CH4: Perfumes and Bracelets

The CF that Did it All

Chapter 4

 

“Oppa! Look! Look! Perfumes!” said Sulli and excitedly ran to a stall of perfumes she just saw.

 

“You really love perfumes, don’t you?” said Minho catching up to her which isn’t too hard for him to do.

 

“Yes I do! Very much! I like the smell of this one…” said Sulli while testing a spray bottle with a pinkish liquid on her wrist, “… What do you think, Oppa?” then she let Minho smell her wrist to confirm the scent.

 

And Minho being Minho, took advantage of the situation and held Sulli’s wrist to close to his nose, breathed the scent slowly and said, “Strawberries… I like it.”

 

Sulli hurriedly pulled he wrist away and blushed a bright shade of pink on her Minho oppa’s action. “It’s go-od ri-ght? I th-ink I’ll bu-y this o-ne.” said Sulli obviously stuttering. She was definitely caught off guard by that. And the image of her oppa on her mind won’t go away. She tried to calm herself down. Luckily she succeeded.

 

Minho was simply smiling to Sulli but in the back if his mind, his heart is doing cartwheels because of happiness and excitement.

 

He just can’t resist being with Sulli. It takes all his will power to suppress his urge to do something to her.

 

“Umm… Ajhumma, I’ll have ten of these one and ten on that, please.” Said Sulli to the store owner. Which made Minho come back to reality.

 

Minho looked at her incredulously.

 

“Ten? Twenty Bottles?” asked Minho. He knows Sulli is obsessed with perfumes but… buying twenty bottles is too much for him to process.

 

“Yep! I love their scent.” Said Sulli excitedly. With her hands clasped tightly.

 

“Seriously Sulli, what on earth are you going to do with those perfumes? Are you going to bathe with those? You’re not planning on selling them right? Or are you?” asked Minho, he really isn’t getting what those twenty bottles are for.

 

“Ahahaha… Oppa! Of course not! I’m going to give some to my Unnie’s and some to our coordi-noonas. They will like it for sure!” said Sulli while laughing on how stressed Minho had become on that perfume scene.

 

“Oh… You should’ve said so you know! I’m getting worked up for nothing!” said Minho and pouted.

 

“Aigoo! Oppa is cuter by the day!” said Sulli and was about to pinch Minho’s cheeks but the scene before flashed on her mind again. She stopped halfway.

 

“Let’s go Oppa! There are more stalls to see!” said Sulli and walked to another stall now the ones selling bracelets.

 

Minho saw that one. And he felt hurt. He must learn to control himself or else Sulli will become awkward to him and that’s the last thing he would want to happen.

 

He breathes in deeply and followed Sulli who is now dazzled by the bracelets.

 

“You want one?” asked Minho and bent down to see the bracelets clearly.

 

“Will you buy one for me?” asked Sulli, knowing that her Oppa means that he’ll buy her one already.

 

“Pick what you like, Sul.”

 

And by that Sulli picked a thick bracelet that has different beads in different shades of pink. It has a red wooden heart in the middle.

 

“This one Oppa! It’s so cute!” said Sulli excitedly and showed Minho the bracelet.

 

“Alright, this one please.” Minho gave the bracelet to the ajhussi who writes anything you want on the bracelets.

 

“What would you like to put on it, young man?” asked the ajhussi.

 

Minho thought for a moment, smiled then said… “MS.CHOI” the ahjussi looked puzzled but wrote it instead and handed it to them. Minho paid and gave the bracelet to Sulli. The latter hurriedly put in on and saw the yellow initials written.

 

“Why ‘MS.CHOI’ Oppa?” asked Sulli and looked questioningly at Minho.

 

“You’re last name is Choi right?” said Minho, his smile not leaving his face.

 

“Yeah, but why ‘MS’?” Sulli asked again.

 

“It’s because you’re still a Miss.” Said Minho and looked at her with that angelic smile of his.

 

“Oh is that so.” And of course Sulli always being an innocent one did not further asked and enjoyed her new bracelet.

 

“Yeah.” Said Minho grinning from ear to ear.

 

Then Minho’s hand phone rang, and when they both answered at the same time… “Yoboseo?”

 

“Where on earth are you?” asked their managers.

“We’re on the way back to the Hotel.” Answered Minho.

 

“We? Is Sulli with you?”

 

“Yes, we took a walk to get some fresh air.”

 

“We’re starting the shoot! Come back here fast!” said their managers in chorus.

 

“Neh, Arasseo Manager-nim.” Said the two and giggled.

 

 

After a few minutes the two arrived at the hotel seeing two familiar figures talking to the CF Director. When Minho and Sulli approached them, the two hurriedly said goodbye and dashed off.

 

 

“Why does those two looked familiar?” asked Sulli.

 

“Yeah, they sure do, but I can’t see their faces.” Said Minho and tried to look for the two figures but failed.

 

“Anyhow… Oppa thanks for walking with me today!” said Sulli and showed him her new bracelet.

 

“No problem. After the shoot we can grab something to eat. OK?” said Minho and ruffled Sulli’s hair.

 

“Hey! You two! Get in the dressing room! We start in ten!” shouted their manager-nim and the two hurriedly ran to their respective rooms with smiles on their faces.

 

 

(A/N: Sorry for the short UD. Thanks for those comments ! I'll work hard next time for you Guys! => )