ually frustrated

Don't spill the secret!
Please log in to read the full chapter
His hand slid down under her white t shirt. He gently squeezed her thin waist where her S line takes a sharp turn, earning a moan from her.

The moan only intensified the lust in him. The result of which made him bite her lips and stick his tongue deeper into .

More moans filled the room which was dimly lit by the sunlight that fought it's way through the cream coloured curtains.

His hands throbbed to grab her mounds. He had been ually frustrated for about a month now. Since EXO's album wolf and the beauty was released, he became busy, making it impossible for him to meet up with his girlfriend who has been busy with her own solo and group activities.

Hungrily, he let his hands find their way up to her clothed mounds. However, as his hand touched her soft muscle, she grabbed it, preventing him from squeezing her mound.

After breaking the kiss, he groaned into her face. "What is it now Hyo?!"

"I don't have time for this now Sehunnie. I have to attend Topshop's opening function that is scheduled tomorrow." She explained, hoping her boyfriend will understand.

"So? That is tomorrow. We have a whole night left to enjoy!" He said and leaned into capture her lips.

Hyoyeon leaned back, putting a hand on Sehun's chest. "Nu uh! I told you I have a plane to catch and we had agreed on a make out session, not all the way around." She wagged her finger at him to which he rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you say you got caught up with

Please log in to read the full chapter