SNSD also help (2)

common friends

Jonghyun and Yoona were on the bike turning to his secret place, they were very excited because from a lot of time only communicated by phone or accompanied by other people. They reached their destination and entered the cabin. She was hungry, then Jonhyun decided go to buy something.

 

When he returned she went to the kitchen to make the dinner for two, he decided to sing a song. Yoona was listening, she´s feeling melt with his voice .... he stopped guitar and went to the kitchen to see how dinner was, but upon entering he saw his girlfriend and held her from behind, causing her to get nervous.

 

Y. - "So I don´t concentrate for cooking."

 

JH. - "Sorry, i don´t do it again." He said mockingly

 

Y. - "Let me cook if I do not finish, no dinner and I have hunger"

 

JH. - "I also I have hunger"

 

Y. - "Well, you know"

 

After a while and with dinner prepared, they eated food and Yonna decided to sit on the couch to watch TV, and that night cast his favorite program. Jonghyun complained but sat beside

 

Y. - " It´s perfect, program and Jonghyun, this is life!" she said excitedly

 

Then Jonghyun decided to embrace his pretty girlfriend and lay her head on his chest, Yoona felt good. Everything is perfect with him, could be like a lifetime. But he was very clear that he didn´t want to watch TV. So...

 

JH. - "Baby, why do we have to see Hyung on TV? Very boring thing, I have also already know what will happen"

 

Y. - 'But I love to see how romantic he is to Hyunnie "

 

JH. - "You wait that I'm laughin. Why do you think he behaved so well with her ....?"

 

Y. - "With Hyunnie, he has it hard"

 

JH. - "Don´t be so sure, she´ll fall!"

 

Y. - "Hyunnie not, well you're annoying the program"

 

JH. - "I'm not bad, I just know Hyung"

 

Continued watching the show and Jonghyun started to kiss her neck, behind the ears .... to which she replied turning to him

 

Y. - "I know why you know your Hyung, both of you are the same"

 

JH. - What are you saying? I was here well and ...... "

 

Y - "Yes, yes .... I see how good you are"

 

JH. - "I'll be good, I promise"

 

But ... never happened. He came even closer to his girlfriend and kissed her again, this time he began in the neck, followed by the shoulders ...

 

Y. - "Oppa"

 

JH. - "What?"

 

Y. - "You promised me you going to be good"

 

JH. - "I don´t deny, kekeke"

 

Y. - "I know!"

 

JH. - "In my defense I must say it's not my fault"

 

Y. - "Do not think ... And whose is?"

 

JH. - "Yours, of course."

 

Y. - "Well, well, well .... what I needed to hear"

 

JH. - "Look, we make a deal ..."

 

Y. - "In your dealings always you win"

 

JH. - "Nooo, we both win. Hear my proposal"

 

Y. - "Tell Me"

 

JH. - "Now we turn off the TV and the time left embraced and I promise that one day we see the program together"

 

Y. - "You don´t ashamed"

 

JH. - "I'm starting to think that you don´t like me"

 

Y. - "Well think about it, can we leave?"

 

Then Jonghyun froze and failed to react, a tear started to fall down her cheek, he was motionless. Yoona didn´t think he was to take her words seriously and saw him crying (he lie) and she hugged him.

 

Y. - "Oppa, don´t cry"

 

JH. - "You don´t love me. I take you to your home, i never go near you, don´t worry"

 

Y. - "Not so ..."

 

JH. - "Besides ..."

 

Y. - "Let me speak, of course I still love you, how do you think? Don´t do this, I just ..."

 

Jonghyun kissed her, this time she kissed him, and he turned off the television.

 

Y. - "Better?"

 

JH. - "In this moment I'm doing well, kekeke"

 

Yoona continued kissing until she realized something

 

Y. - "Oppa, do you turned off the TV??"

 

JH. - "Yes, we weren´t paying attention"

 

Y. - "But why?"

 

JH. - "Well I have several reasons, the first is i didn´t really like that the program, the second is that Yonghwa hyung told me that Seohyun is very pure, then she can´t see what will happen here , kekeke, and the third is if I see Yonghwa Hyung when we do it, i will give me a downer and I don´t know if I can do anything "

 

Y. - "Who told you that we will do something?"

 

JH. - "Your eyes," he gave her a kiss that it made her melt, "See, you can´t deny"

 

Y. - 'But look at you, 2 minutes ago you were crying because you thought i left you, and now you are the king of trust "

 

JH. - "Kekeke"

 

Now he grabbed her waist.

 

JH. - "What time do you have to be home?"

 

Y. - "Wae?"

 

JH. - "From past experience"

 

Y. - "So bad it spent? Poor"

 

JH. - "Laugh, but if that was messed up, I could not sleep all night, and so now I do not want to interrupt us, I prefer not to start"

 

Y. - "I'm calling Taeyon-Unni"

 

JH. - "Well, you try to let you sleep here"

 

Y. - "Cincca, I can not sleep outside allways and less with a guy"

 

JH. - "Not allways, just today"

 

Y. - "It's your favorite phrase ... just today. That only works with me"

 

JH. - "Call her, to see what we can do"

 

Y. - "Be good .... you know"

 

JH. - "Dehh" He could not promise anything.

 

Yoona call to Taeyon

 

Ty. - "Dehh?"

 

Y. - "Unnie, what time do I have to be home?"

 

Ty. - "10 minutes ago"

 

Y. - "What time is it?"

 

Ty. - "The 11:10, come quickly"

 

Y. - "Unnie, look ..." Jonghyun takes the phone "Noona, it´s that, we had a problem and the time fly, we are in the lake and we will be very difficult to get there at this time. You know, it's dark, and with the bike. .. we can stay, and leave tomorrow to eat, what you think? "

 

Ty. - "Are you messing with me?"

 

JH. - "No, I respect you a lot, Noonim"

 

Ty. - "It was not that you didn´t have aegyo, if you're interested, you use it well"

 

JH. - "Only with you, Noonim, because you are the best"

 

Ty. - "Does this work with Yoona? she should love you so much"

 

JH. - "I never use aegyo with Yoona, I told you that only with you"

 

Ty. - "No, if you're still going to have to believe."

 

JH. - "Believe me, I love you"

 

Ty. - "Cincca, if don´t know let Yoona stay or go there to beat you"

 

JH. - "First, Noona, you're so good, kekeke"

 

Ty. - "Give the phone to Yoona"

 

Jonghyun gives Yoona the phone. "It's done"

 

Y. -"Tell me Unnie"

 

Ty. - "Yoona, or are you here in 20 minutes or I will find you"

 

Y. - "Arasso, I tell Jonghyun to take me at home"

 

Ty. - "Whta? Don't You going to promise anything in return if I let you stay there?"

 

Y. - "Whatever you want"

 

They made a deal and Yoona stayed in the cottage. Jonghyun was very excited because his sister took the deal .. "

 

Jonghyun POV

 

I could not wait to Yoona hang up the phone, Taeyon-Noona left spend the night in the cottage, as our first time. I could not resist to hug her back (she was trying out her conversation was secret) and started to give kisses on their earlobes, then i went down to the neck, I felt that it was becoming more and more difficult to talk with Noona . I separated the collar of his sweatshirt to keep kissing her on the shoulder when ...

 

"Ommo, I know this sweatshirt" I thought. "Is it the sweatshirt I left at the day of my debut?" I was glad because she appreciated that sweatshirt, but I did not want to ask until she hang up the phone. "God, do they talk about?" On the one hand curiosity called me, but my acts were much importants. I lifted her sweatshirt and started massaging her back, she hung up.

 

Y. - "You did me very difficult to talk with Unnie"

 

JH. - "Well do not be so beautiful"

 

Y. - "Again ... how many times are you going to blame?"

 

JH. - "Always, kekeke"

 

Y. - "Bad" she gently tapped her chest. I love that, she's so cute.

 

We cooling mattress a hand and approached my "Now, What, I'm still bad? I can be worse ..." I said cheekily.

 

Y. - "Do you promise me?

 

Then she left me alone on the couch, "Wait here, I have to go to the bathroom". "What and how?  Do you let me? I'll go crazy" at the time only had a thought ... and it was not staying there. I went to the bathroom, and put some pressure

 

JH. - "Yoongie, kwenchana??"

 

Y. - "Dehh, can you wait a minute?"

 

JH. - "Yoongie, you're killing me"

 

Y. - "Do not be overstated, leave now, wait in bed, I'm putting on pijamas"

 

JH. - "don´t wear it... if I'm going to remove. Kekekeke"

 

Y. - "Oppa!"

 

JH. - "Arasso, arasso.'I´ll wait in bed '

 

I went to bed, still protesting ... "What are you doing? Look it takes" kept quiet, and then

 

Jonghyun End POV

 

Yoona POV

 

I left the bathroom, I swear that I was not there more than 5 minutes, but he did nothing but protest, "cute" I thought.

 

When I got to the room he was lying in bed face down

 

Y. - "Oppa" I said with much aegyo.

 

JH. - "Finally" protested ... "I thought you were not going to go on forever" he still without looking at me.

 

Y. - "Oppa, Sarange" I sang. Then he turned around.

 

True ... I did not say he was wearing the uniform, as I promised him

 

JH. - "Come here", he signaled bed.

 

Y. - "No"

 

JH. - "Don´t do this. I'll go crazy. And that you wear ... Yoona, please"

 

I started dancing going to the bed, I felt like he looked at me "Do not you dare get up!" I yelled.

 

JH. - "Yoongie, i don´t think i can, don´t worry"

 

Gradually I came to bed and crawled over his body. "Oppa, Sarange" repeated

 

JH. - "Baby, thank you"

 

Y. - "Why?

 

JH. - "After ..." He kissed me, It looks he like the surprise, i was lying on top of Jonghyun and continued kissing, he was smiling and was swayed. Then I took off his shirt, "Uff" I joke

 

JH. - "What now?" what could I answer? ... just thought his abs

 

Y. - "Are you playing sports? But I have a hot boyfriend"

 

He smiled, "I had to do something ... my girlfriend was busy, and I didn´t want to leave me for another. Kekeke"

 

Y. - "Oppa ..." he cut me with a kiss, a very sweet became passionate ... Then he ped my pants, this time was very different, he took the initiative, rolled through the bed until he was above me, and removed my pants, did not wait long to take my shirt off, the two were in lingerie on bed.

 

JH. - "Sarange" That was the first time he said it to me, not because I asked, not because i said anything before, just because he wanted ... and made me very happy.

 

End Yoona POV