Infinite's Profile

K-pop Informations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
InFiNiTe'S pRoFiLe 

 

Sunggyu

Full Name: Kim Sung Gyu Nickname: HamsterGyu, Grandpa Position: Main Vocalist, Leader Birthday: April 28, 1989 Height: 178 cm Weight: 62 kg Blood Type: A Birth place: North Jeolla, South Korea Education: Jeonju National University High School Languages: Korean, Japanese, Chinese Fun Facts:
• He has never wanted to be anything else but a singer.
•When he first told his parents of his dream of becoming a singer they didn‘t support him because they wanted him to have a normal life.  He then began practicing in secret.
•He and WooHyun didn‘t get along during their trainee days.
•One of his favorite songs of INFINITE‘s is “Hysterie“.
•He was in a band called “Beat” when he was a student at Jeonju National University High School.  They placed music like Pia, Linkin Park, or Limp Bizkit.
•He has an older sister who is 5 years older.
•He is called a hamster because of the shape of his eyes.
•He is called Grandpa because he is tired all the time.
•He loves to sleep to the point where he could sleep all day long.
•He bows 90° every time he greets someone.
•If given the chance, he would like to be a DJ.
•On rainy days before they debuted, Hoya and Sunggyu used to eat their lunch under the small jungle gym in the playground. One time a kid walked past and pointed at them and called them “beggars”.
•If he has a l0ver he will bring her t0 the ocean and scream out his love for her.
•He’s very attentive.
•One of his favorite songs to sing in karaoke is TaeYang‘s “I Need a Girl“.
•He gets mad if the other members start goofing off during practice.
•He has a soft heart and can‘t stay mad for long.
•He was the fastest to learn the scorpion dance.
•When stressed out he will drink soju.
•Before becoming a trainee, he wanted to pursue rock music.
•His skin is very sensitive and will break out if he wears certain metals.
•If he had an super power he would want teleportation.
•One of his biggest reasons for becoming a WOOLIM Entertainment trainee was because of Nell.
•When he has a girlfriend he wants to sing Clazziquai‘s “She Is“together with his her.

WooHyun

Full Name: Nam Woo Hyun Nickname: Namu Position: Main Vocalist Birthday: February 8, 1991 Height: 176 cm Weight: 58 kg Blood Type: B Birth Place: ChungCheong, South Korea Education: Dong-Ah Broadcasting College Languages: Korean, Japanese Fun Facts:
•Likes to cook.
•He has a bad habit of lying.
•He has an older brother who is 2 years older than him.
•When he first told his parents about his dream of becoming a singer, they weren‘t happy.  So he worked very hard to show them his passion for his dream.
•He likes to play tennis and soccer.
•He and Sunggyu didn‘t get along during their trainee days.
•Their manager Jung Ryoul usually tells the members to do some fanservice when they perform. But in Woohyun’s case he tells him to tone it down.
•If he hadn‘t become a singer, he would have become an athlete or chef.
•He is known for having the most profound abs in INFINITE.
•Before he goes to sleep he texts his parents.
•His favorite colors are red, pink, and black.
•One of his favorite songs of INFINITE is “Hysterie“.
•He has the best imitation skills out of all the members.
•He wants to learn how to be a good variety show idol from MC Yoo Jae Suk.
•He is really good at the Korean game Cham-Cham-Cham.
•The first thing he wants to do when he gets a girlfriend is look at the winter sea together.
•His favorite song is Kim Bum Soo‘s “Oasis“.
•He wants to learn how to play piano.
•He got injured during the “BTD” MV recording.
•His hero and favorite singer is Stevie Wonder. In fact he past his audtion by singing Stevie Wonder‘s “Lately“.
•He is claustrophobic.
•His favorite soccer player is Lee Dong Gook.
•His first love was when he was in 11th grade.

L

Full Name: Kim Myung Soo Position: Lead Vocalist, Visual Birthday: March 13, 1992 Height: 180 cm Weight: 60 kg Blood Type: O Birth Place: Seoul, South Korea Hometown: Seoul, South Korea Languages: Korean, Japanese Fun Facts:
•He at first had more interest in becoming a entertainer rather than a singer.
•He was an Ullzzang in Sungdonggu.
•He is said to be quite stubborn and have a temper.
•He is good friends with UKISS‘s Eli.
•He was in Epik High‘s “Run” MV.
•His stage name is from the character “L” in the manga/anime“Deathnote“. He sounds and use to look like him in his trainee days because of his long hair.
•Known as “The Ice King“.
•He says that if you don‘t know the answer to a multiple choice question, the answer is always the 3rd option (or C).
•He began to want to be a singer after watching one of Craig David‘s performances.
•He sleep talks and thrashes around in his sleep and is said to wake even DongWoo up.
•He can also rap.
•Interviewers sometime get frustrated with him because he is so quiet.
•His role models are TVXQ/DBSK.
•He likes the manga/anime series “Naruto“.
•He is the most satisfied with his singing parts in “Real Story“.
•His motto is “Enjoy the moment right now.”
•He watches TV before going to bed.
•Knows how to play guitar.
•Out of all the songs INFINITE has released, L‘s favorite it“Nothing‘s Over“.
•He wants to be a photographer.
•According to Dongwoo, even though L has so many shirts of the same design he can tell when one is missing.
•He acted in the Japanese drama “Jiu“.
•He acted as one of the lead roles in the drama “Shut Up Flower Boy Band.”
•He made an apperance in “God of Study“, but his part got cut out.He has said that he is going to make the writers regret cutting him out. 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter