Benefit of We got married (2)

common friends
In the MBC building
 
They arrive at their destination and get off the van, Soehyun is excited and nervous, Yoona is quiet meanwhile watching his mobile for send messages.
 
"Unnie, who are you talking with?"
 
"I'm texting a friend for a drink since I am here," replied nervously Yoona
 
"Ok Unnie, when I finish recording, I will call you for go to home together" Seohyun replied unsuspectingly
 
Y - I'm in front of the MBC, Come out soon-
 
JH - What? Why did not you tell me you were coming? -
 
Y -I didn't know. I can come at last minute-
 
JH - Get in -
 
Y - I can't-
 
JH - If I go out ... the people will see us. Wait for me in the garage. I brought the motorbike-
 
Y - Arasso, I will see how I do, there are many cameras -
 
JH - Do not wory, all people are looking to Seohyun-shi -
 
After recording their part, the CNBLUE boys leave the building to go home, but Jonghyun told their that they get his guitar in the van because he came home on a motorbike and he want cleared walking arround.
 
In the garage
 
"I thought that never ends" complained Yoona.
 
"How much does you missed me?, kekekekekeke" Jonghyun laughed while hugging
 
"Cincca!" Yoona slapped him on the arm "We didn't see for three days" Yoona said very sad.
 
"Do not be like that, now we're together, how much time do we have?"
 
"I don't know, it depends how many time they will be recording "
 
"Well, I'll have to text Hyung because I want they film all the night" Jonghyun said in a playful tone.
 
"Do not be like this"
 
"Why? Are I so badly because I want to sleep with my girlfriend? Which by the way, started this"
 
"Someone's coming ... ssshhhiiii" Yoona said
 
"Put your helmet on and let's go, I think where we can go"
 
They are mounted on the bike,It's the first time she rides in one, she's a little scary, so she grabs very strong her boyfriend. The road leads to a cottage on a lake near the Han River, it's is a beautiful place to get lost and forget everything.
 
"How nice!" she says 
 
"Sometimes I come here to compose or relax, I spend all night, so if you could ..." Jonghyun tries to convince his girlfriend
 
"Don't dream!" Yoona laught
 
"What if I talk to Jonghoon? Yuri and he can help us.  How's Noona?"
 
"Yuri-unnie is very good to me, but I has not told her anything about us, it will be a surprise and she cares a lot for me"
 
"So, do not you try?" He kisses her
 
"Do not do that. So I can not resist"
 
"It's what I want, kekeke" Jonghyun smiles at his girlfriend and returns to give kisses all over her face, ears, neck ... When she can not resist more she take away.
 
"What's wrong? Changed your mind?" Jonghyun was sad
 
She took the phone and called her closest unnie. She went out to talk to Yuri.
 
"Yoona, is something wrong?" Yuri said with concern
 
"mmm, see Unnie, I just ... I ... well ..."
 
"You... what? Say right now" Yuri's impatience is noted
 
"Unnie, do not get mad, I just wanted to spend the night in a cottage on the Han River, and I wanted you to help me, and please, keep the secret"
 
"Yoona, Who are you with?"
 
"Well, do you know? Do you remember the guy I told you about?  I saw him i Busan in a couple of years ago?"
 
"How could I forget? With how heavy you are," Yuri said with resignation.
 
"I found him" Yoona said excitedly "But you can not tell anyone"
 
"What? Is he as cute as you remembered? Is he nice?" Yuri Unnie is also excited
 
"Unnie No, he's better!He's more handsome, taller and stronger than I thought.He's good ... and he love me"
 
"What a thrill! My baby fell in love, kekeke"
 
"Unnie, are you going to help me?"
 
"Off course, and I'll see what I say to our mannager"
 
"I told hyunie I will stay with a friend, for drink something"
 
"Very good! So today officially sleep at your friend's house"
 
"Thanks Unnie, you're the best. See you tomorrow"
 
"See you tomorrow baby"
 
She went again into the cottage and Jonghyun was waiting for her, she was very happy because she could spend all night with him, but still she had to say.
 
JH. - "How long did it take?"
 
Y. - "I had to convince her"
 
JH. - "So?"
 
Y. - "We must ..."
 
JH. - "I knew it, I will call Jonghoon, to see if he convinces her"
 
Y. - "You are so impacient"
 
JH. - "From the day of my debut I think of nothing but yourself ... and I do not know who is the blame"

Y. - "Well then we have to do something about it, kekeke" She hugged him and kissed him on the neck. "Where we left off?"