CH3: Stalking Stalkers

The CF that Did it All

(A/N: Hi Guys! Sorry for the not so good chap... i'm expreriencing Writer's block! ^-^ anyways.. Hope you enjoy this update!)

 

Chapter 3

 

“Attention to all Passengers, we are now arriving at Seoul International Airport, please fasten your seatbelts as we land, Thank you for flying with us.” said a voice from the speaker.

 

Everyone in the plane fastened their seatbelts and waited for the plane to land.

 

When the plane landed, the crew and the staff hurriedly collected their things and boarded their rented van.

 

Sulli, Minho and Jonghyun along with two coordi-noonas and their managers boarded another van and headed for their hotel.

“Wow! I missed Seoul!” said Sulli while looking out the car window, smiling beautifully with the sun rays touching her face.

 

“Pretty.” Whispered a voice from behind.

 

“Eh? Oppas? Did you say something?” asked Sulli to the two boys sitting behind her seat.

 

“Ani, nothing!” said the two in chorus and looked at each other.

 

“Really? I thought I heard something.” Said Sulli while scratching her head. She looked too cute in that gesture for the two.

 

After an hour drive, they arrived at the hotel where they will stay and where they will also shoot their CF.

 

“All right! For now you guys rest, while the crew will set up for your shoot. Arasseo?”

 

“Neh!” answered the three, and walked to their respective rooms.

 

Jonghyun and Sulli we’re talking playfully with each other, while Minho was just walking a few steps behind them. And of course, being Minho, he just can’t take that ‘scene’ from before happen again, not when his eyes are open.

 

While walking to their rooms, Minho had an idea, “Sulli.”

 

“Oppa?” said Sulli and stopped walking since Minho also stooped, Jonghyun was about to go forward but also stopped because of Sulli.

 

“You tired yet?” asked Minho and looked at Jonghyun, whom he thinks isn’t pleased in him interrupting his and Sulli’s play time.

 

“Ani, actually Oppa, I want to take a walk outside.” Said Sulli and fixed her backpack on her soulders.

 

“Good then let’s take a walk.” Smiled Minho and gestured Sulli to follow him.

 

Then, just as when they were about to walk away, Sulli stopped.

 

“Oh! Jonghyunnie Oppa! Wanna come?”

 

Minho was definitely going to smack Sulli on the head, if ONLY she was Taemin, but unfortunately she is NOT, so he cannot, rather, would not.

 

“NO!” said Minho too loud actually.

 

 Sulli and Jonghyun looked at him. “I mean… Jonghyun is tired already and I think he is needed for briefing for the shoot later.” Said Minho, responded with a nodding Sulli.

 

Jonghyun can’t say anything, the moment Sulli nodded.

“Oh that’s right, you need to go there Oppa, briefing is important.” Said Sulli, and there it is again, her smile that can melt men’s hearts.

 

“Yeah, I guess I NEED to go.” Jonghyun said while looking menacingly to a grinning Minho on the side.

 

“All righty then, we’ll be back.” Said Minho to Jonghyun without wiping that grin from his face, And grabbed Sulli’s arm and led her towards the elevator.

 

“Bye Oppa! See you later!” said Sulli while waving.

 

“Bye!” waved Jonghyun while giving an I’ll-get-you-for-this-look to Minho, without Sulli knowing.

 

 

At the same time in a room inside the hotel. Four shadows that are lurking in the dark have seen and heard the entire scene.

 

“Did you see that?” said one.

 

“Yeah! Definitely!” said another.

 

“I told you guys! Minho and Jonghyun is competing for Sulli!” said another again.  And…

 

“What a weird way of wrapping it up Hyung.” said the last one.

 

“Quiet you Guys! Let’s go! They’re out of the hotel.” While picking up his bag and camera.

 

“How on earth did you know?”

 

“It’s because I just saw them out.” Pointing at the window.

 

“You’ve been watching them from the window all this time?”

 

“Tss.. Let’s go!” said one who seemed to be the eldest.

 

And the four shadows were out of the hotel in an instant like ninjas stalking their prey.

 

 

In the meantime, Sulli and Minho were walking out of the hotel when Minho felt shivers down his spine.

 

“Fwoo.”

 

“What’s wrong Oppa?” asked Sulli.

 

“Nothing. I just feel like something or someone is watching us.” Said Minho, and being the alert one, started looking around.

 

“I don’t see anything or anyone Oppa. Maybe it’s just you’re imagination.” Said Sulli and smiled.

 

“Come on! Let’s go! I don’t want to waste precious time!” then she dragged Minho to a nearby plaza.