CNBLUE's beginning (2)

common friends
In the elevator
 
They could not wait to get in the apartment, and, who's going to see their? They were kissing passionately when the elevator reached their destination. The door opened.
 
"This is your last chance ... Would you stop here?"
 
"Nooo, I started this ... I want do this"
 
In the apartment
 
He opens the door and grabs her by the waist. The easily lifts and carries her to the room. There, he places her on the bed and he lays beside her. He gives her a kiss on the mouth, which makes her start to tremble, it was the first time she was with the guy she likes, but she would not admit it, and she loved him...
 
"Are you okay?" he asked when see the reaction of Yoona
 
"Yes, it's just ..." He cut giving her another kiss, then moved on to the cheek, ears, neck, gradually the thing was heating. They were having a very good time, when ...
 
RING, RING (Yoona phone)
 
"What?" the protest.
 
"It's my phone"
 
"Do not take it, please"
 
"I have to answer, may be my unnies, and they will worry if I do not"
 
"But I warned that we left the club" he said with childish tone.
 
"kekeke, How beautiful you are!"
 
She looks at her phone and yes, it was Taeyon. "I have to answer, I'm sorry".
 
"Annyeon Unni"
 
"Yoona, Odyha?"
 
"Unnie, I'm in a park taking the air, at the club was very hot, and Jonghyun brought me here to freshen up"
 
"What park?" Jonghyun at this time got tired of waiting and resumed his round of kisses ... she could not speak clearly because Jonghyun romp.
 
"Eeee .. one cl ... close, Unni"
 
"What's wrong? I can not hear you good"
 
"Nothing Unniiiiie, it's the line"
 
"Well, tell me and we'll going to this park"
 
"NOOO" Yoona shouted
 
"What, You're disavowing?" Taeyeon started to get angry
 
"Unnie, is not that ... it's just that Jonghyun take me home in awhile" Then Jonghyun started to his shirt.
 
"Nooo, come with us, What happend if someone saw you two?"
 
"Unnie" she said with all the aegyo possible but not worked
 
"Neither Unnie or anything ... come on, tell me where you are we're going now"
 
She had to lie, thank you CNBLUE apartment is near to a park and they had could be fast approaching.
 
"Jonghyun ... we have to stop here"
 
"What?"
 
"The girls come for me, and they will arrive in 10 minutes, we have to go to the park I saw earlier on the street corner, otherwise I will have a serious problem"
 
"No way, now? Really?" He said in a tone of despair.
 
He grabbed two hoodies for anyone recognize their, one for her and one for him.
 
BL_KOB2CMAAphNb.jpg:large
 
They were heading to the park when he hold her hand, she looked puzzled ...
 
"Does he really want me?, or he just do it for what was going on? Yoona, do not think so and enjoy the moment also he do not even asked you the phone number," she thought
 
"will I ask her phone number? Ottoke? She sure he just wanted to have some fun ... she's too pretty for me. I do not know. Jonghyun, hustler, you do not have much time," he thought
 
He coughed as a wake-up call, she looked "How nice!"
 
"Would you give me your phone number? Well ... I'm sorry, if you do not want, it's okay, I will not force you"
 
"kekeke, Of course fool! I was waiting you asked, let your phone" She dialed the number on his machine and recorded it as ... MY CUTE GIRLFRIEND. She quickly left the contact book and handed it back saying, "when you find it, text me, look for it when you get home."
 
"I will, do not worry, kekeke" He gave her a kiss, but not before looking if SNSD's van arrived.
 
After a while the girls arrived and had to lay ... "Goodbye" said Yoona.
 
"Good night"
 
Yoona and Jonghyun did not realize that Yoona wore Jonghyun's hoodie ... but her sisters YES.
 
"Yoona, what a cute sweatshirt!" Sooyoung says sarcastically.
 
"T?" She looked down and realized his mistake. "Unnie, I bought at a store down the street" she said with an unconvincing voice.
 
"Let's pretend it's true, kekeke" said Jessica
 
The girls arrived at their apartment. They are very tired, but Yoona can not sleep, was lying in bed when ...
 
- Will you be my girlfriend? - Came a message from Jonghyun
 
-That is my question. kekeke - Yoona said
 
- But I'm not an important guy-
 
- How? -
 
-I looked you on the internet ... now I know who you are, and I can not believe what is happening-
 
- Is thas the reasson why you do not want be my boyfriend? - Yoona was sad.
 
- Who said that? Just I'm hallucinating. -
 
-So ... -
 
-Also read that you can not have boyfriend-
 
-Do not worry, we'll keep in secret-
 
-YES, YES, YES and YES, OF COURSE - he replied excitedly.
 
This is how their story began ....