03 | America Luxury

The Boy who wanted Everything
FEBRUARY'S 03
 
Dear Diary,
we arrived around 8 pm, I must say America is a completely different place from South Korea, I was used to people being different due to the soldiers that would come to help, but I can't help to feel weird around here? Kyungsoo house isn't what i thought. It's an apartmant? I think that's how is it called. Completely damaged but I have to admit, his girlfriend is beautiful. Her name is Krystal and her hair is read as an beautiful apple and in pure winter. Not that  I want her, but I know when a woman is beautiful. And she's not just beautiful but delicate, sweet and you can see how she loves Kyungsoo. I just hope everything goes right for them. 
When we arrived, they talked in english and I had no idea of what they were saying. Kyungsoo looked at me and asked me if I wasn't able to understand. I told him I had no time to be in school. He said he'd teach me then and you have no idea of how happy I was to hear that, still am. Always wanted to learn English.
Tomorrow we are going to buy food and take a view at how things are here, I guess I am staying with them though I tried to say I would go alone but both Krystal and Kyungsoo made me stay so yeah I guess I have no other choice but to stay around here..
Oh I have to sleep, tomorrow I have a tough day! Good night.
 
 
FEBRUARY'S 15
 
Dear Diary,
Damn, California is such a beautiful city. Besides all the problems that are happening, I'm in love with this place.  Beautiful day, with sun and hot. We even went to the beach and for the first time i went to the sea. But I did not know how to swim so I had Kyungsoo laughing at me. He said he would teach me how to swim as well and for what it seems he says he will teach me everything that I don't know. 
Should I be excited?
Anyways, after we went to a shop and there was someone dancing in the middle of the street as his wife, i believe, would go to people with a hat asking for money, Kyungsoo gave one dollar to the woman and she smiled at him. I was surprised she didn't bow but then again we are in America not South Korea. After we went to a big house and I lost track of Kyungsoo, I looked around and all I saw was american people, talking in english and for the first time I was lost but not scared. I looked for him, but I was calm, then I finally saw him getting coffee. I went to him running with a big smile. But that was when i met her. 
While I was running I didn't notice a girl that was walking in the other direction I was running to, making us hit each other and having her falling over my body.  I remember I sat on the floor and fixed my hair and she was already in her knees in front of me, picking papers and putting them in her book. Book. Yes she read and that made me interested her, but better when she looked up at me, her red cheeks and her white pale skin got me addicted, making me forget how to speak. That's when Kyungsoo came to us running, he talked with her in english and she smiled. She smiled so beautifully. 
And better part she is korean as well and guess what? She's sleeping in the other room of this place since after Kyungsoo met her he asked her to join us, to join our trip and she said yes since she had no place to go either. I didn't speak much all day I couldn't. I didn't know how to talk to a woman and she was not just some woman she was a woman with everything in her tongue since she would say whatever it would come to her mind. 
All I know her name as Jieun, and now she's in the other room and here I am desiring her.