B2st Facts

K-pop Informations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
B2st 

 

 

 

 

Quick facts : 

1) All of the B2ST members are sensitive to even the slightest glimpse of light and sound. So when Gikwang sleeps, that’s when the other members sleep.

2) Instead of trying to fit their music to the public’s taste, the B2ST members want to make the audience like their own music style.

 

Junghyun facts : 

 

Junhyung asked whether or not cursing was allowed on MTV.

While Hyuna was promoting “Change,” Junhyung felt bad because he didn’t get to write his own rap lyrics due to a busy schedule.

Yoseob used to act as Junhyung’s alarm clock. He wakes him up by singing and dancing “Change” on his bed.

Junhyung never counted his number of ex-girlfriends.

Junhyung wrote most of his raps for the first two albums.

Due to being a rapper, Junhyung thinks people forgot he can be cute and tactful.

Junhyung doesn’t like to be cute. So much that he refuses to even try.

Junhyung mumbles nonsense when he’s tired.

Junhyung never wants to be separated from the other members.

Junhyung wouldn’t mind getting on his knees, because that’s what a strong man should do.

Dongwoon wants all the members to go to the hot springs together while holding hands. Junhyung doesn’t want to hold their hands.

Fans, as well as Junhyung himself, think he looks like Bbulmon from Digimon.

Junhyung’s favorite SNSD member is Yoona.

Junhyung likes listening to underground groups such as Kebee and The Quiett for rap inspirations.

Junhyung never really listened to rap until high school. His idols were Supreme Team.

Junhyung is popular with girls and knows how they think. Hyunseung wishes he could write a book. (about girls?? amazing :3)

Junhyung doesn’t think Gikwang would have any memories from school besides sleeping in class.

The reason Junhyung got a tattoo wasn’t because of style or concepts. He just wanted one.

Junhyung is a passive resister. He doesn’t listen to others.

Junhyung’s parents raised him as a neat-freak.

Junhyung thinks that people who don’t need sleep shouldn’t sleep.

Junhyung doesn’t like being ignored.

“Within these candies, there might be a deadly candy. I will take responsibility for whoever eats that candy. It’s because I don’t exactly remember what I put in them.”Junhyung

Junhyung is in charge of nagging with raps on the side.

Junhyung doesn’t think his hands are pretty without accessories (rings).

During one of their filming sessions, you can hear Junhyung cursing.

Hyunseung pointed out that Junhyung is the male version of SNSD’s Jessica, also known as Yongsica.

Bon Jovi is one of Junhyung’s favorite singers.

Junhyung can’t go anywhere without his Dr. Dre headphones.

Junhyung’s mother hated his shaved hair so much, she even cried.

For five years, Junhyung’s been using the same Gucci wallet.

When the B2ST members first started living together, Junhyung threw away the members’ things to keep the dorm clean. He thought the members would be angry, so he was surprised when he found out they didn’t care.

Junhyung has a tattoo on his arm which says “seize the day, put no trust in tomorrow” in Latin.

Junhyung’s chest tattoo says “born again still your son,” which represents his love for his parents.

For his perfect date, Junhyung needs a bowling ball, a car, money, and something nice to wear.

Junhyung hates losing the most.

Junhyung originally specialized in bboying. After he dislocated his shoulder for the 3rd time, he switched to popping.

A fan posted cuts from “MTV B2ST” on B2ST’s fancafe. Junhyung replied, “Junhyung oppa is so handsome, suave!”

Yong Junhyung was misheard by “Yongjun hyung” by fans, which is how the nickname “Yongjun” became one of his most popular.

Junhyung’s ideal type is Son Dambi.

Junhyung is close to F.Cuz’s Jinon.

Junhyung can’t stand being separated from the members for over a week. He must always be with the members.

Junhyung prefers bad girls. He says nice girls are good too, but bad girls have this appeal he likes.

Though he sleeps and sleeps and sleeps, Junhyung is still sleepy.

Junhyung occasionally thinks of quitting. But his strong passion towards music made him follow a “this or nothing at all” perspective.

Junhyung has had the most experience with girls. His experiences help him in writing lyrics.

Yoseob and Junhyung nearly got rejected from Cube. (I still remember the story : I'll tell you guys here. Back then, Yoseob was still very thin and  short . He has given the letter of expenditure . But , (I forgot his name) came and told the CEO that yoseob is good and have talent. That's why he's accepted. While JunHyung he haven't get the letter of expenditure. But he know because he has seen it before. I dunno why he doesn't get it.)

Junhyung has 3 handphones and an iPad.

Junhyung likes tall girls with swag and can dance well.

Rather than writing about anything in particular, Junhyung prefers to write about his personal thoughts or worries. He would write about love as well, even though people expect him not to.

Junhyung likes how there’s enough space for the members to eat, interact, and communicate with each other.Junhyung likes how there’s enough space for the members to eat, interact, and communicate with each other.

Junhyung blamed Dongwoon as the reason why he used to always get edited out on screens.

Junhyung is especially picky about the bathroom. “It’s a place of hygiene so it must be clean.”

Junhyung is really cute and tactful offstage. He’s the complete opposite of the charismatic rapper he is on stage.

Junhyung makes sure there’s always shampoo to use and that they never run out of shaving cream.

Junhyung says the members and manager don’t clean up after themselves after they eat.

Dongwoon loved to dress in Bohemian style. Junhyung even thought that he was Jack Sparrow.

Junhyung was shocked to find out that Dongwoon was the maknae. He thought Dongwoon was much older than him.

Junhyung hasn’t come home in so long that even his own dog couldn’t recognize him.

Junhyung usually cleans the living room without telling anyone. Then he blames the members for not helping him.

The members each have different colored toothbrushes. Junhyung likes to arrange them according to the rainbow.

Gikwang is the laziest to wake up. Junhyung is the second.

JunHyung is the mom in the dorm , while doojoon is the father and Yoseob is the son

 

Dongwoon Facts :

 

He likes to eat a lot Dongwoon’s quickly matured looks earned him the nickname “Male God. He surprisingly has low self-esteem even though he always calls himself “male god” Dongwoon’s father, Son Illak, is a professor of international manners for hotel adminstration at Cheongju University. Everyday without fail, Dongwoon would organize fan-letters and gave out to the individual members for them to read theirs. (So cute!!) Dongwoon was asked to buy cigarettes for girls during his first year in high school Dongwoon is said to be in best terms with everyone “I wanna be on TV as well!~” Dongwoon (when everyone was crowding around the camera) Dongwoon is scared of bugs Dongwoon is the tallest member at 181 cm (Our maknae is the tallest !! :D) Dongwoon wishes he was cute like other groups’ maknaes Dongwoon will stay up until midnight to say “Happy Birthday” to people, especially the members Dongwoon heard that he is very handsome lately Dongwoon wants to go on an ice cream date Dongwoon has a dog named Heul Heul Dongwoon wants a girl who will think of him often and understand his feelings Dongwoon doesn’t care if people call them recycled, as long as they continue to work together as a group (They're not recycled!!) To relieve his stress, Dongwoon plays table tennis at the gym Dongwoon loves cute girl , natural vute. Not aegyo. Dongwoon really wants to do radio, reality, and variety shows Dongwoon is shy around a camera Ever since Dongwoon joined the group, their moods have been happier and brighter Dongwoon really loves playing the piano. He usually practices alone Despite being the maknae, Dongwoon took his college entrance test at the same time as Gikwang, Hyunseung, and Junhyung I think he’s always been pretty popular. in school, when he was at jyp, when he’s with other idols, he seems to know a lot of people. he calls himself the captain of 91line but he gets bullied around a lot and treated like a baby with everyone. He really looks up to his hyungs & respects them though he’s known to be able to do math easily and he’s good at speaking! his dad is a university professor & author and i think dongwoon got a lot of his wisdom from him. Despite his appearances he’s pretty immature & silly sometimes He’s a really big wheesung fan, i think he was the one who inspired dongwoon to become an idol in the first place. Dongwoon wants to sing a soft ballad while playing the piano under a soft pin light Dongwoon’s role model, aside from his father, is Wolverine Dongwoon studied in Santa Rosa Laguna in the Philippines Dongwoon uses a small Guess wallet given to him by his mother Dongwoon’s favorite cologne is Bodyshop’s White Musk Drinking out of the faucet with 2PM’s Junsu was one of Dongwoon’s memorable events from his JYP trainee days Dongwoon loves it when people question if his races are mixed. He especially likes it when people call him an Arabic Prince The song Dongwoon got tired of listening to after many times is R. Kelly’s “Bobble.” It was used in the dance battle for the B2ST Documentary Dongwoon admitted that he was once the loneliest member of the group Dongwoon can’t just sit and do nothing. He always tries to find things to do, which annoys the rest of the members at times Dongwoon loves reading science fiction books Dongwoon’s favorite food is pepper/chili crab Dongwoon treasures friendship more than love Dongwoon likes thoughtful girls whom he can be comfortable with and will understand him Not only can Dongwoon play the piano, but he can also play the violin Dongwoon feels confident every time he’s in a school uniform Although Dongwoon really likes BEG’s Narsha, he prefers 4minute’s Sohyun (Maknae's love!!) Dongwoon is the mood maker in B2ST. He often brings laughter to people Dongwoon wants to be casted in shows like WGM or Invincible Youth Hyunseung’s first impression on Dongwoon was that he could trust him immediately. Doojoon is very athletic. Dongwoon is the worst at sports. When Yoseob trips/falls, fans think it’s cute. But when Dongwoon falls, it’s serious. During the early days of their debut, the B2ST members thought Dongwoon was the weirdest. Dongwoon and Gikwang’s favorite SNSD member is Yoona. On Dongwoon’s graduation night, the members all came to support him. On that day, they rubbed their weary eyes and showed their love and loyalty to him even though they had things scheduled until 6 AM before that. (Ahh!! so nice :))) Because of Yoseob and Dongwoon’s regular snack patters, they’re always blamed for missing food. Doojoon asked Dongwoon if he had anything to say. When maknae had nothing to say, Doojoon said, “He says he loves you all.” Dongwoon and Gikwang have known each other the longest. Dongwoon loved to dress in Bohemian style. Junhyung even thought that he was Jack Sparrow. Junhyung was shocked to find out that Dongwoon was the maknae. He thought Dongwoon was much older than him. Dongwoon nickname is senseuko , 16D. He's the last member added in Beast.

Yoseob Facts :

 

he only has one elder sister, her name is Yang Hae Yeon "i was jealous of my sister when i was younger. it seemed like my parent loved her more than me"-yoseob- Kikwang is Yoseob's schoolmate before. its have been long time they being a friend "in highschool, yoseob was more popular than me"-kikwang- yoseob is actually a romantic person he likes a girl with long hair and fair white skin yoseob likes to take hyunseung's food Yoseob "hyunseung is the least likely to hurt me, if i take his food. it's easy" Yoseob might only feel full after eating one bowl of rice, ramyun and 7 sausages. "we should stop our regular snacking pattern because we always get blamed when there's food missing"-yoseob-  "yoseob does the weirdest thing we could ever imagine when we're upset.he is the best for laughter and smiles"-junhyung-
  members called him, yangderella because he is very sensitive and "girly" guy Yoseob's mother like to see his son, with a black hair Yoseob's mother say "when Yoseob is in black hair he looks more like her son." In high school, Yoseob was in a hard rock/metal band. Yoseob searches for himself on the Internet. Yoseob cannot go under 80 cm in limbo. Gikwang and Yoseob can learn a dance very quickly. Yoseob would buy medicine for the sick members. Yoseob used to act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter