea.