Bitten

Deadly Fate

     The voice came from a familiar face. A face that seemed to recognize Hakyeon. But how did he get into the so called "secret" forest? Hakyeon clearly stated he was the only one with intel on this hidden area.

     "Leo, you son of a , leave this forest at once!" Hakyeon called back fiercely, piercing my ears with his yell

.
     "Don't be so harsh, sweetheart. I'm your only source of life. I die, you die. So take it easy, Hakyeon. You have a choice," Leo replied, coming closer.


     He placed his hand roughly on Hakyeon's neck.


     "Don't bite her. She's already got blood from her family running through me, so it will be more comfortable for her, right?" I growled at the enemy and he only replied with a cocky grin.


     "Stand back," Hakyeon muttered in my ear.


     "What? No, why?" I objected, wanting a reason.


     "Just do as I say or you'll get killed!" he bursted out and I obeyed his orders right away. I stood back far, even hiding behind a tree to be safe. But still, why am I "required" to do this?


     Interrupting my thoughts was Hakyeon's protesting yells as he attempted to beat down Leo. Leo seemed only slightly sturdier than Hakyeon, however he managed to give various cuts and bruises to Leo as he fought with all his might.


     "Leave her alone! Do you understand?" Hakyeon finished with a kick to Leo's ribs that sent the enemy flying backwards.


     "Whatever," he said as he swiftly escaped, secretly in pain.


     "That's why." I still had my eyes open wider than a deer caught in headlights.


     "Did you just... Wow, I never knew you were that strong- I mean... Hey, what do you want with me now, anyways, Cha Hakyeon?" I avoided complementing him, as he was- before Leo showed up- about to purposefully bite me to transform me into a blood- vampire as well as he.


     "Be with me forever, so we can take down his army. He killed your brother. I did not! Trust me, I'm not the monster you think I am, I only need your help," he pronounced with tremor in his voice. I hesitated to reply, but I wasn't needed to, so it seemed, for he started the biting "ritual" again.


     His knife-like teeth hovered along my neck, and without warning, he dug them into the muscle, causing me to cringe. I held back my screams as he drew blood from my veins. He pulled back to see my sunken face.


     "Don't worry, you're safe as long as you're with me now. On a lighter note, you taste sweet, like a red velvet cake~" he smirked and his lips clean.


     I sighed, almost wanting to accept the fact that I now belong to Hakyeon.