Chapter 3: The One with the Blazer

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: The One with the Blazer

Sehun closed his engine after he had parked his car in their garage and received a text from one of his close friends, Do Kyungsoo. Curious, he tapped the screen and smiled as he saw the message: Don’t worry she’s with me. Sehun inserted the key code of the apartment that he shares with his friend and entered.

It was funny, how they would treat the apartment as their home even though they each have one. However, it is understandable that they rather be here than live in a place where everything gets colder every night. In an outsider point of view, they all live a lavish life, but what they do not know is what comes with it. Every occasion there would be no one in their family who will find the time to spend it with them as they were all too busy. Hence, when the grandparents of Junmyeon gifted him an apartment, it became the perfect opportunity for the 6 to live together. From time to time they would go home to their houses, but they still preferred to live in the apartment.

“You’re here?” Baekhyun asked and noticed that his eyes were red. “Did you…” He approached him and sniffed him, “Smoke something?”

Sehun scowled, “Of course not. What do you take me for?” He sighed and proceeded to their kitchen and took a glass of water to drink. The lean boy went to him and took a closer look at him. “Then what happened to you?”

“Is everyone here?” Sehun asked after he finished drinking a glass of water. Baekhyun nodded, “Well, except for Kyungsoo, you know him always busy with being a perfectionist. Although, he’ll probably be back soon." He looked at the clock, "It’s getting quite la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter