SIgns 2

Stole My Heart

Hyomin's POV

I started noticing people entering the Art class and a couple people from class 2. Hmm wheres Jiyeon, oh that's right she probably didn't come here.

Just then I saw Nichkhun aproaching me. 

"Your girls not here."

"Hmm I thought I saw her. She went in the back room."

"By herself? She looks sad doesn't she?"i raised one of my brows.

"Um i don't know i didn't really look at her."

"But you like her wouldnt' you pay more attention?"

"I'm nervous okay?"

Jiyeon's POV

I peeked around the wall and saw Hyomin chatting with him. Please Nichkhun back away, she's mine. Wait no she's not. She will never be mine. I have no chance. I'm hopeless.

She contiuned to talk with her friends. She doesn't even notice me.

I got up and went to get some snacks at a stand for the PBIS.

She glanced at me but did nothing. Why.... I guess she doesn't really care if I'm here or not.

Hyomin's POV

Woah she's here? 

"HAHA! Hyomin look what I made."

My friend showed me her 'incredible' art piece. 

"Kind of looks like you." i joked.

Jiyeon's POV

Her friends are keeping her entertained, she's having so much fun. It looks like Nichkhun is too.

"Jiyeon are you okay?" 

A teacher came up to me, looking worried.

"Yes I am just not feeling good."

"Oh okay, just put your head down and rest." he smiled.

I nodded and walked to my dark lone spot. 

*sigh

At least he noticed. I know Hyomin is usually there for people and can easily read peoples emotions. But why is she not coming to me.

Oh wait she has better friends than me. I am annoying and a girl! Why did I even think of having a chance with her?

Hyomin you are hurting me so much.

Why is my love life so.. painful?

I then remembered my recent break up.

Flashback

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Why not in person?!"

"You know what I'm done! We've broken up 3 times already and I'm never going back to you. My ex's are way better than you."

He's never been so angry before. It scared me. I told him about loosing my feelings for him.

At least I'm being honest! What's the point of carrying on a relationship if you don't even have any feelings for that person?!

 

 

I went down memory lane. I remeber that I was falling back for my ex and I knew he had feelings for me. He even confessed but did nothing. He left me alone and never bothered to talk to me. I didn't get it, if you like someone soend time with them. Like how i should be spending time with Hyomin...

I cried so much in thhe past, with being heart broken. And I was being bullied at the time, actually I still get bullied.

People made fun of me, made up rumors and threatened to beat me up. Some people tried to throw me and trash cans and call me bad nicknames. 

No one stood up for me, maybe that's why i don't like getting close to anyone. It's so hard to trust people these days.

I got backstabbed by two friends.

One called me on the phone and her friend was over her house.

Her friend didn't like me and tried to say something nice, but it ended up being mean, harshfull things. I told her i had to go and kept crying.

Then there's family problems. They called me useless, lazy, werid.

My own brother hates me and threatened me many times that he was going to kill me.

I'm think of all the negetives in my life. Why am I so weak and sensitive?!

I relaized I started crying.

A girl walked in the back room, it was Hyomin.

Then a couple other people follwed behind her, including Nichkhun.

I sighed heavily and faced away from them. 

They were so loud and happy.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Haha dang dude you look so sad."

"Nah she's just so bored."

I wiped my tears secretly and tried to look calm.

"Yea it's boring! I have nothing to do." i replied, lying.

They all nodded and bought it.

Seriously, they fell for it. My eyes don't even look red or anything. What suprised me even more was that Hyomin believed me too.

Hyomin say two feet from me and pulled out her phone. She started playing games and showed me song. Then went back to chatting and playing on the phone.

Oh they're all killing me. Did they just come in here to ruin my quiet place and show how happy they are and how I'm not?

The bell rang and teachers came to us back to our classes.

Hyomin didn't even say bye. I don't understand her. Sometimes she's close and talketive with me, then she drifts away and acts like she deosn't know me.

I know you have other friends, but you see them every day in class. While  me and you are seperate.

Seperate, apart, not together. What we are.

I should give up on you. But why so fast? I'm usually stubborn.

Hyomin. What if I'm waiting for someone who'll never return the feelings?

I don't know what to do.