BigBang's Profile

K-pop Informations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BiGbAnG's PrOfIlE

 

G-Dragon

Full Name: Kwon Ji Young Nickname: GD Position: Main Rapper, Leader Birthday: August 18, 1988 Height: 177 cm (5’9) Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs) Blood Type: A Religion: Christian Education: Seoul Korean Traditional Arts Middle & High School Languages: Korean, English, Chinese Hobbies: Writing lyrics, Composing, drawing Fun Facts:
•His stage name “G-Dragon” comes from his original name “Ji Yong” because Ji sounds just like a “G” and Yong means “Dragon”.
•His childhood friend is Kangin from Super Junior.
•He is known for his incredible taste in fashion and is one of the top fashionista in the idol world.
•Though he appears confident and charismatic on stage and in MVs,GD is extremely shy and modest in real life.
•We he was eight years old he was apart of the kid group “Little Roora“.
•Was an SM trainee for 5 years until he decided to quit because he was unsure if music was what he wanted to do.
•He has been with YG Entertainment since he was 12 years old.
•He and TaeYang were originally going to debut in a duo hip-hop group “GDYB“, but Yang Hyun Suk  canceled their debut because he wanted to instead create a 4 to 6 member group (Which is now BIGBANG).
•Even during his trainee years GD rapped in songs by several big name artist such as Wheesung, SE7EN, and Masta Wu.
•After the members of BIGBANG were finalized, Yang Hyun Suk gave each of the members pendants. GD‘s was a star with his favorite type of cap on it. It means “To become a big star in the music industry“.
•He produces all of BIGBANG’s songs.
•Known in KPOP as a musical genius (To which he denies)
•In 2009 he released his first solo album “Heartbreaker“ an received a phenomenal amount of success.  But it was later attacked by Sony Music for claims of  “Heartbreaker“ being too similar to Flo Rida‘s “Right Round“ and “Butterfly“ being too similar to Oasis‘s “She’s Electric“.  In the end the music labels for the respective artist said they didn’t see any similarities and did not press charges.
•Ironically, GD released another version of “Heartbreaker“featuring Flo Rida.
•His relationship with Yang Hyun Suk is compared to a “father and son relationship“.
•He along side T.O.P formed a sub unit titled “GD&TOP“.
•He has a Sharpei named Gaho (He even talks about him in his rap in GD&TOP‘s “Knock Out“)
•In 2011 it was announced that GD failed a drug test taken in Japan and had traces of in his hair cells. It was revealed that during a party GD had smoked a cigarette from a fan that tasted a bit off, but didn‘t think much of it since he had never smoked pot before and had also been drinking at the party.  Soon after the news broke he stopped all of his up coming events and went on a self-reflection period.

TaeYang

Full Name: Dong Yong Bae Nickname: SOL (Solar) Position: Vocalist Birthday: May 18, 1988 Height: 174 cm (5’8) Weight: 56 kg (123 lbs) Blood Type: AB Religion: Christian Education: Daejin University in Theater & Film Languages: Korean, English, Japanese Hobbies: Music, Basketball, Church Fun Facts:
•”TaeYang“ is the korean word for sun.
•Does his best in everything, and is said to be an over achiever.
•He doesn’t like to fight, and would much rather talk his problem out.
•He listens to people well and thinks before he says anything.
•Some musicians he likes are Usher, Omarion, Justin Timberlake.
•His first kiss was in the MV for his first solo single “My Girl“.
•When he was in 5th grade TaeYang was a child actor. He was recruited to play the part of mini Sean in JinuSean’s A-Yo MV.Being inspired by JinuSean, he later auditioned to join YG Entertainment.
•He and G-Dragon were originally going to debut in a duo hip-hop group “GDYB“, but Yang Hyun Suk canceled their debut because he wanted to instead create a 4 to 6 member group (Which is now BIGBANG).
•After the members of BIGBANG were finalized, Yang Hyun Suk gave each of the members pendants. TaeYang’s has his initials “YB”with a crown over it. It means:“To become the best in the music industry”.
•Though TaeYang is known for his impressive vocal abilities, he was actually trained to be a rapper but debuted in BIGBANG as a singer.
•He is known for his kind hearted attitude and for his faith in God.
•In 2010, TaeYang released his first solo album “SOLAR“ that dominated the music charts and even won him “Best Male Artist of 2010“.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter