Chapter 2: The One in the Rain

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: The One in the Rain

Nayoung was rooted to the place where he left her. She was in disbelief. How can a day be this unpredictable? They were both seemingly happy yesterday that she did not think that something this big would happen to her the next day. She was wiping her tears from her sleeves telling herself to be strong, but it seemed like the gloomy weather found its purpose and started to sympathize with her.

Contrary to the weather reports that stated it was going to be sunny all week, the rain started pouring. Since she did not bring her umbrella with her today, she had a choice to make - to either seek shelter in her school or brave the weather and go straight home. Seeing that she was already soaking wet, she chose the latter and walked her way to the nearest bus stop.

“Oh! Nayoung?” A deep voice asked, “Is that you?”

Nayoung walked faster, afraid and hesitant to let someone see the vulnerable side of her. “Oh, it’s you! Hey, why are you walking faster? Where’s Sehun?” The voice asked and scurried to share his umbrella with her.

“H-hey…” Nayoung turned her face away from him and tried to fix herself but failed miserably. “Hey what’s wrong?” The boy asked, and his eyes widened upon seeing her face. “Did something happen?”

The only thing that she could do was shook her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter