04 | Her

The Boy who wanted Everything

FEBRUARY'S 20

 

Dear Diary,

Remember I mentioned 'her'? I found her name, yes I finally gained the courage to talk with her. Her name is Sophie. She is korean but she said she wouldn't like for people to know the rest of her name, well I respected since I lied about my name as well didn't I? We don't talk much, I have to be honest. We talked last night since I wasn't able to sleep and she was in the kitchen looking up to the stars, I must say when I saw her in her perfect figure, her black hair falling on her back and her pink lips I shivered. I wanted her. She got scared and it was cute, I smiled at her and told her I wouldn't hurt her. She told me man would always hurt her since she was a kid but still -- she didn't say more. She stopped there and asked my story. 

"My story?" I remember I asked her as she said that and she simply nodded as we bot were sitting in the balcony. Well funny how I didn't know what to reply to her. I still don't know. What's my story?

That I ran away from my country? That I left my parents just like older brother? That I don't know English yet I'm in America? That's not a story that's just  -- how do I say? Some source of what happened and who I am not my story. I don't have one. That's what I told her "I don't have one, I am just trying to write my own starting now. You know like a new chapter, new book" and she laughed.

Her laugh is still in my head just like pure melody, damn I loved her laugh. So poetic that makes me want to keep writing on this dumb diary. 

We kept talking all night actually until Kyungsoo woke up and told us to sleep. This morning he kept on nudging me saying I got a girl to myself and  I would just deny it. I had to be a gentleman? Well while we were taking breakfast, by we I mean Sophie and me, Krystal and Kyungsoo were having fun back in the room which was quite uncomfortable. I could see Sophie was a little bothered by it and strangely, I repeat, STRANGELY, I got up and moved my hand in her direction and asked her to come out with me, to the balcony again.

And she came.

Wow, we talked until now. It's 3 pm and we talked about everything since books to poetry to airplanes and stars and I just felt the urge to kiss her. But once again, Kyungsoo stopped us and here I am writing before I grab my bag and take the train. Seems like there was some complications and we have to go to another state. Texas I think it is. Well here I go.

 

FEBRUARY'S 23

 

Dear Diary, 

While we were on the train I got to observe her with more details and I did this. To always keep. She noticed I was drawing and asked me to see but I denied it. I couldn't' stop drawing since her face was all over my brain.

Is it possible? To have love at first sight?

Oh and we are already in Texas but I will write about it tomorrow. And about the trip since some things happened. But now I will sleep since I'm really tired.