The ship that sailed and reached it's destination

Don't spill the secret!
Please log in to read the full chapter

“People say we shouldn’t be together
We're too young to know about forever
But I say they don’t know what they talk talk talkin’ about

Cause this love is only getting stronger
So I don’t wanna wait any longer
I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girlll
Ohh

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the I love you’s
But I bet you if they only knew
They will just be jealous of us
They don’t know about the up all night’s
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about
They don’t know about us

Just one touch and I was a believer
Every day it gets a little sweeter
It’s getting better
Keeps getting better all the time girl

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the I love you’s
But I bet you if they only knew
They will just be jealous of us
They don’t know about the up all night’s
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about
They don’t know about us

They don’t know how special you are
They don’t know what you’ve done to my heart
They can say anything they want
Cause they don’t know about us

They don’t know what we do best
That’s between me and you our little secret

But I wanna tell em
I wanna tell the world that you're mine girl

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the I love you’s
But I bet you if they only knew
They will just be jealous of us
They don’t know about the up all night’s
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about
They don’t know about us

They don’t know about the things we do
They don’t know about the I love you’s
But I bet you if they only knew
They will just be jealous of us
They don’t know about the up all night’s
They don’t know I've waited all my life
Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don’t know about
They don’t know about us

They don’t know about us
They don’t know about us”

 

“Great job Sehunnie!” Luhan patted the younger one’s shoulder sarcastically and the latter groaned as he covered his embarrassed face with his hands. “That was the best interaction on-stage you ever had with your girl friend! Actually, that was the best interaction any idol has ever had with another idol.” He continued with sarcasm flowing out of his mouth.

“Luhan please!” Sehun pleaded.

Luhan’s head bobbed up and down. “Sure. I will. And you should stop as well. Stop coming to me complaining how people ship HyoKai more than HyoHun or SeHyo or whatever. Arasso?”

Sehun leaned forward and rested his elbows on his thighs with his head hanging low.

“I..I didn’t know what to do.” He said feebly. “I wanted to but she was with Yuri noona most of the time and…I don’t know.” He sighed again.

Luhan felt bad for his friend. He knew that the younger one would’ve tried his best. “It’s okay.” He patted Sehun, trying to console him. But it didn’t make anything better. The maknae looked disappointed in himself as he sat covering his face in his palms.

.

.

.

October 27 Tokyo Dome SMTown concert Day 2

 

“Sehun-ah.” Hyoyeon used the informal way of calling him when they met in the hallway. The hallway was empty at that time.

Sehun smirked evilly and grabbed the girl into a heated kiss. The girl panicked at first but slowly gave into the kiss but fear overtook her desire and she pushed him by placing hands on his toned chest.

“Someone will see us.” She managed to say in a hushed tone whilst breathing in and out heavily. But soon after, Sehun pulled her again and crashed his lips on hers. He slowly pulled her to the nearest door. With one hand on her waist, he tried to turn the knob but he had to break the kiss reluctantly to turn around and examine the knob. He once again twisted the knob and the door swung open with a click. He pushed the girl inside the room and walked in only to realize that it was Suju sunbae’s green room.

‘!’ He cursed inside his mind. The two lovers were looking all flustered and embarrassed while the eleven members of Super Junior looked at them with doubtful eyes.

Sehun bowed to his subaes while Hyoyeon, being friends with all of them just waved awkwardly.

“We were just passing by.” She explained on their behalf while smiling awkwardly.

All members of super junior were old enough to grasp the situation so they all snickered and pretended not to understand. Any guy could understand what the two were doing since both of their hairs looked like a mess and their lips were swollen too.

“Sure, we understood.” Donghae said, trying to hold back his laughter but he failed as Heechul started laughing. Soon the whole room erupted into laughter. Hyoyeon bit her lips out of embarrassment and Sehun scratched his neck.

“We will be going now.” Sehun bowed again and left with Hyoyeon following behind him as Eunhyuk and Siwon made some sarcastic jokes on the situation.

“Aish, that was embarrassing!” Hyo bit her lips after exiting the room. Sehun leaned in seeing that they were alone. His breath hit her ear making the hair behind her neck stand. “It’s not over. See me in room number 202 after my wolf performance.” He said and left the girl blushing.

.

.

Sehun devoured her voluptuous lips hungrily as she struggled to breathe. His lips left hers to travel down her neck and at the right parts making her moan.

“Se..Sehun..I have da..ahhh..” She moaned again as he on her collarbone. His hands roamed up her waist to grab her left and squeezed it lightly pleasuring her.

“Sehun p..please.” She pushed him reluctantly but he didn’t move even an inch since her push was weak.

He looked at her y expression. “Please what?” He asked before leaning down again to take her clothed mound in his mouth. She moaned again.

“Please…don’t…” She moaned again as he bit her already hard s. “S..stop.”

 “Please don’t stop?” He smirked. “As you wish princess.” He was about to lean in again when she stopped him by placing her hands on his chest. She stopped him when she was still in control of herself and before he could make her lose herself in pleasure again.

“Enough for now Sehun-ah.” She pushed him away and stood up from the couch straightening her clothes. “I have dance break in a while.”

Sehun groaned irritatedly. “We’ll see after the concert.” She leaned into peck his lips but he made it more than just a peck and she had to push him back on the couch before it got to the next level.

“See ya.” She smiled sweetly and exited the room. Sehun sighed and looked down at his excited junior. “Now let’s take care of you, shall we?”

.

.

Hope song was playing in the background and Sehun went around looking for Hyoyeon in the stage. From time to time, he would wave at the audience or intera

Please log in to read the full chapter