06 | We're different

The Boy who wanted Everything

MARCH'S 18

 

Dear Diary,

Since she went to my room, Sophie has been acting cute with me. She's been always next to me and every night she's been sleeping with me. Every single night. Everyone thinks we are a couple and I don't mind that -- though I can't be with her. This has been hurting my mind, I told my dad I'd get back and marry whoever he wanted but I am enjoying this life so much. Yesterday when I was with Kyungsoo sitting on the stairs in front of the motel he asked me if I would stay with him forever because he once had a brother yet he died. I said i didn't know since I had to go back to Korea and he told me not to. But I have to right? It's the right thing to do. Thing is I didn't tell Sophie I have to go yet. I wonder if I should tell her. Will that make her not be with me? Will that push her away?

"Yo Kai, throw me that glue please." Kai moved from his spot and grabbed the glue, throwing it to Kyungsoo. It had been 3 months since him, Kyungsoo, Krystal, Sophie and the other two were in Texas. They finally had their own place and it was easy to live there, now they were fixing the home they bought. The girls were with Chanyeol in the city, they were buying stuff like carpets and furniture. Kai got his brush and started paiting the wall once again, they were painting the living room blue. "So when are you and Sophie getting married?" Kyungsoo asked as he got up, laughing lightly at his own question, but specially at Kai's expression that was now a little surprised. 

"What are you talking about?" he huffed a little and laughed after, he was comfortable with Kyungsoo, what was somewhat weird. Since young Kai wasn't used to have that many friends, they would always avoid being with him, well not like he had that many friends since he couldn't even leave home. But those he had a chance to meet thought he was weird. "We're not getting married." he said as his expression got a little cold. 

"Still thinking of going back? Then take her with you. It's obvious she's head over heels for you" he said getting the brush in his mouth after, smiling upon his work. The living room was getting just like he dreamt of. "I have to. I promised my father. I keep my word." Kai sighed and sat on the floor once he finished painting the wall "Well what about you and Krystal?" he asked as a little smirk appeared on his lips, Kyungsoo laughed and sat on the floor as well, rubbing his hair "If we get married, everything will get messed up."

"Then why should I get married?"

"Because you and Sophie are different." he said, resting his hand on his knee as he moved his eyes to Kai. "I mean Sophie is the simple girl and so are you. You're both simple and being together in a little house with your own kids would be perfect for you too. While me and Krytal, we have our own plans. We wanna meet the world, we want to never stay and be stuck in one place. I mean this house is getting amazing and all but in one or two years we will be out of here. And if we get married, soon enough one of us will want the married life and not crazy one and I don't think any of us would like that."

Kai listened to Kyungsoo and nodded, not knowing what to say, soon enough he moved his gaze to the window seeing the girls and Chanyeol leaving the cart. Krystal was with a long red dress just like they used in America, her brown hair was in a pony tail and a slight trail of hair falling upon her cheek. Sophie was with a blue navy dress and her hair was free, yet she had a hat matching her clothes. They were both laughing and coming into the house while Chanyeol was helping the man with the furniture.

"They are here." Kai said and went to the door, Kyungsoo kept being on the floor and laid his back on the ground, Kai opened the door and bowed his head, soon enough Krystal passed by him and walked inside the living room. While Sophie smiled at Kai, and walked in, starting to talk with him about this book she found.

"My love." Kyungsoo said looking up to Krystal who was now sitting next to him, he sat up and curled an arm around her waist, leaning forward to peck her cheek. 

"If there's ink on my dress you're dead." Krystal said smiling gently, she leaned her head enough to look at him in the eyes "Did I tell you I love you today?"

"Nah you didn't." Kyungsoo leaned closer and moved her hair to the back and leaned to peck her neck, moving head a little to whisper in bed "So you'll be punished tonight." And after years together, she smiled and held his hand, knowing precisely what he meant.


 

Sorry I took so long uploading ;  ; But I've been busy with my Hunsica story -- I forgot for seconds about this one. 
But don't worry I have the plan in my head for this so I will end it.

I hope you guys like the new chapter & thanks to all subscribers & readers, really !