Benefit of We got married (4)

common friends
And the afternoon comes.
 
Backstage area
 
SNSD made his entrance, all the idols watched as the cameras captured all movements of Seohyun for We Got Married. They were accustomed to this kind of situation and never failed in their duties. As they rounded the corner, and near his dressing room, the girls were crossed with CNBLUE, all were excited, there was the husband of his Maknae.
 
SH. - Yooong
 
YH. - Hyuun
 
All your unnies ran to camerino screaming excited, the guys started laughing.
 
SNSD Dressing room
 
They were waiting for their performance when Seohyun said "Taeng-Unnie, can I go to CNBLUE's da moment to talk with Yonghwa-shi?"
 
"Hyunie, did you met her yesterday and already miss it?" said mockingly Sooyoun
 
"It's not that Unnie, is we did a tratement yesterday and I remind it" Seohyun replied
 
"Okay, but do not go alone," said Taeyeon
 
"Oh, i'll go with Hyunnie" Yoona said
 
"Unnie, you're good" Seohyun answered
 
"Yes, the best" Yuri said ironically, no one heard, only Yoona who was sitting beside her on the couch
 
"Well, go fast, we have our performance soon," Taeyeon told her maknaes
 
The two girls came out of the dressing room to the CNBLUE room, where they were practicing with their instruments. Knock is heard at the door and Minhyuk opens without asking who is.
 
"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo" said Minhyuk surprised
 
"Who is, Minhyuk?" said a voice from behind
 
"Hyung, are Seohyun and Yoona-shi"
 
"Invite them to enter," said the leader
 
They came and saw that they were practicing with their instruments. Yoona could not stop looking at her boyfriend, he's so y, I wanted to ask him to sing a song, but dared not .... then realized Yonghwa looks between Jonghyun and Yoona and decided to help his friend.
 
"Jonggie, can you distract Yoona-shi while I talk to my wife?" Jonghyun nodded, no one could tell how grateful he was with his hyung and happiness he felt for a while to be with his girlfriend
 
"Yoona-shi, come here, sit comfortably on the couch." said pointing to her seat and she sat next to him cheerfully.
 
Meanwhile both CNBLUE maknaes protesting, "Hyung, I want to distract Yoona sumbae too"
 
"You shut up and start practicing. Soon we must act"
 
Bouth of tow were sitting very close and began to speak advantage that with the sounds of the instruments could not hear,
 
"Yoona, how was your night?" said playfully
 
She slapping him on the arm said "You know ....."
 
He cut "I know, I know. Kekekekeke"
 
"Oppa, sing me a song," she says with all his aeygo
 
"Only if you promise me one thing, the next time we take away together, you will dress this uniform, kekekekekeke"
 
"Oppa ...." with aeygo
 
"Do you think if you call me oppa, I forget it?"
 
She looks into his eyes and says, "Okay, you win ... the next time I'll take"
 
"I can not wait .... how about tonight?" he tries to be with her at all times, he do not want to lose the opportunity to be together.
 
"Oppa, the song" so she remembers and hopes to change the subject
 
"Arasso, arasso, Any special?" Jonghyun says with resignation
 
"No, the one you want"
 
He begins to sing
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=masgxjJP_F0
 
Seohyun cut the song. "Unnie, we gotta go"
 
"NOOO, wea??" Yoona protest.
 
They all laugh at his reaction. She's upset, she was having a good time thanks to the couple Yongseo was talking about his record the program. She did not want to leave that dressing room, she was very comfortable with her boyfriend. "Hyunie, are you done? So quick!" still protesting.
 
"The unnies will become angry, go!" Seohyun tried to convince her.
 
"Ok, guys, see you another time ... mmm. How about a party?" Yoona trying to make excuses to see her boyfriend at night.
 
"A party ... what's the occasion?" Yonghwa question two ways.
 
"What more? Your marriage ... we are so happy for our Maknae!"
 
The boys are agreed, they went to his dressing room ... they have to discuss this with their unnies ...