CH5: Round One

The CF that Did it All

Chapter 5

 

Everyone in the crew is busy preparing this and that. Minho and Jonghyun is already done dressing up and was waiting for Sulli to come out.

 

“So, how was your walk?” asked Jonghyun out of blue.

 

“We had a great time.” Said Minho and did not bother to control the smile forming on his face.

 

“Really now?” asked Jonghyun as sarcastic as he can be.

 

“Yes, really. Any problem?” responded Minho, matching up with Jonghyun’s sarcasm.

 

“As a matter of fact, I have one.” Said Jonghyun while both of them bowing to a PD who passed by.

 

“Should I bother to know?” replied Minho, without looking at him.

 

“Yes, because you happen to be involved, or if I’m not mistaken, you caused it Hyung.” Said Jonghyun and a hint of anger can be heard on his tone.

 

“I don’t think you have to use that tone on me, Jonghyun-ah.” Said Minho and the two yet again bowed to another PD-nim who happened to call them on set.

 

“Let’s not bother about for now, we have work to do.” said Minho and calmly walked to the set, followed by a Jonghyun who is deeply breathing.

 

"Yeah, for now."

 

A few moments later, Sulli was already shooting with two other actresses while Minho and Jonghyun was watching from the sides.

 

Sulli is definitely working hard all the time, and she does not a single detail fail on her scenes. We can’t of course avoid any NG’s, still she does her best to do her part.

 

After an hour-long shoot, it was time for the three to shoot teaser photos and videos.

 

After fixing themselves up, the three waited for the crew to get ready in the dressing room.

 

“Oppa, I think I can wear this during the shoot. The Coordi-noonas does not seem to mind me wearing this.” said Sulli to Minho while jingling the bracelet on her wrist.

 

“Really? Then that’s good Sul. You can wear it any time.” Said Minho while smiling to Sulli then goes back in checking his hand phone.

 

“You bought a new bracelet?” asked Jonghyun looking at the bracelet.

 

“Yes, actually Minho Oppa, bought it for me. Cute right?” said Sulli with a big smile.

 

Jonghyun looked bitterly at Minho who was looking at him with ‘Beat-that-Dude-look’. He answered with a fierce ‘Just-wait-and-see-look’. Of course without Sulli noticing yet again. She was too busy fiddling with her skirt.

 

“Jonghyunnie-oppa, how are your members? I haven’t seen them in a while.” said Sulli starting a conversation to a unnaturally too quiet Jonghyun.

 

“They’re doing fine, kinda busy with band practice. You’ll see them again soon.” replied Jonghyun, trying to form a smile.

 

“You’ll be having a comeback soon, right Oppa?” asked Sulli while playing with the hem of her skirt.

 

“Yeah. Will you support us?” asked Jonghyun, who is beginning to cheer up because of Sulli.

 

“Of course Oppa! I will support just like how I support the SHINee oppa’s on their Comeback!” said Sulli while clapping her hands.

 

“Minho yet again…” whispered Jonghyun to himself. An action unseen by Sulli but noticed by Minho.

 

Then Sulli’s phone rang.

 

~Do it do it, chu It's true, true, true, true it's you Do it do it, chu !~

 

“Yoboseo?” answered Sulli.

 

“Neh, May I ask who is this?... Oh! Oppa! …Really?... Ok… that’s great. Neh. Annyeong Haseyo.” Then Sulli ended the call.

 

“Who was it?” asked Minho.

 

“It was Taemin Oppa. I think he used a different phone that’s why it was not registered.” Said Sulli, making Minho and Jonghyun look to her with puzzled looks.

 

“Taeminnie? What did he say?” asked Minho, now looking more puzzled, Taemin? Calling to Sulli? With a different hand phone? Now that’s news.

 

“He said that he will be joining us. And his on his way.” Said Sulli also getting curious as to why Taemin is coming there.

 

 

“Something is Fishy around here.” Said Minho. Then he looked at Jonghyun whom he thinks is also clueless as to what is happening.

 

“Sulli, Jonghyun! Come out now. We’ll film you two.” Said a PD-nim at the door.

 

“Eh? Why is it ony the two of us?” asked Sulli. “Isn’t Minho oppa coming?”

 

“We’ll be shooting the two of you first then Minho and you.” Said the PD-nim.

 

“Oh okay.” Said Sulli and headed for the door along with Jonghyun.

 

Minho was a bit surprised at the situation. Why does the shoot have to be done separately?

 

So, eventually Minho followed them out, he cannot let Sulli be out of his sight ESPECIALLY when she is with Jonghyun.

 

Then when they come out, a mini-room was set on the lobby, creating a palace effect.

 

(A/N: I haven’t told you guys about the CF theme yet, so here it is ^^;;)

 

There CF is actually about a Restaurant that offers fine dining. So basically, they are promoting a 5-star hotel and resto. And the theme was Castles and Royalties, in the modern era.

 

Sulli is the main character being the princess, and Jonghyun and Minho served as two handsome princes, who both offer her the best dish in the palace. And Sulli, cannot pick one, so the two will fight on who has the best dish for the princess.

 

After getting ready, the CF Director shouted, “All right! I want you two to be as close as possible! Jonghyun hold the plate in one hand and Sulli on the other. I want you two to look like a couple in love! Arasseo? Alright get ready!”

 

“Eh? Wait Director-nim, I thought…” said Sulli, not understanding the concept.

 

“Don’t worry Sulli-ah, this is part of the shooting plan. Ok? Get ready!” said the Director.

 

“Neh, Arasseo.” Both of them answered.

 

Jonghyun did what has been ordered for him to do. Actually, it was too much than what he expected but he definitely likes how the way things are going.

 

Another shot was done, with Jonghyun and Sulli facing each other, too close for Minho’s eyes. And to make it worse, Sulli does not seem to mind it and goes on with the flow. Making Jonghyun get more and more comfortable in doing the shots. And of course… making our Minho… Jealous to the bones.

 

 

In the meantime just a feet away from the shooting site…

 

“Did you call?” asked one.

 

“Yes, already.” answered another.

 

“Then, let’s go!” said another one.

 

“Ya! You guys learn to wait! We’re just getting started here.” Said the last one.

 

“Why do you always spill the moment?” asked one.

 

“It’s because you guys are too excited!” answered the other.

 

“We are not!” said one.

 

“Okay, now we can go!” said by the other one again.

 

Then the four headed to the shooting site quietly so they will not be noticed by a Minho who looks like he’s going to punch anyone at the moment.

 

 

(A/N" Alright! there you go! i'm glad i was able to Update today. too many school work! Hope you guys enjoy this one! Please tell me if i'm getting out of the story or something... ortell me if it's going bad. i'll try to revise it. Thank you ! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT>! ^-^)