Chapter 5

A Tale of Two Jessi's
A/N: Alright, to make things easier, I’m going to make Sooyeon in blue, and Jessica in black.

 

Day 2.5: Just Your Average Afternoon

 

 

Narrator POV

 

*bzzz* *crkkk*

 

“AHHHH!!!”

 

Well these were the sounds coming from the student health center as Yuri strolled passed. Upon hearing such weird sounds, Yuri thought, “Hm, I wonder what’s going on in the doc’s room. I should go check.”

 

Being the curious girl she was, Yuri peaked into the doctor’s office and caught a glimpse of Jessica getting shock treatment in an attempt by Yoona to see when Sooyeon comes out. Unfortunately for the curious (tan) cat, Yoona saw her peaking.
 

Yoona leapt off her chair, leaving her patient strapped to the reclining chair with multiple wires attached to her, in order to rush towards the tan girl.

 

“Ah, ,” thought Yuri, “the crazy doctor saw me!”

 

Yuri tried to run away, but Yoona, with her incredible athletic abilities, caught up to the girl and dragged her towards her office.

 

“You know Yuri,” said Yoona, “I’m glad you came. I needed to finish testing on you.”

 

Yuri furiously tried to pry Yoona’s fingers off her shirt.

 

“You know Yoona, I kind of have a lot of projects to work on and stuff. And I-”

 

Yoona chuckled.

 

“Silly Yul, it’s the second day of school. You can’t possibly have that many projects. Now, I just need you to sign this consent form saying that I won’t be held liable if your brain turns to mush.”

 

Yuri gawked at the statement.

 

“You’re kidding right?”

 

“No, there’s a possibility your brain my just implode and turn to mush,” Yoona replied with her serious face.

 

“B-bbuhh, cha, umm,” Yuri sputtered.

 

Yoona broke into a grin.

 

“Haha, Yul, you should’ve seen the look on your face. Haha,” Yoona said teasingly.

 

Yuri realized she had been fooled.

 

“Yah! You punk! I’m older than you. Treat me with some respect!” yelled the tan girl.

 

Wiping away a tear, Yoona replied while patting the tan girl’s shoulder, “Haha, sorry. It’s just so fun to tease you, Yul.”

 

For some unexplainable reason, Yuri started blushing at the sudden contact, and if one listened hard enough, you could hear her heart beating a little faster.

 

Then, Yoona’s face turned serious.

 

“But, Yuri, in all seriousness, can you test out that machine Jessica was hooked up to? I think there’s something wrong but I can’t tell. I need a second opinion.”

 

Yuri recalled the machine with the random chainsaw bolted to it and the scary sounds that had emitted from the doctor’s room earlier, and she fainted. Well, maybe Yuri’s heart started beating faster in anticipation of death.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Jessica POV

 

I was still strapped to the chair when Yoona went to go flirt with Tiffany’s tan friend.

 

Psst, Jess! I think now would be a ing fantastic time to escape. All dis testing has fried my brain.

 

I know. I know. I want to get as far away from this crazy doctor as possible. But, I tried to move around, to escape the constraints, but these straps are on too tight. I can’t budge!

 

Yah wimp. You can’t. But I can. Move over, idiot. Lemme take the reigns.

 

What? And let you control my body again? I don’t think I want to do that again…

 

Ah, hush up. I have a black belt in martial arts and were the leader of a street gang. These straps ain’t got not’in on me.

 

… I don’t even… When did you have time to do that…

 

When you was sleepin’, duh. Like, I had a good 14 hours to spend every night. Ok move over.

 

Ah, what the heck.

 

I let Sooyeon take over my body and felt a surge of strength. My body broke the buckles on the straps with a forceful tug, and it shot out of the chair.

 

“Now, where be da exit?”

 

Sooyeon, er, my head, scanned the room.

 

Over there. I pointed at the closed door mentally.

 

Sooyeon bounded out of the room and into the corridor. We saw that Yuri was lying on the ground unconscious with the doctor poking at her with a stick.

 

Wow, the doc ain’t gonna get no action by the way she flirts with the dark kid.

 

Sooyeon! Focus! Sneak passed Yoona so she doesn’t catch us.

 

Luckily, the psychologist was too preoccupied with the tan girl to notice Sooyeon sprint past her. Sooyeon must’ve been really happy to have control of the body because she started running laps around the soccer field.

 

Sooyeon! What are you doing?! ‘Jessica’ never runs! People might think I’m on drugs or something!!! Give me back my body!

 

Aight. Aight dog. Calm yer . You can have it back.

 

I felt my body come back into my control and collapsed on the ground in exhaustion from running.

 

*huff**huff*

 

Geez. I don’t know how you can deal with exercising and sweating…

 

Haha. Hey, I think your red head girlfriend is watching us.

 

She’s NOT my girlfriend. I have no interest in other humans except my family and Sooyoung.

 

But she was right. Tiffany had seen the entire thing and was running down the stadium towards us.

 

An angelic laughter broke the air.

 

“Haha! Jessi! I didn’t know you could run so fast and so much. Wait,” she paused to think, “that was Sooyeon wasn’t it? Oh! How was the session with Yoona? Isn’t she such a sweet child?”

 

“Ah, Tiff”

 

*huff* *huff*

 

“I’m tired.”

 

*huff*

 

“Your sister”

 

*huff*

 

“Crazy. Loco. Very weird. Wires. Bzzzt sounds.”

 

*huff**huff*

 

Tiffany giggled.

 

“Yep. That’s my sis all right. And hey, you called me Tiff. I like the nickname,” she said, giving me an eye smile.

 

Crap. I didn’t mean to call her that. And what’s up with her eye smile? Why does she always do that? It’s like she knows they make me weak or something...

 

I was thinking too hard about the red heads lovely eye smile to move or say anything, and Sooyeon started to scold me.

 

Yah! Dumb dumb! Snap out of it! Yer an embarrassment to womankind if that measly eye smile makes you weak. Get yer in shape!

 

“Um, Tiff. Tiffany. I got a project. Something computers. See you. Dorm later,” I managed to say.

 

Oh God. Why was I stuck wit’chu…

 

Chuckling at my incoherent sentence, Tiffany waved goodbye, and I walked toward the food court to find Sooyoung, but not before I tripped over a soccer ball and faceplanted. Tiffany’s lovely laughter filled the air once more.

 

Dudette. Do yah like dat Tiffany girl or sum’tin?

 

What? No. Gross. Loud people aren’t my type. And plus. I barely know her. Stuff in movies like falling in love at first sight just don’t come true.

 

Then why cant’cha speak when’er she starts laughin’ or eye smilin’?

 

I HAVE A WEAKNESS FOR EYE SMILES OK? I DON’T LIKE THE LOUD RED HEAD.

 

Aight. Sheesh. No need to thought-scream.

 

 

Across the School…

 

Krystal POV

 

Ah! I can’t believe I’m going to the same school as my idol! Now I can take more stalker pictures without climbing into trees and hiding in bushes!

 

I crashed into a girl holding a tray full of food. Luckily none of the food fell over.

 

“Oh hey Sooyoung.”

 

“Hey lil’ Jung. What’s up,” the shikskin asked as she sat down at a table.

 

“Um, nothing.” I was too embarrassed to say I was stalking a famous person.

 

Sooyoung was mid-bite of a large sandwich when she smirked at me.

 

“I bet you’re following that person again aren’t you?” she asked, winking at me.

 

My faced flushed.

 

“N-no. O-of course n-not.”

 

Sooyoung pinched my cheek and grinned.

 

“Heehee, you’re so cute lil’ Jung. Stalking celebrities and all.”

 

“mmhrrmm mehhrem hmmrdmm,” I tried to say.

 

“What?”

 

I swatted her hand off my cheek.

 

“I said, ‘how’d you know about my stalking?’”

 

“Um,” the shikskin got nervous all of a sudden. “It’snotlikeSicaandIwentthroughyourjournalor anything…”

 

Before I was able to register what she had said, Sooyoung grabbed her tray of food and sprinted off.

 

“…”

 

OH MY GOSH!

 

“CHOI SOOYOUNG! HOW DARE YOU READ MY JOURNAL!?!?!”

 

 

Jessica POV

 

I almost made it to the food court, I saw a wild shikskin in her natural habitat, carrying a tray filled with food, running towards me.

 

“Sica! Sica! She knows! Lil’ Jung knows! I told her about the journal!”

 

Oh crap. Holy cucumbersauce.

 

“Soo! Why would you do that?! Now she’s going to kill us!” I screamed back.

 

“I know. I know. I’ll apologize another time. Now we have to run for our lives,” she replied, grabbing my hand and pulling me along in her run.

 

Oh my god. How much running have I done today…

 

 

Narrator POV

 

Some witnesses say the sighted a wild girl holding a battleax chasing after a girl who’s cheeks were stuffed like a chipmunk’s with food, and a girl who seemed to be running and sleeping at the same time. We live in strange times.

 

A/N: Can anyone guess who Krystal is stalking/ who would you guys prefer she was stalking? Cause her pairing is still up in the air. Hope you guys had fun reading this. Please subscribe/comment if you guys like this fic so far :)