The Mission

Bring It On, Ben Ben

                                                                             Kris's POV

      As we all were planning to save (your name), we all were suddenly interrupted by a call on Sunny's phone. We all went silence as Sunny answered the call, as Sunny started to answer the call and put the call on speaker.

"Who's this now?......."

"Don't you remember me, Sunny?.........."

"What do you want know? Where's (your name)?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Don't worry,.......... I'll set her free once you bring Kris here......." Everyone started to look at me and I just nodded.

"Fine..........where are we going to meet?............."

"Did I even say that you were going?............"

"Yah!!!!!!!!!! How the am I going to trust you that you're going to free (your name)?..........."

"I told you!!!!!! Just bring Kris and she'll be fine.........." Sunny started to look at Hyuna and Hyunseung. The both of them started to nod at Sunny.

"Fine............"

"Good..............we'll meet at the school playground."

"The one that (your name) went in elementary school?................"

"Hah, guess you're in the head of the game..............." and the call ended after that. 

"Are you sure this plan is going to work?................" Tiffany started to ask.

"Don't worry, Me and the girls are going to be there just incase if something happens to (your name)."

"Yah!!!!!!! Since when did I say that you're going, Jieun??!?!?!"

"Yah!!!!! It's (your name) we're talking about and plus, you saw me fight with other people and I've beaten you before."

"Hey!!!!!! I was blanking out at that moment!!!!

"Oh shut up the both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sunhwa then looked at the plans.

"Anyway........we need to the whole building since we all know for sure that she's not going to bring (your name)."

"True, Hyosung. So, BAP has the resources for weapons, us Secret has the whole map to the building, and the two lover spies have then technology to see if there's any surveillance during our mission." said Jieun.

"Wait!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell are we going to do?! We cant just sit here and do nothing!!!!!!"

"We know how you feel, Jessica. However, we don't want to ruin your images since you guys are celebrities."

"Well same as the other , Tao..........." 

"But it's better for her to get in trouble than having you guys............" said Hana

"Sigh..............Fine.......but if anything happens to her, you have to call us immediately!!!!!!!!!"

"Got it!!!!!!!!!!" said everyone else but Girls' Genereation. 

          The next day throughout the whole ride, all I can think of was (your name), wondering how she's doing all tied up by the . Gosh once I see her, I'm going to beat the out of her even though I don't beat women but in her case she's a devil. That L.Joe guy keeps giving me the creeps since I don't even know what he'll to do  (your name)..................... Suddenly, Yongguk started to give a watch to me.

"The is this?..........."

"A tracking device.......just incase we lose you......."

I took the watch from him. "............Thanks........." He smiled at me and it has been a long time that we have talked like this............ Now I'm just praying that (your name) is doing fine. Babe. Just hold on. I'm coming for you...........

                                                                                                        Author's POV

       As Kris had got off the ride that was behind the tree, Kris started to walk to the grass area slowly since there was someone there. When he stopped walking, Violet started to turn around to face Kris.

"Why did you come late, Oppa?........."

"Just shut up and tell me where's (your name)............" he said looking away from Violet.

"Before that......." Violet starts to walk closer to Kris, but starts to take a step back until someone started to crack Kris's neck, which Kris had fell onto the ground.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Violet?............."

"Hey, we made a deal here.......... You get (your name) while I get Kris. That simple. Now what, are you regretting it?......."

"I............sigh..........never mind........" Violet just left, while two of her male followers started to carry Kris to the car. On the the hand in the car, all the guys had witnessed what had happened and they had eventually followed the car as they were trying to not get too close to them.

        When Violet had arrived back to the room, you were still trying to break free but you stopped when you saw Kris coming inside the room.

"Kris?................" you looked at Kris who was knocked out not long ago "What the do you want, Violet?!?!?!........"

She then turned around to face you. "Shut the up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She later had turned around to face the two guys who were carrying Kris. "Tie him up on the pole over there!!!!!!" As she had pointed the direction to the pole at the corner of the room. As you started to panic a little, you saw someone above Kris and you guys are talking to each other using your minds and your own made up sign language.

(your name)...........it' s us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yah, Jieun...............wait if you're here.........then..........

(your name)​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hana..........Sunhwa...........Hyosung........... what the hell?!?!?!?!

Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You shouldn't have left like that,(your name)!!!!!!!!!!! Did you know how worried we were about you and the baby?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Mianhe, Sunhwa.......... You started to tear up a little and when Violet turned around to see you, you pretended to look at Kris since Jieun and them were right above him, which she didn't notice that they were there and left the room with L.Joe.

Yah..............Hyuna is right behind you......... she's going to free you............

Wait..................how many of you guys are here?!?!?!?!?!?!

Everyone but the Girls' Generation.............

Yah, Hyosung................. warn Hyuna that she should be careful with the trap that the had put around me........

Arraso..........and stop cussing...........what'll happen if the baby learns the cuss words that you said?!?!?!?!?!?!.........

Haha........arraso...........just get me out of here..........but just look out for her, since she might be back soon....... As soon as you had saw Hyosung and Sunhwa left to see if there's anyone coming, Kris had finally woke up.

"Mmmmmm................" He then suddenly saw you being tied up on a chair and saw you were about to cry. "........(your name)..........."

You looked over to see Kris. "Yah......... you pabo............." You couldn't help but cry just looking at him being tied up with you and your baby (even though it's in your stomach) in the same room.

".............(your name)............ gwenchanah?.............. are you hurt.............." You just shook your head as you were trying to hold back you tears.

"Wae...............why did you come here?.................."

"How can I be relaxed without you by my side..............." Even the other girls who are hiding are starting to tear up a bit.

"Pabo........................."