CNBLUE's beginning

common friends
FNC Entertainment wanted a new band debut, they're making castings, they're looking there and here ... they met a guy in Busan, he is famous for being "ulzan" but ... Can he sing? They will have to go to Busan and see him.
 
And there they were, in Busan looking for that handsome guy ...
 
"Stop the car!" said the casting director.
"Mister , we have not reached our destination" replied the driver
 
"I do not care, I want to talk with that guy... the guitar guy!"
 
And that's how it all started, this guy moved to Seoul, with his guitar, what will his life be from now? will he become a singer? will he be good enough to debut? will his band have success?
First they will have to prepare to be good enough to debut. They worked very hard, and then came the first opportunity, Their leader will do a drama ... this helps them, and much, now they have to work even harder. They will debut in January with their debut song.
 
On his debut
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw9Ki9sKHJ0

His new friends are there to support them, Ft Island and the cast of 'You are beautiful'. They were very excited.
 
"Hyung, We did it!" Said Jonghyun to get to the dressing room.
 
"God, this is much better than we dreamed", Yonghwa hugged him.
 
"Everybody, let's go celebrate!" The maknae said with a smile on his face.
 
Everyone nodded, and decided to invite their friends to a club that was trend at the time. Once ready, they all went to the vans.
 
They were already celebrating in his van when I received a message from Hongki
 
-Can I invite some friends? -
 
they answered
 
- there is no problem for us ... the problem is that they want not come. kekeke-
 
Those girls were SNSD, who agreed to go fast, some of their even are excited ... even they are fans of CNBLUE.
 
In the van of SNSD
 
"We're going to party!" Yuri said excitedly.
 
"Unnie, do not get too excited ... tomorrow we have work, we can not be here many time" complained the Maknae
 
"Do not be a spoilsport, Seohyun ... let's have fun!" Sooyoung shouted.
 
They all laughed ... "Oppa, Is it far?" Yuri asked his mannager.
 
"No, we're already at the door, I'm waiting to open the door and so you can go without many people see you" said his mannager (He has to take great care with the girls)
 
After a few minutes the mannager saw other van  "Ohh, Who are in that van? Who invited you to this party? Could it be FT Island? Yuri?"
 
"Oppa, I'll be careful, and I go with the girls ... you do not worry" Yuri promised.
 
All the girls supported their 'sister', they knew that she loved Jonghoon.
 
"Unnie, nobody is going to notice anything, we'll help you" Yonna said.
 
In the Club
 
They went to a private room at the club, without anyone seeing them, they can not have boyfriend, it's the rule of your company.  Ft Island were an the room... and CNBLUE, off course.
 
"Girls, they are CNBLUE, take good care of them, they are good people" Hongki said cheerfully.
 
The two groups were greeted for the first time, it do not be the last one.
 
In one corner Jonghoon spoke CNBLUE's guitarist while he waiting for his girlfriend.
 
"Dude, you will see her ... she's the prettiest girl in the world, and she is my girlfriend" Jonghoon swank front his friend
 
"I do not think so. She sure does not know you exist, kekeke" Jonghyun laughed at his friend.
 
"Respect me, I'm older than you"
 
"What? ... we are of the same year"
 
Jonghoon sees his girlfriend who is talking to one of her friends and text her to come closer to him.
 
-Baby, come here, I miss you, and I want to introduce you a friend-
 
She sees the message and look around the room looking for her boyfriend. When she found she tells her friend to go with him, so it is not as uncomfortable for her boyfriend's friend ... because if not, be alone with a couple.
 
"Come with me, so I can be alone with Jonghoon" she asks her friend
 
"Well, But you have to give me something in return," her friend replied.
 
When they arrive, Jonghoon introduces his friend to Yuri and her friend.
 
"Well Jonghyun, Don't be my girlfriend the most beautiful girl?" Jonghoon says proudly
 
"Yes, very pretty, but ... which of the two girls is?" Jonghyun does not know idol groups.
 
"How? You answer me but you do not even know who it is!"
 
"The two are very pretty ... I do not lie"
 
The two girls become red because the Jonghyun's comment.
 
"My girlfriend ... Yuri. And her friend, Yoona, they are in SNSD"
 
"Ahh, I'm sorry, I do not know this industry"
 
They laughed
 
"He's so cute" Yoona thought. "But ... where did I see him before? When I saw him in the stage she do not recognized, but now I feel that I saw before... think Yoona"
 
"This monster of guitar is from Busan" Jonghoon tells the two girls.
 
"Busan? We go every year to the festival performed there,"  the girls say
 
"I left Busan two years ago" explained.
 
"2 years, wow, do not you miss it?" Yuri asks
 
"Yes, but here I am doing what I like"
 
"I know it!" Yoona shouted suddenly.
 
"What do you know?" Yuri started laughing
 
"Nothing Unnie, I'm sorry, I was just trying to remember a thing"
 
  "Yuri ... can we talk in a quieter place?" Jonghoon asked anxious.
 
"Sure, Jonghyun, please, take care of Yoona," Yuri smiled
 
"Deh Noona"
 
Jonghyun and Yoona Conversation
 
The two were alone in his corner, the silence grew between them until Yoona was encouraged to talk.
 
"I think I saw you before," Yoona said.
 
"Deh?" Jonghyun strange
 
"Yes, I was trying to remember of that I knew you ... and I already know"
 
"There was a lot of publicityin this time about our group ... so"
 
"No, I saw you in Busan when we act two years ago"
 
"I do not think so ... I did not go to that concert, I'm sorry"
 
"I saw you from my van ... you were there with one guitar on his back"
 
"What?"
 
"Yeah, I'm sure"
 
"I can not believe it. You say you were in the van, you see me... and you remember me?"
 
"Well, as you say, it seems a little weird, but if it can be said like that"
 
"unbelievable!"
 
She lowers her head in shame. She did not think of the consequences when she said what she said.
 
With nerves, she feels a little dizzy ...
 
"Are you okay? you look a little white."
 
"Yeah, it's just that I'm a little dizzy"
 
"Want you go to somewhere quieter? Do not worry, I will notice Jonghoon you're with me, and he tell your friend, so you do not worry"
 
"But ... I can not go, people recognize me"
 
"Is that your only preocupation? Are not you afraid of me? you know who are my friends ... Kekeke"
 
"Eihh. What do you think? I do not fear nobody  ...  I'm not like a girl!"
 
"Ok, well, then let's go ... I know how we can get out of here without being seen"
 
They leave the club, nobody realizes his departure, he thought of that when they reach their destination he will text Jonghoon and Yonghwa.
 
They took a taxi.
 
"Where are we going?"
 
"To one more peaceful place"
 
"I want to go to your department"
 
"Deh? we can not go there"
 
"Why? I want ..."
 
"Are you crazy? It's late and you're a girl. How can you going there?"
 
"Do not you like me?"
 
"God ... you're driving me crazy"
 
She kissed him on the mouth, hoping he respond him the kiss. But he separated her.
 
"I'm telling you for the last time ... so if you do not stop it, I do not know that will happen," he said slightly annoying.
 
"So, what are you going to do me if I do not stop?" She asked mischievously.
 
"Ajushi, please go to this address" he gave a paper with the address of your apartment.
 
Soon after, they reached their destination. They got out of the taxi with caution in case anyone recognized them and entered the building ... There he remembered he had to tell her friends, but ... What would he say their?
 
-Yoona got sick ... led her to take the air- "yes, that's right, so ... she will leave soon" he thought ....