What The Hell ........?

Bring It On, Ben Ben

          Someone new people coming in this chapter...try to guess who it is before reading all for the story........ :D :D :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                  Your POV                             

                 Ugh, got school tomorrow and still need to finish homework......... Gosh, why can't the teachers chill about giving big loads of homework to us. It would actually make both of our lives easier. Is it really necessary to give us a lot of homework to do, because I bet you that at least like three people in our class wouldn't bother do it. Finishing this homework feels like days to finish because I'm too lazy, but I have a doctor's appointment today. Can't wait to get rid of these glasses, but I sure wish I didn't have to wear them at first.......... In my casual outfit, I head outside and the weather looks great and I thought it was going to be an okay day until I saw a group of guys waling towards me. I thought they were just going to walk by, but one of them approached me. "Hey there. Wanna hang out with Oppa?"

               "What the hell?............" I tried to walk away, but another one approached to me. "Where are you going,babe?" and he gave me wink. that actually grossed me out and I was about to go wushu on them until I heard a voice behind me. "What the are you guys doing?" I turned around and saw a pink-hair guy standing.

                "Why won't you mind your own business?"

                "Psht. Make me." One of them tried to hit punch the pink-hair dude, but he managed to dodge it. He quickly punched the guy's stomach and then kicked him, which made the guy fell on his back. "Anyone else?" After those words, the gang had left, running and ended up leaving the one on the floor in pain. As the pink-hair dude was approaching towards to me, I ended up feeling a little angry that I didn't get to use my wushu moves, but at the same time relieved that I didn't have to use my energy instead of feeling shocked. "Hey, are you okay." His voice became soft and I liked that.

               "Ohh?............yeah, I'm okay."

               "You should be careful when you go out. Those punks are like these day."

              "You know them?"

              "Anyi........"

             "Thanks, anyway............ummm..........."

            "Jongup. Moon Jongup."

            "Ohhh.........."

            "So, where are you going.....ummm?"

           "Huh? Ohhh, my name is (your name) and I was planning to get contact lenses today......"

           "Is it the ones that's next to the cafe?"

           "Oh? How did you know?"

           "I was gonna go to the cafe since I needed some fresh air."

           "Ohhh.............. Let's go then." As I was walking with Jongup, we got closer and found out that he loves to dance, which could kind of explain that he kicked pretty good. I couldn't help ,but admire his looks. Even though I just met him, he looks kind of handsome- no cross that, he's hella good looking. OMG, now I know how it feels fan-girling about a guy who's freakishly handsome like Jongup. As we got to the store, I felt a little sad about the departure. "Well, I guess, good bye then, Jongup."

          "Who said I was gonna leave?"

           "Wait what?"

           "What? Can't I hang out with a cute girl like you for a while?"

            OMG, what's going now?................ "Uhhhhhh...................."

           "Well, come on, now." and he pulled me in to the store. After waiting for the doctor to get my contact lenses subscribe, me and Jongup became closer and childish with each other. I even told the story about Ben Ben, but didn't give out his real name and it was nice that I met him today, I think............... As I tried on the contact lenses, I was so shocked that they were comfortable and I actually look better without glasses. "Jongup-shi, how do I look?"

          "Hmmm....................."

         "Wae? You don't like it"

        He came a little closer to my face and said, "You look even cuter without your glasses." That kind of made me blush. "Gosh, why are you even cuter when you blush? Aigoo, your being too cute." , he saw me blush.

          "So, is this your boyfriend, miss?"

         "Huh? Anyi, he's just my friend."

         "Oh, okay then let me get the rest of the things you need before you go."

          "Thanks." I felt a pair of eyes staring at me and I turned around, seeing Jongup's face. He looked a little sad and said, "Awww, why couldn't you just go with the flow?"

         "How can I since we don't even know each other that well."

         "Fine, why won't we discuss this at the cafe?"

        "Fine." As I got my stuff and paid for my contact lenses, Jongup and I walked next door and the both of us got Americano. Turns out we had a lot in common. We actually had a lot of fun chatting with each other. "Hey, (your name), do you have a phone."

         "Nae. Waeyo?"

         "Just give it to me first." As soon as I gave him my phone, he started to call someone and I heard another phone rining. It turned out to be his. "Now, you got mine number and I got yours." I was about to get angry at him, but his smile was too adorable I just cooled off and took a sip from my Americano. 

         "Should we get going, Jongup-shi?"

         "Yeah, but there's one condition."

         "Moh?"

         "Call me Oppa."

        "Waeyo?"

       "Well, I'm older than you......."

        "Sigh, fine..... Let's go,....oppa."

        Jongup had offered to walk me home and that was nice and gentleman-like for him to that. As we reached to my house, we bid each other goodbye and I entered the house. As soon I got to the living room, I got a message from Jongup.

               To: (your name)

              From: Jongup Oppa

                  See you again!!!!!!! :D

        I was spazzing a little and why did he even wrote "Jongup Oppa"? Ugh, such a silly guy. Well, I should help harabonim with dinner now. Wow, these days are just getting a little weird now. It feels like a dream............ XD