CH1: Morning Mayhem

The CF that Did it All

One morning at the SHINee Dorm.

 

A rattling knock was heard. And Jonghyun being the first one to wake up, answered the door.

 

“Who is it?”

 

“Jjong-oppa! It’s me Sulli! May I come in?”

 

“Sulli?” Jjong hurriedly opened the door and found Sulli wearing a floral dress with her sneakers and a backpack.

 

“Where on earth are you going?” Jjong asked, absolutely curious because it’s just 7 in the morning; that is too early especially or even for a date.

 

“Is Minho-oppa already up?”

 

“Not yet. You know how hard it is for him to wake up early right?” Jjong said and let Sulli come in.

 

Sulli just smiled and walked inside the dorm. She had been here many times but it was always with her members. They would always go here to play or just have a good time. SHINee and F(x) are definitely in tight bonds.

 

“Wait here. I’ll wake him up.” Said Jjong and walked to Minho’s bedroom.

 

While waiting Sulli heard something from the kitchen. She got curious so she took her backpack off and walked to the kitchen across the living room.

 

She poked her head to the kitchen door and saw Key cooking.

 

“Good morning Oppa!” she shouted. Making Key startled.

 

“Yah! Sulli-ah! Don’t go scaring me like that!” shouted Key, he was surprised to see Sulli this early.

 

“Mianhe Oppa. What are you cooking?” said Sulli while walking towards the kitchen counter.

 

“Some bacon and eggs. Oh pancakes also.”

 

“Sounds good. Can I help?”

 

“Sure. Here, mix these for the pancakes?” said Key, and handed Sulli all the things needed for the mixture.

 

“No problem.”

 

The two were enjoying cooking when Key asked.

“Yah, Sulli-ah. Tell me, why are you here this early?”

 

“Oh Minho-oppa said that we’re going somewhere today.” said Sulli while mixing.

 

“Minho? To where?” asked a now curious Key.

 

“Dunno, Oppa did not tell me. He just said that I wear light and bring some clothes and snacks.”

 

Key raised an eyebrow. Clearly his dongsaeng is up to something. And he is itching to know.

 

A few minutes later.

 

“I smell something reaaalllllly good!”

 

“Onew-oppa! Good morning!” said Sulli to a half awake Onew.

 

“Eh? Sul- Sulli-ssi? Why are you here?”

 

Sulli pouted. “Bummie-oppa! Am I not allowed to be here? That’s the third time I was asked that question today.”

 

Key giggled. “That’s because it’s too early. Usually you guys are here during lunch.”

 

“And with what you just said about you and Minho-goon going ‘somewhere’ is kinda weird.” Key continued, and gave a knowing glance to Onew who was now smiling brightly.

 

“Kibum! Is breakfast ready? I’m starving!” it was an irritated Jonghyun who come into the kitchen while dragging a sleepy Minho.

 

“It’s done Jjong. Come let’s eat.” said Key while setting the table with Sulli. Then Key looked to where Jjong and Minho was standing and was not pleased to what he saw. “Minho, I told you to put your shirt o-”

 

“Oppa!!” Sulli shouted waving at a still sleepy Minho.

 

With that Minho become wide awake, and realized he has no shirt on. “.” He hurriedly ran back to his room and put on a white tee.

 

When he came back everyone except Taemin is at the table. He looked at Sulli who was passing on the plates.

 

“oh, you’re back. Come. Let’s eat.” Said Onew and motioned him to sit on his left beside Sulli.

 

Minho looked at Sulli. “Sorry about that.”

 

“Ani, kwenchana Oppa.” Sulli smiled sweetly and gave him his plate.

 

“Hyung, where’s Taeminnie?”

“He’s pl-” before Onew could give his answer, a loud thud was heard from his room.

 

All of them ran towards his room. But the door was locked. Onew ran to his room for the substitute key.

 

“Taemin-ah!”

 

“Taemin-oppa!”

 

“Yah! Lee Taemin!”

 

“Taeminnie! Open the door!”

 

“Guys, here I got it.” Onew opened the door. And there they saw a lying Lee Taemin, his whole body flat on the floor.

 

“Taeminnie!” shouted Key and Onew.

 

“Lee Taemin, answer me!” said Minho who was shaking him hard.

 

Suddenly Taemin woke up. And by the looks of it, he doesn’t know why his hyungs and a worried Sulli is inside his room.

 

“Hyung, why are you all in my room? Did something happen?” asked a very very sleepy Taemin.

 

His Hyungs breathe a sigh. Jjong and Onew walked out of the room saying, “Taeminnie is being very rude interrupting our peaceful breakfast!” which was responded by an “eh?” from their beloved maknae.

 

“I’m really hungry Hyung, let’s eat.” Said Jjong and headed to the kitchen first.

 

“Taeminniee.. you had us worried. We thought something happened to you.” said Minho and stood him up. “Kwenchana?”

 

“Yes, I’m fine Minho-hyung. I think I just fell off from the bed.” Taemin also stood up and looked at Sulli.

 

“Sulli-ah, wh-”

 

“I know Taemin-oppa. Being here this early is very unusual but I’m here because Minho-oppa told me to come.”

 

Taemin laughed. Receiving questioning looks from his hyungs and of course Sulli.

 

“I was about to ask, what do we have for breakfast Sulli-ah.”

 

“Eh? Why did you ask Oppa?”

 

Sulli was answered by a grinning Key. “Sulli-ah, you’re actually holding a bottle of syrup.”

 

“Eh?” Sulli looked a ther hand and found an open bottle of maple syrup there. “Oh, I must’ve brought it without knowing. Mianhe.” She blushed.

 

Key just shook his head and Minho giggled. “Let’s go Sulli, let’s get that maple syrup on a pancake.”

 

“Key-umma, we’re having pancakes today?” asked a now very awake and energetic Taemin.

 

“Yes, so wash up and let’s eat. You’re hyungs are having a feast.”

 

With that said Minho, Sulli and Key walked out of Taemin’s room and headed to the dining room.

 

After a while everyone gathered at the table and dig in.

 

“So Minho, tell me where are you going today?” asked Jjong out of the blue.

 

“We’re going to the beach.” said Minho so casually.

 

“The beach? Hyung can I come?” asked Taemin while chewing a strip of bacon.

 

“You can’t Taemin-ah. You have an appointment today with your EO.” said Key being the ever-caring umma in their group.

 

“Aish… too bad. Maybe next time then Minho-hyung?” said Taemin smiling to Minho.

 

“Sure. No problem.”

 

“But why the beach? Going on a vacation without us?” asked Onew.

 

“No, that’s not it Onew-hyung. We have a shoot there.”

 

“A shoot?” asked Key, Jjong and Onew. Sulli was as surprised as her Oppas.

 

“Oppa, what are we going to shoot there?”

 

“I don’t know yet, but Manager-nim called me and said it’s for a CF.”

 

“Another CF for the two of you?” Jjong said while giving Key a knowing look with Taemin and Onew exchanging glances.

 

“I guess that is why Vicky-umma said that I’ll be having a project soon. This must be it.” said Sulli not knowing the glances that her oppas have exchanged.

 

After having breakfast, Minho finished preparing in the speed of light.

 

Minho grabbed his backpack and proceeded to the living room. He found Sulli Indian-sitting on the floor with Taemin.

 

‘Why on earth is she Indian sitting? She’s wearing a dress for pete’s sake!’ Minho thought.

“Yah! What are you two doing?” said Minho and positioned by the door.

 

“Ah! Oppa you’re done already?” said Sulli looking as cute as ever.

 

“We’re playing some jackstones Minho-hyung while she was waiting for you.” said Taemin and slowly collected the scattered jackstones. “I think you should be going now Sulli-ah.”

 

“Yeah, I think so. See you then Minnie-oppa!” said Sulli and stood up. She reached for her backpack and walked to Minho.

 

“Kaja Oppa!” said Sulli and pushed Minho to the door, then she shouted when they we’re at the door. “SHINee-oppas we’re going now!”

 

“Take Care Sulli-ah!” shouted Taemin while walking to his room.

 

“Yah Minho! Take care of Sulli-ssi! Arachi?” shouted Key from the kitchen, while washing the dishes.

 

“Araseo!” shouted Minho and pulled Sulli out of their dorm.

 

While the two we’re walking down the hall, Sulli’s phone rang.

 

“Yoboseo? Oh Unnie! Deh… Deh… oh… Araseo.” then she put her phone down looking shocked.

 

“What is it? Who called?” asked Minho looking very worried.

 

“It was Luna-unnie.”

 

“What did she say?”

 

“She said Jonghyun oppa dropped by the dorm earlier.”