The Walk

Bring It On, Ben Ben

                                                                                            Author's POV

                   When you felt someone's grip on your arm, you spun around and felt someone hugging you tight. You looked up a bit and saw Kris. You didn't know why, but you felt his chest beating fast as yours, but you just thought it was yours and it was normal since the bunch of kids scared the crap out of you. When Kris looked down and saw how close he was to his chest, he thought: , she's so close to me. Was that a little too much? , my heart beat is fast like last time. Damn it, why is it always like this when I 'm around her or whenever she's in my mind? I think I do have feelings for her......

                    "Ummmm........ you can let go of me now."

                   "Ohhh, my bad." There was awkward silence between the both of you and you later walked away, but before you did, you turned around to look at Kris. "Hey, Ben Ben."

                  "W-what?....."

                  "....... Thanks......"

                  "You should be..... Wait what did you say."

                 "I'm not going to say it again." and you turned around and continue to walk. As he catch up to you, something caught your eyes and you stopped walking. You soon walked up to the shop's window and saw a lot cute stuff, but the one that caught your eyes was this:

                                            

 

                        TurtleFEAT_grande.png?733(image isn't mine and pretend they have those in the stores)

                    

                   "OMG!!!!!!! IT'S AWKWARD TURTLE!!!!!!"

                   Kris saw you expression and smiled a little. "Yah, you like that turtle? It looks a little weird....."

                  "But still cute. Come on, I wanna get it!!!"

                  "Hey, don't pull me like that." As you walked in, you took the awkward turtle and you were smiling like crazy until you saw the price. "Damn it............."

                  "Why aren't you getting it?" 

                 "It's $25 and I don't have a lot of money left since I used most of them on buying new clothes and stuff."

                 "Ohh........" Kris kind of felt sad that you couldn't get it.

                You put the awkward turtle down and said, "Come on, now. I'm getting a little hungry." You ran out of the store and threw your smoothie since you finished it on your way walking to the store and started to finish you dukbokki. "Ben Ben, aren't you coming?" 

              "Y-yeah." As you and Kris were walking, Kris felt sad, too that you couldn't get the awkward turtle.

           

               Throughout the entire walk, the both of you stayed silent and you just finished your dukbokki. Then, you saw Jessica, Tiffany, and the others walking out from the karaoke. You decided to catch up to them and scared the crap out of Jessica and Tiffany.

                 "Yah, (your name). Why the hell did you do that?!"

                 "That's for leaving me, Jessica."

                "Come on, I wanna get some ice cream now."

               "OMG!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT TO GET!!!!"

                "Strawberry ice cream of course, you pink lover."

                "Yah, stop calling me that!"

                "Hmph, make me!" and you stick your tongue out and ran away so Tiffany wouldn't kill you. "You're gonna be in big trouble when I catch you, (your name)!!!"

               "Wait for us, too." said D.O

              "Anyway, Kris." and Chen started to pat his shoulder. "How was being alone with (your name)?"

              "So it was you guys who did this."

              "Well, we to since we all know how you feel about her..............."

             "Damn it, Luhan!!! Did you know what even happened? Because you guys had left, she came."

             "Wait, you mean............."

             "Yes, that girl, Luhan."

             "Come on, now. I wanna get ice cream!!!!!"

            "Gosh, after eating bao zi, you still have more room for ice cream?"

            "Oh come one. At least we still have to make them closer."

            "Ugh, you guys are just giving me a head ache.........."

            When you guys arrived to the ice cream shop and got your ice cream, you guys had a lot of fun and you didn't know that Kris was being forced to sit with you. All of you enjoyed the day and played board games. You got a little closer with the guys and you realized they weren't such a jerk as you thought they were. It was getting late so you guys left the shop and went back home. You thought: Today isn't such a bad day as I thought it would be, but I still have to handle being with Kris. I swear if he does anything that pisses me off so much that I ave to kill him every time he tries to approach to me, I have to a plan to ruin his life.............