07 | Finally

The Boy who wanted Everything

"Comeback Kai!" Suho yelled as a laugh followed. He kept running after Kai who was with the ball in his feet, Chanyeol would run after him laughing as well. They were in the same team while Kyungsoo and Suho were in another team. It had been a month since they were in their new house, it was a house different from usual houses in America and they were a little far from the city, having the opportunity to have a giant yard and no racist americans asking why their eyes were so little.

"Hell no" Kai yelled back at Suho, running faster to mark a goal, reaching achievmeent right after. With that Chanyeol ran to him and gave him a strong hug as they were the winners of the game, Kai left and then moved his arm to nudge Kyungsoo arm "Now you shall pay me drinks", Kyungsoo huffed but soon enough he was laughing with them. 

"Guys. I love to watch all of you being gay to my boyfriend but, we have some things to do." Krystal said from the window, her blouse was open until her belly button showing a little from her corsage which was red, her hair was falling on her shoulders and her gaze was stuck on Kyungsoo who soon enough had his stuck on her. "I'm seriously in heaven. " Kyungsoo mumbled and winked at the boys, shrugging after and going inside "Sorry guys but you are on your own now."  he said from the window where Krystal was and then he picked her up to carry her with his shoulder, her laugh was suddenly out from her lips. He reached to door from their bedroom and opened it, entering in with her. He rested her on the bed and locked the door after. "How did you dare to show your corsage to the guys?"

"It was the only to get your attention" he moved to take his his shirt and moved close to her who was sitting on the bed with some hair in her face, her expression was suddenly different, her eyes were smiling along with her lips, her expression was lovely. He reached to caress her cheek and smiled back at her. "I'm in love with you Jung Soojung" he mumbled under his breath and sat next to her, her cheeks were red. It was the first time he was calling her by her real name. And I'm in love with you DO Kyungsoo." she said and leaned forward, pecking his lips.

 


 

Kai was sitting near the fireplace, he was once again drawing in his diary. It had been long since he wrote words in it, just simple drawings. He felt the need to write yet he didn't know what to write since his mind was all messed up. All he wanted was to marry Sophie, yet he know that would be impossible. He sighed as he noticed his thoughts were all messed up again. He heard some noise entering home, he looked over the shoulder and saw Chanyeol and Suho with women, each one with one. Chanyeol was already drunk and messing up with the woman while Suho was always this gentleman type but the girls would say he was the devil in bed. Kai laughed a little as they went up the stairs and then he started drawing once again. 

The silence soon enough reach his ears and his mind started twisting again, he closed his diary and rubbed his cheek, wondering if Sophie would be asleep by now. He got up and went up, making sure not to make any noise so people wouldn't know he was in Sophie's room. He stood there in front of her dorm and bit his lip. "C'mon. Be a man. There's no rules in this house." he whispered to himself and knocked on the door, having a little him as answer. He opened the door and peek in "Sophie?" he looked around the room and there she was. Only in her pajama, a beautiful dress until her knees. Her hair was by the middle of her back, lightly messed up. Her face was with no make up, natural. He gazed at her then shook his head "Just making sure you're okay" he said and she nodded, feeling a little embarrassed. 

Seeing her on the bed was making him feel things he never did, some source of desire. "I will go now" and that was when she gasped. She didn't want him to go. She moved a little, remembering what Krystal told her, she slide her dress strap, carefully in a way he wouldn't notice she knew that her strap was now down and looked up to him. "Stay" she mumbled and without thinking twice he stepped in the room, closing the door behind him. "It's not a good idea" he said and she shook her head. "I want you to." 

"You're too innocent to have me in your room every night." she looked at him and got up, walking towards him "You're not any man."

His gaze focused on hers and without thinking much he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to him and pressing his body against hers. His eyes flutter close and his nose touched hers, before he tilted his head to allow his lips to meet hers, kissing her gently. She closed her eyes, not scared at all to have him with her, she moved her arms around his neck and kissed him back with the same desire he had.

APRIL'S 05

Dear Diary,

Yesterday. We kissed.


 

Hi everyone, so how was this chapter? I tried to do something cute & all. 
And I'm making Kyungstal as one of the main characters because I'm in love with them.
I love writing their romance and I certainly love Kyungsoo.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO KEEPS READING. I LOVE YOU ALL.