CH2: Plane Ride

The CF that Did it All

“She said Jonghyun oppa dropped by the dorm earlier.”

 

Minho’s ear felt like it burned from hearing the name from Sulli. And by the sound of it, it looks like he would not like what he was about to hear.

 

“And?” and as much as he don’t want to ask further he needs to know what happened.

 

“Unnie said that he was looking for me. Said he was sent there to fetch me for a CF shoot.”

 

“A CF shoot? But I thought we’re the ones to have a shoot together?” just as Minho thought. He would not like what he’s going to hear. And he really does not.

 

“That’s what I thought so too Oppa. Maybe the three of us are doing it together?”

 

And by that said, Minho concluded that he really did NOT like what he just heard.

 

A few minutes later the two arrived at the station. From there they will be taking a bus to the airport and fly to Seoul. That is where their shoot will be held.

 

When they boarded the plane, Sulli was seated on the second seat from the window with Minho on the third one.

 

Clearly someone is going to sit next to the window. And Minho is not feeling too good.

 

“Sulli. Let’s change seats.” Said Minho after they settled themselves.

 

“Eh? But I like it here already Oppa. Why?” asked a puzzled Sulli.

 

“Just… oh nevermind.”

 

A few minutes later.

 

“Oh Sulli, Minho Annyeong!” that voice … it sounded too familiar to Minho.

 

And his instincts did not fail him.

 

It was Jonghyun. Lee Jonghyun.

 

“Ah! Jonghyunnie Oppa!” exclaimed Sulli, too excitedly for Minho’s ears.

 

“I’m glad I was able to make it today.” Said Jonghyun, while holding his plane ticket and searches for his seat.

 

“Yep. It’s a good thing you made it.” Said Minho trying to surpress his sarcasm with all his might.

 

“Ah! Found it!” said Jonghyun and was looking directly on the seat next to Sulli. “Sulli-ah, I’ll be sitting next to you.”

 

“Really Oppa? Yay! I know all my plane mates!” said Sulli.

 

“Plane mates?” asked Minho.

 

“Yes, plane mates, the crew and the two of you are all inside the plane, and I know everyone.” Explained Sulli. Making Minho and Jonghyun nod forcefully.

 

“Luna-Unnie, said you dropped at our dorm earlier.” Said Sulli when Jonghyun was seated.

 

“Oh yeah. I happen to take the same road along your dorm. So I decided to drop by. But I guess you leave early than expected.” Said Jonghyun and looked at Minho.

 

“Yes, I went to Minho Oppa’s dorm to fetch him. He’s really hard to wake up these days.”

 

“Oh, I see. Too many schedules Hyung?” said Jonghyun to Minho.

“Yeah. SHINee’s comeback was just last week. We have a lot to do.”

 

“Wow. Congrats on your Comeback then Hyung.”

 

“Thanks.” Said Minho rather coldly to wrap up their conversation.

 

“So that means Oppa, you will be with us in this CF?” asked Sulli.

 

“Yep and I’m looking forward to it.” Said Jonghyun and smiled while looking at Minho.

 

 

 

“Is everyone seated?” said a Coordi-noona.

 

“Yes.” Replied the three with the whole staff and crew.

 

“Well then… I hope everyone takes some rest, and get ready for work.” Then she walked away, but not with another reminder.

 

“Oh! And the pilot wants me to tell you, it’s gonna get a little bumpy on out flight today.”

And with that she walked to her seat and buckled up.

 

 

A few more minutes passed and the plane took off. The ride was definitely bumpy and it was hard to have a peaceful rest.

 

“Aish, I’m hungry.” Said Sulli in the middle of the flight. To no one in particular.

 

“What do you want to eat?”asked the both of them in chorus.

 

Minho and Jonghyun looked at each other then at Sulli.

 

Sulli was looking at the both of them then answered, “Ddeokbokki.” The two are quite surprised on her request.

 

Sulli, I don’t think there’s Ddeokbokki in this plane.” Said Jonghyun.

 

“Wait, let me check.” Said Minho and stood up from his seat.

 

Minho signaled to a stewardess and asked if they have Ddeokbokki in their menu.

 

The good thing is. They have. The bad one is. There’s only one serving left.

 

 

Minho came back to his seat. Hands on his back.

 

“How was it Oppa? Do they have it?” asked Sulli.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Really?? Then let’s order!” said Sulli excitedly.

 

“There’s only one serving left Sulli and that one’s for you.” Said Minho smiling widely. Then he handed the Ddeokbokki to Sulli, whose eyes are sparkling the moment she saw it.

 

“Wow! Oppa! Gumawo~~” said Sulli smiling brightly to Minho, which definitely made his day.

 

“No problem, anything for my favorite dongsaeng.” Minho said while ruffling Sulli’s hair.

 

While eating, Sulli felt guilty for being the only one eating alone. So she decided to offer her Ddeokbokki to her ‘plane mates’.  And the first one to be offered was…

 

“Jonghyunnie Oppa, want some?” said Sulli to a dazed Jonghyun. Her Minho Oppa was dozing off that is why she does not want to disturb him.

 

“Huh? Me?” said Jonghyun, while pointing at himself. Jonghyun was surprised himself because Sulli asked him first, but seeing a dozing Minho, he completely understood.

 

“Yes You, want some Ddeokbokki?”

 

“Yeah Sure.” Answered Jonghyun and ate a piece. While smiling widely to Sulli.

 

“Tasty right?” said Sulli and ate one.

 

“Yeah, very.”

 

Unfortunately in the midst of that short moment of the two, our Minho was actually pretending to sleep and saw the whole ‘moment’. And His Flaming Charisma, was turning to Flaming Anger.