SM Town

Don't spill the secret!
Please log in to read the full chapter

EXO got a day off.

                                         Some of the members were out doing their own thing, like Tao went for Gucci shopping and Kris accompanied him, and the rest of the members were lazing off in the dorm. Xiumin and Kyungsoo were sitting on the couch watching a film and simultaneously fighting over a bag of chips.  Luhan and Chen were playing video games in one of the bedrooms. Kai was taking a bath. Chenyeol and Baekhyun were out shopping. Lay was in his own world listening to songs in his ipod and Suho was on a call.

                                Our main character, the cold maknae Sehun, was sitting on the couch with Xiumin and Kyungsoo. Although his eyes were on the TV, his mind was somewhere else. Somewhere near a blonde girl. Thinking what she was doing. The way her eyes shrink when she laughs. How her silky golden hair rubs against her neck and teases him all the time. Her pink lips pouting whenever he gets lost in her eyes and does not listen to what she is saying.

Sehun wanted to be with his girl. He wanted to cuddle with her and whisper sweet nothings to her the entire day and night. And when the sun rises, he would carry her and get into a time machine, go back one day and repeat the same.

Watching some random film with two physically grown immature kids fighting over a bag of chips is not what he wanted. He didn't want to hear Chen shouting everytime he defeats Luhan. He wanted to be with Kim Hyoyeon who is in Singapore!

Sehun groaned and ran fingers through his now pink colored hair.

Suho came running into the living room after ending his call. "Guess what!" He said excitedly.

"A scientist discovered a medicine that can make you grow tall?" Sehun said sarcastically. He was in a bad mood.

Xiumin and Kyungsoo stopped fighting. "They did?!" They said in unison. Sehun face-palmed himself.

Suho rolled his eyes. "No!~" He sang.

Kai came out of the bathroom drying his hair with his white towel. "You are the new danshing masheen?"

"Did I hear danshing masheen?" Chen came running out of the bedroom. "Danshing masheen Chen here!" He made a small salute.

"Yah! Chen! You left because you were about to lose right?" Luhan followed Chen and came to the living room.

"No." Chen retorted.

"So, did they or did they not find a medicine to grow tall?" Kyungsoo asked Suho.

"May be they made baozi Korea's national food." Xiumin said with a thinking face.

"Why are you guys not noticing my y upper body that is wet?" Kai said revealing his abs.

"Guys! Listen to me!" Suho yelled trying to gain their attention but no one listened to him. He sighed heavily. "Kris! At times like these, I miss you!" He said to himself.

Sehun covered his face in his palms, cursing his fate.

"WE WILL BE HAVING SMTOWN CONCERTS STARTING FROM NEXT MONTH!" Suho yelled at his maximum. That was his last straw.

Luckily, he got everyone's attention. Everyone stopped whatever they where doing and turned their attention towards Suho. Even Sehun removed his hands and looked at Suho.

"Did you say SM town?" Chen was the first to break the silence.

Suho heaved a sigh. "Yes." He said weakily.

"Next month?" Kai asked, narrowing his eyes. Suho nodded back.

"Dance break!" Kai squealed jumping up and down.

Chen and Kyungsoo looked at each other smiling widely. "Ballads?"

Xiumin also squealed for his own reasons.

Luhan on the other hand looked at Sehun, who was still in shock, with a knowing smirk.

SMTown means all of SM's groups. All SM groups means So Nyuh Shi Dae. So Nyuh Shi Dae means Hyoyeon. Sehun's girlfriend.

'Yes! Finally!' Sehun mentally pumped a fist.

Grabbing his phone, he ran out of the dorm muttering a 'I will be back soon',  to the rooftop. On re

Please log in to read the full chapter