The ship that is about to sail

Don't spill the secret!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan rolled his eyes as he heard the younger guy sigh for the umpteenth time that day.

“You are going to speak or what? We can’t stay here for long. What if any sasaeng fan is loitering around in this area?!” Luhan said in a hushed tone as he examined the small bubble tea shop worriedly.

It was not long ago that some sasaeng fans crashed into Baekhyun’s brother’s wedding and practically ruined it. The next day, they kept white flowers in front of SM building for Baekhyun as a protest against him behaving rudely to them. Who will not be mad if some random people ruin his only brother’s wedding and hits his throat in an attempt to damage his vocal chord!

Luhan was relieved to find that no one seemed to see through their disguise but he was clever enough to know that someone will recognize them soon enough.

“Now spill it!” He hissed.

Sehun sighed AGAIN. “You saw her collaboration stage for dancing 9?”

“The one with Kai and Lay, right?” The older guy asked and he got a nod as reply. “I saw and it was awesome. What about it?”

The maknae didn’t reply but instead he looked down and started playing with his fingers.

Luhan leaned back on the wooden chair. “Don’t tell me it’s about Kai.”

Hearing no reply from his dongseng, he understood what was troubling the younger one. “I knew that you would be mad at him for touching her shoulder. It’s not a big deal Sehun-ah. It’s just a part of the performance.”

“It’s not!” Sehun’s voice came out louder than the desirable level and it caught the attention of the few who were sitting next to them.

“Tone it down dude!” Luhan warned in a low voice.

“Sorry.” Sehun whispered back.

“No need to apologize to me. We both will be in trouble, if anyone finds out who we are.”

Sehun nodded back. “Now tell why you think it is not a part of the performance?”

“Because I saw the practice video and there was no touching in that part.”

Luhan raised a lone brow at the other guy. “You saw the practice video?”

Yes. I have it saved in my cell. You want to see?” Sehun inserted his hand in his pant pocket but Luhan stopped him. “It’s okay. I will watch it later.”

“Sehun-ah, sometimes we get involved in the performance so much and do things that are not in the original choreography. Remember the time Tiffany ran to me calling out my name during the ‘DJ got us falling in love performance’? That was not there in the original routine. It’s called improvisation to make the live performance more exciting.” Luhan shared his wisdom hoping

Please log in to read the full chapter