Say What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Bring It On, Ben Ben

                                                                                  Author's POV

      As you were about to say something, Violet started to come in at that time.

"Don't want to ruin the mood, but this needs to stop........"

"Violet!!!!!!!!!!!!..................." Kris started to struggle as Violet started to turn to face him.

"Omo, oppa.......... you're finally up..........." Violet slowly approached to Kris ad bend down at his level.

"The why are you doing this?........................"

"Simple: I'm just getting back what was mine from the first place............. right L.Joe?............" L.Joe just came in at that time and didn't know what was going on.

"What did you say?.........."

Violet then turned to face L.Joe, which at that time, Hyuna started to jump off from her hiding spot quietly to free you. "Ugh..............can't you just follow along........... you're just making things ing harder for the both us!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What?........... Now you're pulling me in this ing situation that you never told me about?!?!?!?!?!"

"Well I was giving you the choice to be back with (your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"And now here we go again............ I don't even know why I had agreed to this situation..........." L.Joe started to turn around.

"Where the do you think are you going?!?!?!?!?!?!"

L.Joe started to face back to Violet. "Can't I just get some fresh air!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!" As he had opened the door, the rest of EXO and BAP barged in as Secret came out of their hiding spot.

"What the is this ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Violet.......... you're going too far from this situation...........just ing let go of (your name)............"

"Haha.............why the should I even do that, Bang Yongguk?!?!?!?!?!"

"Cause if you take another step closer to (your name),.........you're going to kill her........" everyone started to get shock, but suddenly a mob of men started to come in the room , which the guys started to fight them while Luhan and D.O was trying to cut Kris out from being tied up. On the other hand, Hyuna has set you free, but is trying to figure out to set the trap off. While the girls were fighting with Violet, Sunhwa screamed and was suddenly caught by Violet, pointing a gun right at her head. Everyone had stopped their tracks and turned around and saw the whole situation.

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let go of me you !!!!!!!!!!!" Violet just laughed from seeing Sunhwa struggling.

"Sunhwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The girls were about to run up to Violet until they all saw Violet pulled the hammer (the top part at the end of the gun in order to load the gun), which they slowly backed away a little.

"Hmm,........... what are you guys are going to next?........." Suddenly, Violet felt someone pointing a gun on her head, which it turned out to be you.

"ing let go of her, Violet............"

"Psht........... why the hell should I even do that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Cause I know why you are doing this............you should stop it beofore it gets even worse..........."

"Hah, you don't even know a single about me, (your name)..........."

"That's true.............I don't even know about your whole life, but.............I know the reason why you had brought me into this situation."

"Oh ..............." said Secret, Hyuna, and Hyunseung in unison. The rest of the guys were standing there, being confused about what's going on.

Violet slowly turned to you, with a worried look on her face even though she's trying to hide it. "What would you know about my life?............."

".......................you're just doing this because you don't want to believe that Kris is your brother........................................................"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" said the rest of the boys, even L,Joe in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~And there, we know the whole situation why Violet had even started this plan from the beginning............. and before I tell you about my news, I'm so glad, appreciated, surprised, al the positive words that I can think of in the top of my head that I have 100 subscribers for this story,..........even though I thought I could have done  better job if I had put in more details in all (most likely like 75% of them I guess) of my stories to make it more interesting. And............. the news that I'm planning to say is that............... after I finish this chapter, my story is going to end soon for Bring It On Ben Ben since I shoud have a happy ending to end this whle crap that Violet made.......... Once again, thank you for reading this story and if you have any other suggestions, pease comment below. Seeya~~~~~~~~~~~~~