Hard luck

Don't spill the secret!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Several members from each group in the SM family was gathered in the medium sized conference room. They all sat down on the chairs placed in rows and faced a podium.

Sehun was sitting with fellow members from EXO. Some of them were chatting with their sunbae's. Sehun's eyes wandered around the room looking for a particular girl.

"Sehun-ah, who are you looking for?" Donghae patted his shoulder grabbing Sehun's attention.

"Ahh..No one Sunbae. I was just looking around casually." He bowed smiling.

"Aish, how many times have I told you to call me Hyung and not sunbae! And are you sure you were not looking for someone?" The older guy looked at him suspisciously.

"Sorry Sun..I mean Hyung. Nae, I wasn't looking for anyone in particular." Embarrassed, Sehun scratched his neck.

"As you say." Donghae ruffled the younger guy's hair. He then looked behind. Seeing someone, his face broke into a warm smile.

"Hyoyeon-ah!" He stood up waving.

The maknae turned around excitedly to see his girl. She was wearing a casual jeans and white tee with some prints on it.

'And she says green is her favorite color!' He thought smiling.

The scene that followed turned out to be not so pleasant for him.

As he watched the girl, his senior who was sitting near him had walked up to her and pulled her into a quick hug.

How much Sehun wished he could walk up to them and pry the two away from each other and hide her in his embrace.

But he can't.

Deep inside, he was frustrated about the fact that even though they have been going out for the past 8 months, they can't act like a couple in front of other's. They can't go out on dates like other couples. Of course celebrities can't go on dates like normal people but they couldn't even hold hands together in front of their fellow members.

How would you feel, if the one you love is a hand-reach away from you and you can't, more like you shouldn't, even look at her with eyes that spell love.

Sehun saw her talking to Donghae and laughing to some random jokes.

Every now and then Sehun felt like throwing away his career and fame so that he can be with that one girl he loves.

Hyoyeon caught Sehun's eyes and smiled at him. He returned the smile and bowed. Something he was bound to do. Something a dongsaeng should do in front of his senior. Something called showing respect.

Because in front of everyone, they are just a senior and junior.

Nothing more.

Sehun felt his phone vibrating inside his pant pockets. He took it out to see that he had received a message.

From Hyo

I love youuuuuuuuuu!!!!

To Hunnie

The cold maknae smiled after reading the short message. He looked to see that the blonde girl was seated quite faraway from

Please log in to read the full chapter