Breaking Apart 2

Stole My Heart

Jiyeon's POV

I don't know why, but ever since that phone call me and Hyomin haven't talked. I'm just really sensitve, or it's just she only talks to me about who I like. I had a friend like that, all she really does is care about who I like so she can tease me. She even said it  her self. I've realized some of my 'friends' don't really like me. I'm temporary, used. Is Hyomin like that too? She doesn't seem like a person that would do something like that, well the other girl didn't either. Tschh. 

Hyomin's POV

The teacher stood up and grabbe a pile of cards. When she started passing them out I n oticed it was punch cards. Every last day of the month we have a small all-school party. Students are given pucnh cards and get a punch for when a good deed is done. We must get 50 punches to attend. I know I'll make it, maybe I can hang out with Jiyeon since we're in seperate classes. Plus she's usually late in the morning and my bus gets called before she gets dismiss. Where should we go? Art. We can bring our electronics, draw and craft. We're both pretty artsy. I remember her drawings in her little sketch pad, they weren't that bad. 

I hope she is able to make it, we have let's see. Febuary, March, April and June. That's four more parties for us to hang out!

Jiyeon's POV

My teacher stood up and passed out slips. Huh?! We barely get to go on feild trips, especially my class with how bad we are! 

I read the slip.

Plan ahead and prepare! We talk to you about college, and finding a job that suits you!

North and South center are seperated. 

My teacher then began to explain.

"We are going to Career Cruising. Along with the other class."

Great! Now I can see Hyomin after a while.  I don't know why but I can't stay mad at her, and I think I miss her. I don't know.

She went on explaining what we will experience.

"Since their are two centers, each class will go to a different one."

Damn it.

"The North center, which is the main center will have the bigger class. Our class is going to the South center, but two students from our class will go to the other on the feild trip. Who would like to go?"

I questioned myself for a long time. My friends might be mad at me for ditchhing them. Wait I'm always ditched. And they need to understand I have other friends. They know i barely get to see her! I raised my hand.

"Ok Jiyeon you are going with the other class."

Yes! I mentally jumped around everywhere and had a mini celebration.

My class pulled their attention towards me, they have always knew i wanted to be with the other class and not stuck here. Especially that new student Hyomin was there. Some students sneered at me and my friends seemed annoyed. I kind of undertsand but I think they don't.

I met Hyomin this year and we both became attached to each other. We  just clicked. 

 

* Ok this chapter is with the first that's why they're so short. Don't have motivation and I'm new.