Confused

Stole My Heart

Jiyeon's POV

Woah what?! I like her... a lot?! I am totally straight. Why am I saying such things? But then she is unlike any friend I've had. She's stunningly beautiful, smart, talented, funny. We have so much in common. Being gay isn't bad, and if I did turn it would only be because of her for her! Gosh I am so confused. Thinking about all this is hurting my head.

Still holding onto my hand Hyomin lead me to the building and all the students waited for the instrucor for the North Center.

Once the instructor was done talking he ordered us to choose a computer and log on to their website. 

Hyomin went to a seat along with Qri and her group. 

Where should I sit? Mmmm i really want to sit with Hyomin.

"Jiyeon what are you doing standing there? You look stupid. Or like a lost child." Hyomin called.

"Um I'm looking for a seat."

"Idiot come sit right here." she patted the seat next to her.

I was hesitant, though i wanted to sit with her... I just feel like she uses me at times. Whatever I should just enjoy the few, rare moments I get to have with her.

I sat down and she kept looking at me. I tried to ignore it and act like I didn't notice. I fail all the time, I was nervous. Do I really like this girl? Am I really gay?

I looked at her. Flawless. I was mesmerized.

I wonder if she ever notices... how I act around her. I wonder if she ever notices me blush. I wonder if she feels the same way. 

"Jiyeon." She looked away from her computer and noticed I was in my own little world.

Hyomin's POV

Man she needs to focus more.

"Who you day dreaming about?" i winked.

"Um what are you talking about?" She turned around her cheeks red and trying to portay an angry face.

I giggled. "Is that who you're daydreaming about?"

I pointed to Nichkhun. He was walking past getting to his seat. 

"Hey Nichkhun!" i wiggled my eyebrows and he just smiled and shook his head.

Then I looked over at Jiyeon staring at Nichkhun.

"Jiyeon." she ignored me.

"Jiyeon." Can she not hear?

Jiyeon's POV

I stared at him and noticed what Hyomin was doing. My heart went into a know and i cringed my nose. I feel uncomfortable, jealous, hurt. I did used to like him. He was my best friend and we got seperated in middle school. That's when we started to mature and 'change'. With this feild trip I got to see him again, and indeed he was still cute. Handsome too. But I think he likes Hyomin now, and probably doesn't want to talk to me. 

I tried saying something and nothing came out.

"Jiyeon." Hyomin called me name two times.

I ignored it. Give me time to think god damn it.

Hyomin raised her eyebrow when i finally looked at her. 

"So you are day dreaming about him?" seriously. I wasn't and I don't want to talk about him. It looks like he likes you and doesn't notice me anymore. Plus I was just thinking of you and talking about being gay just a while ago. 

What if I liked two people. Ugh! No just no! I need to stop thinking about this and focus on this field trip along with school.

Love life will be the last thing on my list.

"No okay?! Don't even start on that." i replied sternly.

Honestly I was mean to Hyomin and she teased me a lot. Obviously. I guess our friendship was those ones where you always mess with each other.

Speaking of friendship, what am I to her? 

A buddy? Someone you use? Friend, best friend.. or crush? Hyomin I always wonder what goes on your mind, you're so hard to read. 

*End of feild trip going to  bus

Hyomin's POV
 

"Where's Jiyeon?!" I called out. 

Pusching through the crowd by the door I found her. She just loked at me and walked away. Looks like she's trying play cool?! Hahaha you can't get away from me.

"Jiyeon-ah." I grabbed her wrist, it was more like wrist holding than hand holding.

She looked at me and uh, excepted my wrist. She looked uncomfortable 'wrist-holding'. 

I ignored it and led her to the bus.

We sat down. Class 2 wasn't back yet so we had to go pick them up. I don't know why they would have two spereate buildings when you can just make one big one.

"Jiyeon I feel like a baby wearing your coat. I'm the older one, it should be the other way around."

"Yes unnie should be talking care of me, but you're so short and stupid." She fixed the coat and patted my shoulder.

Jiyeon opened ans was about to talk wehn the bus moved and went over a bump.

She bumped into me. "UHHH!"

What.Just.Happened?

I started cracking up and i said in between my breathes, "HAHAHA! That sounded so wrong!"

She looked at me annoyed. "Ahhhh shut up! I didn't want to do that!."

She slightly blushed awww. I continued to more. 

"You bumoed into me and mived up the you were like... you were like UHHH!"

I couldn't stop laughing. Jiyoen playfully smacked me and siad, "Whatever stupid dirty girl. Firts of all that was the bus that made me do that. Second of all who does that on the bus?!" she laughed.

Well this field trip was fun!

"Shut up. Let's pretend we fell asleep, class 2 is coming. "

She layed down on my and i rested my head on the window. She started playfully hitting me my back.

Jiyeon's POV

Class 2 entered and no one noticed what a fail prank I tried to do. Actually i just used this as an excuse to lay on her. I started smiling and dug my face into her back. I don't care how confused i am about who i like, about my ualltiy. I just know i want to spend time with Hyomin.